Status: Active and waiting to be free from the library.

Sucks to be You.

Louisa Bateman is the kind, naive, and focused queen bee of Edmund C. Manson high school. She's class president, head cheerleader, and the founding member of the school's abstinence club, L.O.V.E. (Life Of Virture for Eternity). She loves practically everyone and everyone loves her back... or so she thinks. However, she doesn't love being locked in a library with Sky Aps, one of the emo kids she does not speak to (and who, in turn, do not speak to her).

He slits his wrists, right? He thinks he's so mature and has all the dark answers to life's questions. We'll just nevermind the fact he's got just about the prettiest auburn brown eyes ever.

'Sky Aps' (whose real name he'll take to his grave) is actually a 'punk'. He embraces his dark, sarcastic side and, while an outcast in an otherwise homogenously plain school, he is pretty comfortable in his own skin. But he becomes pretty ununcomfortable when he accidentally gets locked in the school library with Louisa freakin' Bateman.

She's completely full of herself, right? For sure she's a stuck-up, ass-kissing, skank-o-Roman-wrestler. So let's just forget the fact she has a slammin' body that just won't quit.