Seduction Leads to Destruction

Chapter 3

"How the hell did he get into this school?!" I was on the edge of exploding as I glared daggers at the back of Kyle's head.

"I don't know." Lindsay frowned. "How the hell did you recognize him?" She asked me.

"He recognized me first." I said scowling.

"Well that sucks." She said as we walked out of the classroom.

"Yeah it does!" I fumed running both hands through my hair.

"How are my two lovely ladies doing today?" Ryan asked as he strolled up in between Lindsay and I.

"Not very well." Lindsay answered pursing her lips.

"Why?" Ryan asked looking between the two of us.

"Because Hayden's first-"

"Lindsay!" I cried cutting her off.

"What?!" She asked frowning. I glared at her as I replied to Ryan.

"Nothing's wrong." I muttered.

"Doesn't look like it. Somebody find your sweet spot?" Ryan asked smirking.

"You would only wish." I let out a laugh as we hit a crowd in the hall.

"What's going on?" Lindsay asked us.

"There's a huge crowd here." Ryan said stating the obvious.

"No shit, Sherlock." Lindsay said smacking him over the top of his head.

"Ouch." Ryan cried as I pushed a few girls.

"Hey!" One called. I turned to face her and she instantly turned and scurried away.

Damn Hayden.

I know. I love it.

"Wow so you came here from California?" One girl asked.

"Yupp." A bored voice answered.

Too bad I knew that voice.

"Ah looky here." Damn... I've been spotted.

"Kyle." I hissed.

"Aw what's wrong Hayden?" Kyle asked smirking.

"Nothing. Just looking for my BOYfriend." A few girls gasped.

Shut up!

"Hayden Jones dating?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah." I said quickly looking over the crowd then smiling.

"He's right over there." I said pointing. The whole crowd separated into two halves and there standing at the end was Seth.

"Him?" Kyle questioned.

"Yeah. He's my Beau." I said clicking my tongue.

"Sure he is." Kyle said rolling his eyes.

"What you don't believe me?" I asked. Kyle shook his head. "Fine then." I walked away from him and towards Seth. Seth's eyebrow raised in question as I wrapped my arms around his neck and firmly press my lips against his.

The gasps and murmurs kind of annoyed me, but hey I think Kyle was falling for it.

I opened one eye to check and I could see Kyle's scowling face.

The corner of my lips pulled back into a smirk as I pulled away from Seth and leaned my forehead against his.

"What... was... that for?" Seth breathed.

"Your... my boyfriend." I said watching Seth's eyes as they grew wide.

"Since when?" He asked.

"Since now. Now if you say anything about this just happening to anyone other than Lindsay and Alex I'll chop your balls off. Got it?" I asked breathing hard, still.

"Got it." Seth said smirking. "I have one more question." I frowned.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Does this mean I can kiss you whenever I want?" He asked his lips lingering just above mine. I licked my lips and bit the bottom one in a seductive way.

"Only if I'm in the mood." I said pulling away and leaving Seth frowning. I winked and walked away fro him as the whole crowd was silent and luckily our whispering wasn't heard. When I got up to Kyle I smirked.

"Kyle Walters..." I said letting it slide off of my tongue.

"Hayden Jones..." Kyle said his face getting closer to mine. "You know I missed you." He said his hands going for my hips.

In one swift movement I slide away from him and said, "Funny. I never had a thought about you."