Status: The Update will come tonight <3 11-15-10

Life Between Two Worlds

Image

I do not own the characters of Bleach.

~~~

Ki-Ki Hikari's life isn't human, she is a Soul Reaper. She is determined to become stronger since she has not used her powers in two years. Ichigo Kurosaki, Orhimie, and Chad help her along the way along with the town shop owner, Urahara, helps her. Over time she begins to fall for her 'team-mate' but it's tough to battle with emotions and be a Soul Reaper at the same time As she trains something big is going on in the Soul Society and its up to her and her friends to solve the problem.
*~*~*~*~*~*There are mistakes in my story and I apologize for them. I will try to fix them as I go. xD
  1. Chapter One: Welcome To Karakura Town
    Ki-Ki Hikari has come to a new town with a secret she bares. It dosent take long for her to warm up to the town and gain new friends just like her.
  2. Chapter Two: A Meeting With an Old Friend
    KI-Ki starts taking Karate Lessons from Orihime's friend and she visits a friend of her dads hoping to become stronger in her Bankai state.
  3. Chapter Three: The Lightening Storm
    Ki-Ki starts her training with Kisuke Urahara as Uryuu begins to get on her last nerve, so something has to be done about it.
  4. Chapter 4: Ki-Ki Hikari vs. Uryuu Ishida
    Finally Uryuu Ishida makes his move towards Ki-Ki, but realizes it is a bad one.
  5. Chapter Five: Plotting The Plan
    Rukia and Renji make their entrances with something big. There has been an attack planned on the Soul Society.
  6. Chapter Six: The Seireitei
    The fight in the Souls Society begins.
  7. Chapter Seven: “Happy Birthday Rangiku!”
    Rangiku throws one heck of a party and everything was supposed to go as smooth as possible, but back home in Karakura Town is what ruins it all.
  8. Chapter Eight: A Night Spent Well
    It's time for a little bit of relaxation, but sometimes that not possible when you are a Soul Reaper.
  9. Chapter Nine: Espada Number 6
    Ki-Ki and Ichigo follow Renji to the Soul Society where there has been another attack. Ki-Ki helps out Rangiku in fighting Fracción but at the end of her battle she gets a shocker. Ichigo gets injured and he wakes up back at Urahara's Store several h
  10. Chapter Ten: Uryuu’s Offer
    While Ichigo is at home resting with his injuries, Ki-Ki went to school. It was hard for her to resist tell her friends about her and Ichigo but she kept the plan. After lunch Uryuu approached her tried to talk to her.
  11. Chapter 11: Revenge and Reveal
    It's full of shockers for Ichigo, he learns a lot, and then Ki-Ki makes her decision towards Uryuu.
  12. Chapter Twelve: Why?
    Uryuu learns why his great-grandfather was killed and later on that night, the Kurosaki household gets a LOUD surprise.
  13. Chapter Thirteen: Welcome to the Soul Society
    A New addition to the Soul Society is made, and Ki-Ki comes across someone that she never cared to see again in her life. But back in the World of the Living, things are wrong.
  14. Chapter Fourteen: Return of the Bad Guy
    Isshin, Ki-Ki and Ichigo return to the World of the Living where they are missing a fight with someone unexpected.
  15. Chapter Fifteen: “You Always Come at the Best Times, NOT”
    Ki-Ki and Ichigo wants some time alone, but as usual its interrupted. They were supposed to be going to the Soul Society to see Karin tomorrow but, looks like they are going a little early.
  16. Chapter Sixteen: The Quest to Find Ki-Ki
    Ki-Ki has been kidnapped on the day they were supposed to go see Karin at the Soul Society.
  17. Chapter Seventeen: My Feelings
    Karin gets her own chapter. She expresses her feelings about her first week at the Academy to Isshin, Ki-Ki and Ichigo.