He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 4

Izzy's POV.

"Coming!" I called skipping down the stairs. There was another knock. "Chill people!" I finally got to the door and opened it. "You could at leas-" My words got caught in my throat. I opened the door to reveal...

Kale!

"Nice to see you Bella." He said with a smirk on his face and he walked right in my house.

"What do you think you're doing and Bella?!" I spat.

"We need to work on our project and plus Bella means beautiful you know." I rolled my eyes and stomped my foot.

"I don't care about the project. I'll just do it myself and you can just hand it in with both our names on it. That way we won't have to see each other." I said not caring at the moment if I did the whole project myself or not.

"Aw that's sweet really, but I'd love to help." He said looking around the house.

"Nice place her-"

"Get out Kale." I said sternly. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"Nah." He said leaning up against a wall.

"I'm going to call the cops." I warned.

"Kale man is that you?" I looked to my left to see Ash walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of ramen noodles and an Xbox controller ion his hand. I groaned. Great they knew each other.

"Hey Ash why are you here?" Kale asked kind of surprised.

"I live here." Ash said confused. "Why are you here?"

"I have to do this project with Izzy." Kale said not even looking towards me.

"Oh well if you get down early come on and play Xbox with me."

"Call of Duty?" Kale asked. Ash nodded. I groaned inwardly.

"Come on man let's play a game." With that they both left me standing at the front door with the door wide open waiting for Kale to leave. Well that wasn't what I expected.

*******************************************

I want to kill myself right now. -Iz

I sent a text to Candi as I walked into my room closing my door all the way.

Why is that Deary? -Cee

The devil's at my house -Iz

Can you tell him I want my soul back?

Not funny and I meant Kale! -Iz

Lucky!!! -Cee

Lucky have you lost your mind?! -Iz

Well..... um... -Cee

What? -Iz

I kind of ummm.... well... -Cee

Spit it out women! -Iz

Ikindoftoldkalewhereyoulived :/ -Cee

CANDI!!!!!!!!!! -Iz

I didn't get a text back and I was kind of glad because if I did I was going to blow. How could Cee do that to me?! I grabbed my pillow of my bed and let out a scream in it.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

I faintly heard a scream as I followed Ash up to his room.

"Was that?" Ash shrugged not worrying about it.

"Probably." He said opening the door to his room. "So your working with my sister on a project..." Ash started. I nodded.

"Yeah in photography." I really had to get away from him. I wanted that car and Ah was getting in my way at the moment.

"You take photography?" Ash questioned. I nodded then he burst out laughing. I scowled at his behavior. I hated when guys made fun of me. I really didn't have a choice in it. I go it on my schedule and didn't get to change it in time. It sucked. All of a sudden Ash's phone rang and he opened it pressing it to his ear. "Hey man... Yeah I'm going there at 3... Sure...Now? Um ok... Alright See ya in 10." Ash closed his phone and looked over at me. "Um hey Kale I gotta pick up my friend Walt..."

"Alright I guess I can't avoid the project the whole day." Ash nodded and started out of his room. I followed and walked up to Izzy's door. When I heard the front door close I turned to face the door.

Time to work my magic.

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

I heard Ash's voice on the phone and I looked at mine. It chimed as 1 New Message from Candi.

Are you mad at me? -Cee

I picked up and opened my phone so I could text on the keyboard.

Was... not now. -Iz

I heard the front door close and I let out a sigh of relief. They were gone. Yes! I could get out of my room. I rolled off of my bed and walked to my door.

"Um hey." I looked up to see Kale who was smirking. I scoffed and pushed past him.

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

"Aw trying to get rid of me?" He asked acting hurt.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I am trying to get rid of you so if you'd kindly just guide yourself out." I motioned to the front door. "That would be great!" I said with a big smile and walked into the kitchen. I heard Kale follw into the kitchen and I laid my clenched fists onto the counter.

"You seem tense." I heard Kale's voice behind me. "I could help with that." His hot breath blew onto my neck and goose bumps rose on my skin. "I could help a lot with that." I felt his arms snake around my waist and I snapped out of it. I whipped around and kneed him in the groin. Kale fell to the ground groaning.

"Don't touch me." I hissed at him and walked back upstairs.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

I took the ice pack off of my balls and threw it onto the ground. I just managed to get out of Izzy's house. I was in such pain. I swear her knee in platinum or some type of hard metal. My poor balls. Man if she did it any harder I might have lost my dick altogether. This was going to be a really hard challenge. I started to doubt myself for a minute then I had an idea and picked up my cell phone and dialed the number.

"Hey Claire." I heard her girly shriek and almost regretted this. I put the phone back to my ear. "I have a mission for you."