Seduction Leads to Destruction

Chapter 19

“She’s fresh to death; she’ll be the death of you. Seduction leads to destruction. She’s fresh to death; she’ll be the death of me. She’s fresh, she’s fresh, but not so clean.” I sang aloud to myself.

Nobody was home and I was up in my room cleaning. My favorite band blared through my speakers as I jumped around singing along. I hadn’t bothered with putting on real clothes for the fact that I was home alone and only in my room.

“Cute face, slim waist, she’s got ‘em in a craze. Yeah we think he’s going crazy.” I took a breath before continuing on with the lyrics. “When she speaks it makes me grind my teeth, yet he still thinks she’s amazing.” I bopped my head and danced along shaking my ass to the beat of the music.

“She’s been playing games, ever since 98’!” Without thinking I grabbed the hairbrush off of my dresser and sang into it. “Shallow is as shallow does, yeah! Some people never change…” The Maine always played songs I found myself singing to without a care and dancing like a total maniac. Both horribly, might I add.

“And she’s so fine. She thinks she’s so damn fine. She might be fine, but she ain’t worth a second of your time! You’re as fake as the moans your make, and you’re as weak as the hearts you break. You’re as fake as the moans you make so just give us, give us a little break!”

Once again I took a deep breath without stopping my crazy dance session. Okay, so maybe I wasn’t actually cleaning as I had planned on doing, but I did pick up all my dirty clothes and put them in the hamper to be washed! It was a real start!

“Sex sells, and your sex cells make all the lost boys drool. Cause you’re a dime, but they’ll have to wait in line until one of them makes it two of you.”

I heard a few chuckles behind me and I jumped. I literally cried out in shock as I turned around to come face to face with Kyle. “What the hell are you doing in my house?!” I cried out. I rushed to my speakers and turned the music off. He only laughed harder, his eyes shining in amusement.

“You left your front door open.” My jaw dropped in shock.

Had I really?

“That still doesn’t give you the right to barge into my house unannounced!” I yelled at him.

“I knocked, but then realized that your music was too loud so I figured I’d just come in since you wouldn’t hear me.” I frowned. Asshole.

“Still doesn’t give you the right.” I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest, hairbrush still in hand.

“Great dance moves by the way.” He winked, jumping onto my bed and got comfortable. He settled his hands behind his head and crossed his legs, staring straight at me.

“How long were you waiting there?” I pressed, feeling a little self-concious.

Why was he staring at me like that?

“Long enough to see your little show and know that you still listen to The Maine.” I rolled my eyes. I had always been a fan of their music, even back in my old town.

“What do you want?” I asked pushing passed all of the other things that had just occurred and pressed onward. The longer he was here the less amount of control I was going to have on my body.

I was still pissed beyond hell at him, but when he was laying on my bed with nothing, but a pair of jeans and a tight fitted t-shirt my hormones were going absolutely crazy! I could already imagine his perfectly sculpted chest and his soft luscious lips…

Snap out of it Hayden!

“Just wanted to hang out.” His answer brought me back to reality. I got a sudden chill and I brushed my legs up against one another. Bare skin brushing against bare skin.

“We’re not friends anymore Kyle, I’m sure I made that clear enough last time we talked.” He just shrugged.

“The way you’ve been looking at me lately shows otherwise.” I scoffed, looking away from him. Naughty thoughts were running through my head, but I had to keep reminding myself who was here.

It was Kyle, Kyle Walters. The asshole who stole my virginity in the first place. The guy who made my life a living hell at the worst time possible and after it got calmed down he just had to come back and do it over again. Wasn’t him haunting me enough?

“Get out Kyle. I don’t want you in my house or let alone room,” I paused for a second before adding, “again.” He only smirked in response. He smirked at me! The bastard! He had some nerves!

“By the way you’re dressed I can see you don’t want me out.” Scowling I looked down and gasped.

Shit! No wonder why I was cold.

I was in nothing, but my panties and a tight fitted tank-top. Bare skin against bare skin wasn’t because I was in shorts; I was only in my underwear! I quickly grabbed the closest thing to me which so happened to be a blanket and I wrapped it around my body, feeling very exposed at the moment.

Kyle got up and off of my bed to only walk up to me, our faces mere inches apart.

“You don’t have to hide you know, I’ve seen you in much less.” He whispered huskily in my ear. That was it, it sent me over the edge.

Not the edge of pleasure either.

I brought my right knee up and slammed it into his goods. Hissing and groaning in pain he fell to the ground, clutching the family jewels.

“What the hell?!” He hissed at me. Fury was literally flashing through my eyes.

“Get your shit together and get out of my house!” I screamed at him, not bothering to hold back anymore. He only groaned in response so I felt the need to kick him in the ribs.

“Dammit Hayden! Stop that!” He cried out in pain.

“Get up and out of my house before I call the police and say someone broke into my house!” I screamed once again. I wasn’t going to have any of this, not here, not now.

“You know Hayden; you turned into quite the bitch.” Kyle muttered, getting enough energy to pick himself off of the floor. I followed him out of my room, making sure that he was really leaving.

“I could say the same to you.” I spat, not caring if my words were soaking in venom or not. He had ruined my life, twice.

I watched carefully as he crept to the front door awkwardly, still clutching his bags like his life depended on it. He finally made it to the door, his free hand clutching the knob quite hard. I couldn’t tell if it were from his anger or the fact that he was having a hard time standing up from what I had just done.

“You know, you’ll regret this.” He spat back.

“You’d only wish.” I sneered, crossing my arms over my chest and holding the blanket over my body tightly. I didn’t want it falling back down in front of him, giving him the nice view that he had earlier.

“I know that day will come.” He mumbled, opening the door and stepping out. The door slammed behind him, but not without carrying my next words out with him.

“Yeah when hell freezes over and pigs start flying outside my house.”

I hadn’t realized it, but my fists were shaking with rage. Who the hell did he think he was? From the very first day I met him I should’ve known that he was going to be trouble. I should’ve seen it with the way he looked at me, the way he talked to me. I should’ve seen it.

I couldn’t help, but let my rage take control of my body as it sent my fist through the wall beside my bedroom. I couldn’t even feel the pain as I did it again breaking the wall and creating a hole the size of my fist. My whole body was shaking as I tried hard to calm myself down, but it wasn’t working.

He just made me so angry at times and other times…

I couldn’t take it as I pressed my body against the wall that I had just slammed my fist against. The tears started flowing as I slipped down to the ground, the blanket fluttered around me. The hot tears stung against my cold, but yet heated skin.

“Why did this have to happen to me?” I asked out loud. I knew nobody was going to answer as I continued to let the tears fall down my pale cheeks and down my chin and neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song she was singing along to is The Way We Talk by The Maine.
Love that song. :)
This chapter wasn't as long as I had hoped it to be, but I hope you liked it. :)