Status: Hope ya like

A New Life For The Abandoned Girl (Adopted by the Cullens)

A New Life For The Abandoned Girl (Adopted By The Cullen's)

I wake up in the morning to see mommy and daddy smiling. I scoot onto there laps and say,

"Mommy Daddy?" I questioned looking up at them

"Yes my dear", Mommy answers

"I love you", I reply kissing there cheeks

"And we love you", They said in union

Then Sethycame in. Mommy smiled at him while daddy on the other hand glared at him. So i took my fingers put them on the corner of his lips and pushed the up. When i moved my fingers he laughed at kissed my cheek.

After that i scooted off there laps and went over to Sethy.

"Sethy up pwease", I said and held my arms up

"Ok but i must warn you i tickle" He claimed and picked my up. But as he did his hand went to my feet and he started to tickle me. I started to giggle.

"SETHY........ STOP........ PLEASE!" I yelled in between laughs \

"Whats the magic word?" he asked and continued to tickle me

"Pwease pwease pwease" i say as i laugh

"Ok that will work but this time only" he states and smiles at me. I wiggle out of his grasp and ran up stairs. But as i did i ran in to Eddie.

" Eddie Upy!" i yell and hold my arms up

He smiles at me and picks me up. But as he does i hear a window crash. Me and Eddie go over to inspect it when we say a boy. He had brown hair and red eyes. He was tall like Eddie and pale like him too. Eddie held me tighter then before but the boy was stronger and he ripped my from Eddies arms.

"MOMMY DADDY SETHY EDDIE HELP!!!!!" I scream as he run out the window and into the forest with me in his arms. I started to to cry tears flowed freely down my cheeks as he ran. I knew i would never see my family again. I would never hear mommy tell me she loves me or Daddy tell Sethy to leave me alone, or most importantly i will never be love again.