Status: Hope ya like

A New Life For The Abandoned Girl (Adopted by the Cullens)

A New Life For The Abandoned Girl (Adopted By The Cullen's)

Isabelle's P.O.V

As the day went on me and Brooke took turns asking each other questions until we saw a black car drive up to us. And a group of people came out. I screamed when i saw it was my mommy and daddy. My mommy look at me and ran over and picked me up and hugged me into her chest. Then she went to Brooke.

"Thank you so much for finding my baby girl" she sobbed and hugged me tighter into her chest. I held on to her like my life depended on it.

Then after a couple minutes i squirmed out of her arms and ran to daddy. He picked me up with ease and held me. But after a little while i realized i forgot a couple of people. Jared and Sethy! So i get out of Daddy's arms and give Jared a hug and then i run to Sethy and give him a really big hug. And we headed home. But when we got there it was dark and when we walked in there the lights turn on and Everyone yelled; "WELCOME HOME ISABELLE!!!" I smiled and went to give everyone hugs.

Emily's P.O.V

I sighed as me and my twin brother Alex drove to another new town. I read the sign Forks, Washington. "Great" i though to my self sarcastically as we pulled up to a new house it was in the middle of the woods next to a forest. And as i though of the last time me and my brother were here we had a family. A mom and dad who cared about us, and a little sister, a little bundle of sweetness. We were about 13 years old when we were attached by vampire. My mom and dad were sucked dry but they only nipped me and Alex so now were half vampire. And my sweet 5 month old sister well i don't know what happened to her because of her smell me and Alex had to leave so that we didn't kill her. And she was there alone in a house a little baby. Her name was Isabelle Rose Carter. As i though her name tears leaked out of my eyes. Alex looked at me and nodded knowing exactly what i was thinking about.

Alex's P.O.V

I was driving and as i looked over at Emily i saw that she was crying and i knew exactly why. Isabelle the little bundle we had to leave behind so that she might have a chance at life. We don't know what had happened to her now but i hope she has a great life.

As we pull up to our old house we enter then and looked around it still as all our old stuff in it all that was taken was our mom, dad, and Isabelle. I looked up at the fire place and saw a picture of us. All of us. And at that point me and Emily were both in tears. We needed to find Isabelle we need to at least know she's OK