Status: new and active :3

Such a Paradox...

001.

My skinny limbs shook violently as I was shoved onto the stage by one of the many guards behind me. I shot a venomous look in his direction as I walked slowly across the stage to the center. The freezing cold auction room quieted down instantly and all eyes were focused on me. I purposely ignored the crowed and stared into space as the auctioneer tried to sell me like some cheap whore.

The bids began on cue; I didn't bother to listen.

Over the months I've learned that hearing people guess how much you're being is worth isn't the most dignifying experience.

My eyes flickered down from the ceiling momentarily to scan the crowd with disgust. How could such beautiful creatures be so...ugly

My eyes landed on a group of rowdy bloodsuckers mocking the auctioneer and making comments such as: "She's not worth twenty bucks!" The group burst into laughter as I snarled at them, and did my best not to spit. A vicious glare from my current owner told me that the punishments wouldn't be worth the look on their faces.

All voices were silenced by the final bid of twenty thousand dollars and the room filled with quiet chatter. The room was buzzing with excitement now and I didn't have a damn clue why.

"Sold!"

The auctioneer called out enthusiastically as I was dragged from the stage and into the back room. The leech that bought me was standing in the center of the room and i tensed considerably as I entered it. I tensed more-if that was even possible-as my current owners vice like grip was on my shoulder and flinched as he squeezed till I could hear my bones grind together.

I walked towards my new "master" eying him cautiously. He was younger than any other vampire that I had seen, but by the way my old master was shaking I knew he was very important.

"You're the highest bid today!" Frances, my old master exclaimed happily. The red headed leech that was nodded and smiled in my direction. "Her name is Sage Clearview and she's not very talkative," He explained. "Real stubborn though." He tacked on as an after thought, giving me a dirty look.

The bloodsucker nodded his head once again still staring at me intently. "Can you take that thing off of her?" He requested pointing at the collar around my neck. "With all due respect, I think you should wait until you're safely home," Frances suggested cautiously looking at the red headed leech.

My leech opened his mouth with a stern look on my face but he never got to voice his thoughts. "No one asked for your opinion Frances, he told you to do something now shut your fat mouth and do it," I spoke calmly but with authority I knew I didn't have. Both the red headed leech and Frances looked at me in surprise, I had just done something slaves are trained not to do; interrupt their master.

Frances' hands trembled lightly as he looked to my master for approval, when he received it the collar was removed from my throat and their was a quiet gasp of surprise from my bloodsucker as my bruised neck was revealed. Unfortunately for me the collars weren't just to degrade us slaves, they were also shock collars. By the was my leech is gawking at me and the amount of times I've been shocked I'm guessing I was bruised pretty badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyyy, long time no post :3
sorrryyy bout that!

my computer crapped out on me mid-summer and I couldn't access any of my stories. but I'm back now, with a whole bunch of stuff.

for those of you reading this that have also read sweetest poison: I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! As I said before, my laptop broke and I had no access to anything, and on top of that I accidentally did not copy it over onto my new laptop so updates are going to be real slow.