Status: Active

As Long as the Wrong Feels Right

Introduction

The pain erupted throughout my body as he slammed me against the wall. My vision became blurry as he grabbed me again and pushed me to the floor. It couldn’t show any signs of soreness since that would lead him to think I was weak. Even though my body conveyed weakness, I still had to be strong. I was able to go through this again.

When I was helpless on the floor, he bended down and flipped me over so my body was facing the ceiling. He was saying things I couldn’t comprehend. My mind was spinning in circles as I tried to gain composure. As I moved an inch, a string of discomfort traveled through me. I wanted to get up, but it was no use. My soul was alive while my body was a corpse, unable to function like it normally did.

He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. He stroked my cheek with his right hand that was stained with blood. It was unsure if the blood came from him for punching the mirror in the bathroom or from me. He lay down beside me on the beige colored floor and wrapped his arm around me. A sting of pain made me flinched from his hard grip. He rested his head on my shoulder, feeling his cold breath on my neck.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered in my ear as he drifted off into deep slumber. Our bodies intertwined on the carpet as he shifted his body to come closer to me. He was an earthquake. He would start a disaster before calming down and told me he was sorry.

I tried to slip from his arms, but he tightened his hold as he grunted. I stopped before he blew a fuse once more. I didn’t want him to be angry again. I wanted him to rest, not to stress out.

I wanted him to love me like he did before.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short, but I just want to try this story out first. This is very different from what I normally write. I usually write more light-hearted stories that has some humor into it. I have a feeling that this will be a much more challenging story to write, but I'm willing to face that challenge! I'll have the second chapter up as soon as possible!

-Jade