Status: Active/One Shot

The Low Road For The Fast Track

Go On and Play

Alex still felt dazed as he reminisced the dream he had been having for a couple of nights now, and it just left him sexually frustrated as fuck. Hell, every time he saw Jack, he was half hard already, what even. He felt like such a slutty whore being this way; if he had been a girl, he would have been wet just thinking of Jack. It gave him chills! How could he ever cope with that shit? He didn't want to bang just any girl who flirted with him. He was not even turned on by any girl ever since he had dreamt of a jerking off Jack.

“What is this fuckery?..” he trailed off…

“Shit, I can’t take this anymore. I have to fix this or I’m going to go insane.”

“Oh, shit.” That was it and he came all over his hands.

He grimaced as he wiped it away with a tissue. He felt relieved but the pain and funny sensation still lingered in his gut, and he knew he would never be satisfied with just that.

“Fuck! What am I supposed to do?” he said loudly while combing his fingers through his hair, frustration clearly in his voice.

“I can’t just walk up to my best friend and say, ‘Hey Jack, can you fuck me?’ shit! This is embarrassing enough as it is, jerking myself while picturing my best bud naked.” Alex sighed and threw the tissue with a lot more force than needed.

He felt like a walking sham, every day he was always with Jack during band practice, during interviews and meetings. Every day he felt much and much worse. Everything was building up inside of him, he was afraid that he would not be able to take it anymore, and he would just shove Jack to some corner and just fuck his brains out to get this over and done with... if only it was that easy.

He went to his kitchen to find something to eat when he heard a little scratch from the living room. He tiptoed his way in there, nervous as hell thinking it could be another Ali King lurking outside his house. When he saw Jack turning the television on, his frustration rose up to incredible heights. He did not want to see Jack now, especially not alone with him. Why did he ever let Jack think that it was okay to treat his house like it was his own?

“Hey! What are you doing here?” he asked, annoyance evident in his voice.

“Why bro? Something wrong?” Jack asked rather confused why Alex seemed a bit pissed off for him coming over unannounced.

“How the hell did you manage to get in here?” he hissed, masquerading his hunger and lust by his angry form.

“Dude I have your spare key, remember?” Jack said smirking while showing Alex the spare key he had ever since Alex had his own house.

“Oh, yeah. I guess I forgot. What are you doing here again?” He asked, still mad more to himself than Jack or maybe more to Jack, hell, he’s the reason for his frustration right now.

“Lex, it’s Friday. Isn’t it our special bonding time? You promised you’d watch home alone with me.” Jack reminded his friend. He really did not get why Alex was a bit off for the past few days.

“Oh, can we skip tonight?” Alex said with a sigh, he just could not take being with Jack tonight, especially when he looked so fucking hot with his black skinny jeans and a matching fit band tee. Why did he even promise that yesterday when he knew too well he could not control himself? He secretly scolded himself for acting like a sex maniacal teenager.

“But you promised!” Jack whined pouting. He knew that when he gave Alex his puppy pleading eyes, he could not just say no.

Jack’s voice sounded like a moan that went directly to Alex’s dick. Great. Just great. Now he was half hard again.

“Jack, I just can’t right now okay? I want to be alone.” He said, trying to calm his nerves.

“But Aleeexxx..” Jack whined again, and grabbed Alex’s hand; Alex too late to get away, fell right on Jack’s chest. When he lifted his head up, their faces were only an inch away and he could feel Jack’s hot breath feathering his cheeks.

“Fuck it.” He grabbed Jack’s shoulders and pushed him onto the couch.

“Dude, what the fuck?!” Jack screamed taken by surprise from Alex’s movements.

“Alex what are y-” Jack’s words were cut off by Alex’s lips. He kissed Jack so hungrily, he could not seem to control his emotions.

Jack felt like Alex was going to crush his lips, but he could not help but kiss him back. He heard Alex’s moan and with that, he kissed him even more. Feeling that Jack responded to his kisses made Alex flinch and he went back to reality.

“Fuck, I’m sorry dude,” was all he said, but he felt Jack’s hands on his cheeks so he looked up at his best friend. Jack was smiling rather wickedly and he felt him slowly guiding his face closer. He smiled as Jack slowly kissed him.

“If you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was ask.” Jack said between kisses.

“Are you serious?” Alex asked in awe.

“Shut the fuck up and kiss me already!” replied Jack.

That was all Alex needed to kiss Jack with all the passion he could muster. He gave Jack’s bottom lip little bites as he slid his tongue into his mouth. Jack moaned at the sensation Alex was giving him. He slowly snaked his hands at the bottom of Alex’s shirt and teased the skin there. Alex hissed at the sudden touch as Jack’s hand brought warmth to his body. He shivered with the strong emotion that engulfed him.

“This needs to come off; I want to touch you, baby.” Jack said in a breathless way.

Alex lifted his arms so that Jack could take his shirt off, Jack discarding his own clothing too. When he looked at Alex, he saw that he was hesitating,

“Alex, come’ ere” Jack gestured for Alex to come sit on his lap and so he did.

“What’s wrong?” he asked Alex who suddenly doubted this and he thought that they shouldn’t be doing this at all.

“I don’t know, Jack. I think this is wrong,” he said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wanted to make something for NC-17 but this is a totally different turn out, lol
I wanted this to go even longer, but I guess I just can't do smuts so, and a friend of mine said this is rather a good ending so,.. cbf! xD