Seduction Leads to Destruction

Chapter 17

I stared down Alec carefully. He eyed me the same way and I turned my head quickly feeling my cheeks heat up a bit. Oh, I wouldn’t be able to live that one down.

“Right foot blue.” We both nodded and then took a step forward. We weren’t really close because we were on two totally opposite sides of the mat, but as the game progressed we ended up in a totally different position.

I was literally straddling over him as he was faced down, our legs were intertwined and our arms twisted together. There were no rules so each time we moved one of us would brush up against the other trying to get each other to fall to the ground.

“Left foot green.” I scowled. Our right hands were on red and our left on yellow. Our right foots were on blue and our left foot also on red. It was an easy position for him, but for me my arms were getting weaker as they had to twist up and over him. I could move my foot easily back and just stay where I was, but that wasn’t what I wanted to do. I wanted to make him fall. I wanted that shirt to be off of him. Just imagining him without his shirt made me want to drool.

Stupid hormones, calm down Hayden.

With that idea in mind I stuck my foot up and over his resting my hips against his butt. I slowly slid them up and against his pants so that my foot could make it to the farthest green circle that there was. I heard him grumble underneath me and it made me giggle like a schoolgirl.

Why was I so head over heels for this guy? Was it his accent? I knew I was really attracted to accents, but not by this much.

The crowd around us was still cheering for us to strip, but neither of us had fallen yet and the first game was still going on. It kind of made me eager too. I wanted to get this game over with and get a drink, but neither of us was just willing to fall and end the first round.

“Right foot green.” That made my lips curve upward. I did the same as I had just done, grinding my hips against his back and I put my leg underneath him so I was basically sitting on his back. With a little more force I sat right on his back not letting him move his leg without falling.

“Hey!” He protested. I smirked evilly and dropped my head now to his ear.

“No rules.” I whispered seductively. I hadn’t been with a guy in a while and I wanted to feel his perfect lips against my own. They just looked unbelievable.

“You’ve got to move Alec.” Paul informed him. A few people around murmured that ‘he could do it’, but others including myself knew he wouldn’t be able to.

And we were right.

As soon as he picked up his leg to move it I pushed my whole body’s weight onto his back and leaned forward sending him off balance, making us both tumble to the floor. A few wolf-whistles erupted over the music and I looked around, laughing. Alec was puzzled at how I had just done that, but just smirked as if he had a plan up his sleeve. Too bad his sleeves were coming off.

Just as I said that to myself, he stood up and gripped the edge of his shirt, pulling it over his head. Girls now were gushing, wishing they had played the game instead of me. I just stared, motionless and gawking at his abs. I had seen many chests, well not like that, but never had they been more appealing than now.

Alec caught my gaze and crouched down. His eyes were at my level, catching mine and holding them there.

“Round two?” I smirked, nodding and pushing myself up and off of the ground.

“Hayden!” I turned to see Lindsay smiling from the stairs. I cocked an eyebrow.

“What?” I called back.

“I won’t be sleeping over tonight.” She told me, winking. I instantly caught on and started laughing, waving her off. I had a game to finish.

“Can we get this moving? I see a few other people that are tempting to play this game in your place.” I turned to Paul and frowned.

“Nobody’s taking my place! I’m going to beat this guy down.” I smiled innocently over Alec’s way and we all laughed.

“Let’s get this started!” blasted through the speakers in the basement and the crowd of dancing teens cheered again. As if on cue Paul spun the spinner.

__________________________________________________

“Red foot yellow.” Paul slurred. Alec and I exchanged confused looks before Paul caught his mistake. “Oops! Right foot yellow.” He had been drinking the whole time and so had others around us. The music was still going loud and strong, but the dancing had slowed with some people passed out and others making out or heading upstairs.

We both moved slowly, thinking of ways to make the other fall. I had won last round too making Alec take his jeans off. Left only in his blue and white plaid boxers we continued onto the third round even though it was clear who won… *cough* me *cough*. He wanted to continue. He was determined to make me lose.

“You won’t be wearing that shirt for much longer.” He whispered huskily in my ear as he reached his hand over to the red circle which Paul had just called out. His words made me shudder, but I didn’t lose my balance. I stood my ground solidly and brushed my arm against his leg to get to a red circle.

“Don’t count on that.” I mumbled back. He only grinned in response as we continued. I was going to enjoy the moment I won. It’d be something to start a conversation with that in the week. He probably could counter it thought by how I was gawking at his amazing body.

Nobody’s body had come close to that one, including Kyle. I frowned. Kyle. I hadn’t thought about him this whole time and all of a sudden he pops into my mind. He just would never leave me alone. He was always in my mind, teasing at me. Never letting my past be my past. It kept being brought up into the present and it irked me. I hated remembering everything that went on between us. Even when he hadn’t been here little things reminded me of him, of the memories…

“Hayden.” I jumped at the sudden voice breaking my train of thought. Then laughter followed and a loud chuckle.

“What?” I asked, scowling. Then I felt it. My butt was on the mat. I had fallen…

I lost.

“Strip.” Was all that left Paul’s lips. Frowning, I grabbed Alec’s hand that was offered in front of my face and was lifted up and off of the floor. I heard murmurs all around and some guys looking my way intently. I just took a deep breath and gripped the edge of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head.

Luckily I had a pretty good bra on. It was hot pink and lacey, matching my panties, but none of them were going to see those since that was our last round.

“And that concluded Strip Twister.” Paul announced, glancing over at me. “Put up a good fight.” I shrugged.

“Won two out of three.” I glanced over at Alec. “Better than one round.” He just shook his head.

“Who wants top play strip poker?!” A voice yelled from upstairs. Everyone looked around and a ton ended up walking up the stairs to play. Alec raised an eyebrow and I shrugged.

“One stripping game is enough for one night.” He nodded.

“Understandable.”

“You?” I questioned he shrugged as I had done.

“Same.” I nodded.

“Well, I guess we can put our clothes back on…” I said trailing off as I saw him already in his jeans. Obviously he was thinking the same thing.

Damn… I should’ve waited a bit longer. His abs were just so…

“Where’s my shirt?” I asked, lifting up a pillow next to the couch we were playing next to.

“Have no idea.” Alec answered. Frowning, I continued looking around, picking up another couch cushion. I groaned loudly and flopped onto the couch. Where could it be. “Still haven’t found it?” I shook my head.

“Nope.” Just then I glanced up at Alec and he was smirking.

“Well, isn’t that too bad.” My jaw dropped slightly, but I recovered quickly, jumping to my feet and glaring at him.

“Where is it?” He shrugged.

“Don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Bastard.” I mumbled, walking towards him. Pointing my finger at him threateningly I scowled. “Give it back!” I demanded. He only smirked wider. I took another step towards, but when I went for him he ran off. “Hey!” I protested, then I saw his back pocket and in there was my shirt.

I instantly, without thinking, darted after him and up the stairs. He closed the door behind him, laughing like crazy. I pushed it open with some force and then caught sight of him squeezing between some drunken teens, passed out on the couches and floor of the living room.

“Stop him!” I yelled helplessly, moving as fast as I could, following him. I jumped over the coffee table and kept running, trying even the tiniest bit to get a tad closer, but it was pointless. He was much better than me at cardio. I groaned louder, trying to catch my breath and continue running after him. A few people laughed at the sight of me chasing him where others urged us on or took sides like, ‘Don’t give it back Alec. Loving the view!’ and ‘Aw, come on man. She’s exhausted.’ Alec obviously did the first one as he continued to dart in and out of rooms with me following, trying desperately to get my shirt.

I finally stopped, breathing hard.

Wow. I really needed to workout more often.

“Aw, giving up?” Alec asked, sauntering over into the room I had stopped in. It happened to be the kitchen. Nobody I recognized were around and I had basically just ran around everyone who was still awake or sober enough to realize what was going on. What was the point in putting my shirt on anymore?

“No, but…” I took another breath. “Yes.” I sighed, pulling a chair over and sitting in it. Alec chuckled, taking in a few breaths himself.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, just catching our breaths and looking at each other.

“Wow, it’s late.” I nodded, seeing the green numbers on Alex’s microwave glow; 3:58.

“Guess I should be getting home since well.” I scrunched my nose. I didn’t want to think about what Alex and Lindsay were doing upstairs.

“Well?” Alec pressed.

“I don’t want to talk a out it.” I told him honestly.

“Alright well,” He paused for a second, reaching behind him. “Here’s your shirt.” I frowned as he finally handed over my top. “Even though I do like the sight in front of me.” He purred. Heating up, I grabbed my shirt hastily from his hands and pulled it over my head.

“Thanks for giving it back” I told him then continued, “after everyone already saw me in just my bra.”

“Eh. Thought you had enough.” I smiled, looking into his shining eyes. He was funny, sexy, nice (well, not counting this) and cute. I found myself leaning towards him and so was he. My eyes trailed, finally leaving his eyes, towards his lips. His plump, kissable lips. I caught his eyes doing the same and just as I leaned in close enough for our lips to brush together I was ripped from him and onto my feet.

“What the hell?!” I hissed, turning to see Ryan. He was frowning.

“Reina.” Oh shit, I forgot about her…