Status: Hope ya like

A New Life For The Abandoned Girl (Adopted by the Cullens)

A New Life For The Abandoned Girl (Adopted By The Cullen's) dreams

As the girl Nessie came to sit by me so did one of the tall boys. Nessie and the boy looked at me and smiled. i gave them a confused look.

The boy laughed. "Whats so funny?" i asked as i ate more ice cream

"You got ice cream all over your face", Nessie laughed and whipped it off with a paper towel.

I giggled. "Who are you?" i asked the boy

He smiled at me and said,"I'm Jake"

As he said that i yawned and leaned on Nessie. And i slowly drifted off to sleep. For once in my i felt peaceful. Like i belonged somewhere for once in my life. I smiled in my sleep. But then i started to have a nightmare.

Belle's Dream

I was walking with my new mommy and daddy. When a big scary man jumped out at them. They pushed me back and jumped at the man. He didn't seem to notice me until i started to cry. Mommy and daddy looked at me and with there attention on my the man strikes at them. The man hurts them and they fall on the floor.

"MOMMY DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed as all of a sudden the man grabs me and runs.

Mommy and daddy get up and run after me. But they couldn't catch up. I started to cry.

End of belle's dream for now

Seth's P.O.V

After Belle fell asleep on Nessie. I took her into the living room to sleep on the couch. She didn't have a room yet. It was being built right now. I sighed and thought about how she would think of me. Would we be just friends or would we be in love. But my thoughts were interrupted by Belle screaming in her sleep.

I started to panic. So i called Carlisle and Esme down here.

"Seth! Whats wrong is it Isabelle?" Esme yelled frantically

"Yes she started to cry and scream in her sleep" i say as Belle screams "MOMMY DADDY HELP ME!!!!!!"

Then Belle jumps in the air and starts crying hysterically. Esme and Carlisle took her from and and just held her.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like