Seduction Leads to Destruction

Chapter 6

Rumors were spreading through the school, fast! Ones I liked and others I didn't. Things about Seth and I having sex filled the school and even though Seth was enjoying it I wasn't.

"C'mon Hay, lighten up." Seth said nudging my side. I urged a smile onto my lips, but as soon as Seth turned it fell.

"At least Kyle was watching." Lindsay said rubbing my arm in sympathy.

"Yeah… except, he wouldn't get the whole moaning concept in this school." I explained, sighing.

"Cheer up. We've just got to think better. What does Kyle absolutely hate?" Alex asked. I bit my lip as I thought.

"Oh look, it's the slut." I glanced up to see Sam chuckling along with a few of his groupies.

"Hey Sam! Why don't you shove it up your vagina!" Lindsay yelled. Sam grew quiet. A few of his friends chuckled.

"Shut up you asses!" He hissed at them.

"At least I get more action then you do." Sam turned around and forcefully shoved me.

"What did you say?!"

"Sam, calm down!" Alex said trying to push Sam away from me.

"Why should I?" He spat at Alex and shoved him into a locker.

"I know you're not a virgin." Sam hissed at me as he walked away leaving us all dead quiet. A few of his friends stayed a second longer then needed before they sped away looking for him.

Lindsay helped Alex up and off of the floor before she turned to me.

"What did you say to him?" I asked, my eyes filling with tears.

"Hayden, I didn't! I swear to God I didn't say anything to Sam."

"The hell you didn't! What the fuck?!" I screamed at her. "You're the only person who knows! How did Sam find out… huh?!" I blinked letting tears start to trickle down my cheeks.

"Hayden-" Before she could finish I bolted down the hallway, heels clicking in the silence.

Before I rounded a corner I heard Alex whisper, "Let her go. She needs time to let this go."

My vision was starting to blur as I made my way into the girls bathroom. Luckily, nobody used this bathroom. they all used the main bathroom with was located in the middle of the school. My eyes were smudged with black as my eyeliner and mascara started to run. I bit my lip and pulled a few paper towels from the counter and drenched them in water.

"Excuse me?" I whipped around to see a girl with big glasses and black hair, that was pulled back into a neat ponytail. "I'm sorry I just needed to go to the bathroom." She said as she scurried into the stall. I bit my lip as I turned back to my mess of a face as I tried to wipe the make-up off as best as I could.

When I heard the toilet flush and the stall open back up I turned around to look at the girl again.

"I know you don't really know me and I don't really know you, but can I ask you… what's the matter?" Her voice was quiet and shy, but yet a little bold as she asked the question. I tried to smile, but it turned upside down.

"It's just- Well these-" I couldn't find the exact wording.

"Rumors?" She asked. I nodded.

"Mostly everyone isn't true." I mumbled as I ran my fingers through my hair. "You probably don't really want to hear my problems."

"I don't mind." I raised an eyebrow and she looked down at her feet. "I enjoy helping people out." She muttered, softly.

"Can I ask your name?"

"It's Reina, Reina Livingston." I smiled.

"I'm Hay-"

"Hayden Jones... I know." My smile faded slightly.

"I guess I am that much of a slut." I mumbled as I turned back to the mirror.

"Not really." I looked back at her and she stepped closer to me. "I've seen a ton worse from just our freshman. I mean so you make-out with people. That's it! It's not that much of a big deal. I mean it's not like you go farther." She paused for a second and looked at me. "Do you?" I shook my head.

"Those are parts of the rumors that I'm in here for right now." Reina raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, I'm a born again virgin."