He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Epilogue

My throat was tight and burning. I could barely get air down it as I gasped for air. Metal pieces were jabbing into my side and they hurt to move. My seatbelt had split when we hit the car coming towards us. I was then smashed against the window before the airbag could push me back. Everything was in my mind as I tried to wiggle free, but a sharp knifelike thing stabbed into my side causing a loud groan to leave my lips. I could barely move anything from the position I was in.

My ears were clogged from the sudden impact to my side. Lights started to flash outside my broken window as the rain seeped through. I tried to keep them open to see who was nearing me, but they slowly closed without my permission making everything go black…

Third POV

The ambulance and cop car sirens rippled through the stormy sky. The lights showed bright even in the dark of the night. Smoke was emerging from the two crashed vehicles. One shattered and another barely touched. A cry of pain erupted from the smashed car. Two ambulance workers raced towards the wreck. On one side a girl with red hair. Her face smashed against the window; glass all in her right side.

“There’s a girl!” Kelly called to her partner.

“A guy in the driver’s seat!” Hank, her co-worker, called back.

There in the driver’s seat was a teenage guy with black hair. His hands gripped against the steering wheel as if in pain, or anger. His seatbelt still on, but hers was not. Two straps were entangled around her small body. Both airbags were deflated, but it looked as if they were too late.

“Is there a heart?” Hank asked. Kelly pressed her soft hand against the girl’s neck.

“I’ve got a pulse!” She called back to Hank.

“I’ve got one too!” The man replied, opening the car door even farther causing it to snap off the hinges. The window cracked from side to side. “Let’s get them into the ambulance!” Kelly nodded her head in agreement and started to pull the fragile body from the car. A hissing noise seeped from the engine making Kelly jump back.

“We’ve got to hurry! She doesn’t look like she’s in good shape.”

As the rain continued to pour onto the both of them others started to come up and help drag the two motionless bodies from the vehicle. Cries from an older man projected across the sky.

“I’m so sorry!” He screamed from the officer holding him back.

“It’s ok sir.” Officer Jones tried to ensure him. “We’re getting them to the hospital now.” The man’s body collapse into the officer’s arms as tears flooded his eyes for the two harmed teens being lifted into the ambulance.

“What do you think happened?” Kelly asked as the doors shut behind them as Fred, the ambulance driver, drove off with sirens blaring.

“It looks like the old man wasn’t looking where he was going. He went through the red light.” Kelly’s eyes fell. Two innocent teens were in from of her, in danger. Their lives were at stake and in Kelly’s hands. It was a matter of life or death to get them to the hospital. She had seen many injured people in the past 3 years that she had worked in the ambulance, but to see a girl that looked like her sister brought tears to her eyes. “Kelly, are you okay?” Hank asked.

“She looks like Rebecca.” She choked. Hank instantly grabbed her hands and held her tight to him.

“It wasn’t your fault and you know it.” She tried to hold back tears for the sake of watching the two in front of her.

“I know.” She choked. “It just looks just like her.” Just then the eyes of the guy split open and he cringed in pain. Kelly and Hank stopped what they were doing and rushed to the guy’s side.

“Where is sea?” The guy muttered. Hank looked up at Kelly with sadness in his eyes. He didn’t want to tell the guy that his friend was in worse condition than he was and wasn’t awake, but he held the guy’s hand and told him the best that he could that she was there beside him.

“She’s right here. She’s right next to you. We’re getting you two to the hospital right now.” A sudden tear flicked off of the guy’s eyelash and dripped down his cheek.

“I didn’t mean to get her in this.” He gushed. “I just wasn’t watching, I was angry, hurt.” Kelly grabbed the boy’s free hand.

“It’s not your fault. She’ll be alright.” Hank looked up at her with disapproval in his eyes. You were never supposed to lie to the patient like that. It was their rule. Kelly didn’t mean to say it, but when looking at the girl next to her and the boy’s concern with her, she couldn’t help, but tell him she was going to be ok. That’s all she ever wanted when she was laying beside her younger sister.

“It’s going to be ok.” Hank said, stroking the boy’s hand, trying to get him to calm down.


Izzy’s POV

Beeping noises were sounded around me, but all I could see was black. I tried to push my eyelids open, but pain shot through my whole body from head to toe. Voices went through my ears, but I couldn’t make them out. My mind rushed like I had been spun around a ton of times in a row, but went my body suddenly came to a stop I felt the rest of the pain in me. Another set of voices took over me and I was moving again, but I wasn’t doing it.

“How bad?” A male voice asked. My eyes drifted open slowly, but painfully as I looked up at the two blurry figures pushing me along. A female whispered one word back to the man, but I couldn’t make out what she said before my eyelids fluttered back closed.

“Let’s get her in here…” The man’s voice faded off as the bright outside lights dimmed and I stopped moving. My throat was still burning and itching, but I couldn’t move my body without everything hurting. A second later, or what felt like a second, my mouth was covered and air was being pushed down my throat and into my lungs and not before long my mind wandered off and I fell back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Epilogue! It's not over though! I'll be starting the sequel as soon as I can! Thanks for those who have been reading and messaging me the whole time I've been writing this. You guys keep me writing and I love you for it!

Thanks also to those who made banners during the story I can't wait to see if anyone makes any for the sequel. The sequel will have a different title, but you'll see it when I put it on here! Thanks again for everyone who reads my stories and the sequel will hopefully start soon!