Seduction Leads to Destruction

Chapter 9

I couldn't help, but notice that the halls were empty in school the next day. I wasn't planning on not being stared at or not being whispered about.

I had built enough courage to come today and now the courage went to waste as I passed few in the halls who didn't even make eye contact with me let alone stop their conversations to whisper or gossip about moi.

It was actually a relief to come in the next morning and not find anything posted on the walls or anything written on my locker.

"It's okay." I jumped at the sudden whisper, but relaxed when I saw Lindsay's face.

"I know." I replied, opening my locker. "It's almost scary to see the halls this empty." Lindsay nodded in agreement.

"It's not usually this empty until school is over and everyone has gone home except for some people."

"Agreed." I looked over my shoulder before closing my locker. "I've got to go." I whispered before scurrying off towards my first class.

As soon as I rounded the first corner I slowed down my pace as I saw that nobody was even in this hallway. Another wave of relief passed over me as I made my way to first period without talking to anyone other than Lindsay.

__________________________________________________

When the bell rang signaling lunch to start I sighed and picked up my books. I really didn't want to go to the cafeteria for being in a whole room full of highschoolers didn't seem exciting for me.

As soon as I left the Biology wing of the school I was shoved by a person walking by. I looked up and a smile crossed my vision.

"Hey Reina."

"Hey Hayden... I was kind of hoping if you'd like to have lunch with me?" She asked all of a suddenly. I bit my lip as I looked at the now crowded hallway.

"Um sorry Reina, but-" She cut me off before I could finish.

"It's ok. I get it. You don't want to be seen with me. I can comfort you, but no lunch." Her eyes kind of looked hurt.

"No that’s not what I was going to say. I actually don't want to be in a room full of teens right now, but I have nobody who'll go get some fast-food or something. You want to join me?" Her eyes lit up like the fourth of July.

"Are you serious?" She asked, making sure there was no joke going on.

"Yeah I am." She thought for a second before replying.

"Can I drop off my books and meet you in the parking lot?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I'll meet you out there."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and I know. I'm sorry. -_- I wnated to get it out soon for readers. Forgive me.