He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 5

Izzy's POV.

I slid past Candi's friends especially Danny since well, I don't know. He's just definitely not my type. I noticed Greg leaning against the side of the school. I waved to him and he did that gay head nod that guys do to each other as if it's like a hi.

"Hey fag." I said leaning against the wall next to him.

"How's that Danny kid?" Greg asked. I shook my head.

"Definitely not my type."

"And what's your type again?" He asked looking up at me through his bangs. I smacked his arm.

"Shut-up." I muttered crossing my arms and blowing my bangs from over my eyes. "So Mr. Hickey. Where'd you get that one?" I asked pointing to a love bite on Greg's neck.

"Nice right?" He said showing me it. "There was this hot girl I was at this party with last night." I frowned in disapproval.

"Were you safe?" I asked sternly acting like his mother.

"Aw shut up Iz. She only gave me a hickey that's it." I shook my head. He chuckled. "Why's there a crowd?" Greg asked. I looked to my right and saw a crowd forming, but why? I walked to the crowd following Greg.

"Yeah and I'd like to make an announcement." I hissed at the voice. Once I made it to a point where I could see to the middle of the attention there stood Kale next to a flirty blonde girl who was twirling her hair around her finger. God. It was sick how he had all these girls wrapped around his finger.

"Wow he's gotten over my beating." I muttered. Greg raised an eyebrow.

"Since Claire here has gotten you're attention I'd like to confess something." I raised an eyebrow ready for his announcement. Hopefully it was something along the lines of 'I will now be leaving this school forever and now Izzy Rein can get on with her life without me there annoying her.' I smiled at the thought.

"Izzy Rein and I are going out."

I felt like puking, right there, and right then.

******************************************

"Is she ok?" I heard a voice ask. I opened my eyes to see Candi hovering over my face. Her lips were close to mine.

"Candi." I whispered.

"What?!" She asked.

"I'm not lesbian get your lips away from mine." She pulled her head away then smacked me.

"You were going to give me a heart attack!" She hissed at me. I chuckled then looked around.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Nurse's office." Candi replied sitting down in the chair next to the bed I was laying in.

"Oh good you’re up." I turned to see a chubby lady.

"Can I go now?" I asked. She nodded.

"So why did I faint again?" I asked putting the nurse's office and me waking up together.

"Well um..." Candi looked nervous to answer me.

"I announced us being together." I turned to be faced with Kale.

"Now I remember." I said gritting my teeth together.

"Aw you looked disappointed." Kale frowned then pressed his lips to neck. I pushed him away from me. His frown turned into a smirk.

"Do you think this is funny?" I asked.

"No... hilarious." He said pecking my lips then walking away really quickly. I turned to see a shocked Candi.

"Wow." She breathed. "Kale Sparks just kissed you." She said. I was ready to rip her head off.

"I'm going to kill you." I hissed at her.

******************************************

Kale's POV.

"It's working perfectly." I told Blaze.

"Seriously?" He asked. I shrugged. "My balls are recovering and I just announced to the whole school-"

"Thanks to my help!" Claire said twirling her hair again.

"Yeah thanks to Claire." This girl was way too needy, but hey a good fuck won't hurt. "The whole school thinks Izzy and I are dating."

"Aren't you worried that she'll tell everyone that you're not." I froze. I never thought about that.

"No." I said sternly. "But! She won't be telling anyone because she'll be falling for me soon enough." I felt Claire behind to sucking on my neck. Actually I really didn't feel like have sex with anyone. I just wanted that Camero.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Blaze questioned looking over at Claire.

"Yeah see ya." I opened my car door and hopped into the passenger seat. I pulled away leaving Claire disappointed and Blaze laughing really hard.

******************************************

Izzy's POV.

I fumbled for my phone as I searched through my Facebook comments. Everyone was asking about Kale and I. What the fuck! I can't believe he did that. I just decided to log off Facebook altogether. Today wasn't fun at all. I was going to literally kill Kale. Just then my door opened and I turned around.

"You friend is here." Rachel said with a smile. It must have been Candi. I told her to come over my house, but she said she'd be over after she did her chores. Maybe her mom let her go early. I climbed off my bed and headed down the stairs.

"Where?" I asked Rachel not seeing Candi at the front door.

"In the living room with your brother." Candi with my brother? Weird. I followed Rachel into the living room and I heard Ash laugh.

"Oh my God Iz. I didn't see it in you." I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, but regretted turning into the living room when I met a pair of evil orbs.

"You're dating Kale? Man I haven't seen you with a guy since what Patrick?" Ash asked.

"I think it's cute." Rachel said sitting in Ash's lap. I went to glare at Rachel, but my lips were caught with Kale's. His soft lips caressed mine then smashed against them in a passionate kiss. Okay maybe passionate for Rachel, but for me it was like hell risen to get me. "Aw they're so cute together." Rachel cooed. That's when I snapped and pushed Kale away from me. I bit my lip holding in a scream. Kale smirked and snaked his arm around my waist.

"Okay you two are getting this totally wrong." I informed Ash and Rachel as I pushed Kale's arm away from me. "We're not dating and I definitely don't like Kale." I said glaring at him. Rachel got up and walked over to me.

"Don't worry. I won't tell your parents." She winked and then gave me a hug. "You two are so cute." She cooed again and then pulled away and sat next to Ash on the couch. I groaned and stomped out of the room. I felt heels on my tail and I whipped around.

"What do you want?" I whisper yelled.

"Aw can't I just want to hold my girlfriend?" Kale asked pulling me to his body.

"Ew get your grimy hands off of me!" I hissed trying to pry his hands away from me. It didn't work. Man he was strong.

"Bella, Bella, Bella." Kale whispered in my ear. I felt the Goosebumps again and I went to bring my knee up into his balls again, but his hand surprisingly caught my leg and wrapped it around his. I looked up shocked at his move then I saw him smirk and without letting me know his tongue swooped down and invaded my mouth.

I was there in the hallway of my house with my back pressed against the wall and my leg wrapped around the biggest manwhore in the whole school. French kissing him and actually...

I was enjoying it?