Status: Active -- Please read my message in the comment section of this story!

Forever Yours

Notice -- So my computer crashed... my husband is going to have a friend look at it, to see if I can get all of my files off of it... but at this point it doesn't look good. I am going to have to rewrite everything that I had written (and hadn't published yet). I am sorry for this mess, and I hope to have everything fixed soon. Please don't lose faith! I will be back!!

*****************

For six months life for Joe and Billie Jonas has been bliss! Joe was currently working with a new record label, with his brothers, while Billie was still running her own practice as a doctor. Billie was enjoying her life and looking forward to whatever would come next for her and Joe. Things may have been good, but some things were driving Joe and Billie to get into fights....

*****

Billie knew her marriage was at stake, before it even had a chance to thrive.
How far would she go to save it?

***

Joe worried that his wife was starting to give up, before they even had a chance.
Could he save what hadn’t even been broken in the first place?

***

Stacy was only looking out for her well-being.
Just how far would she go to get what she wanted?

***

Sarah had a secret, a secret that could destroy her.
Just how far would she go to protect that secret?

***

Nick wanted love.
Was he willing to risk his entire career just to find that one?

*****

What will happen to all of them?
And just how would all of their worlds be mixed with each others?

*****

New Characters
New Drama
Tough Choices
New Love Interests

Come see What will happen!

**Note**

Rated 'R' due to Slight Sexual Content, Rape, and other issues that may not be suitable for minors. However I will make a post of when those issues are to happen, as to warn anyone who does not want to read that chapter.

**Disclaimer**

I do not own any of the Jonas Brothers (nor their parents and Frankie)... however, the plot and sub-characters are all mine own, so please do not steal my ideas. I, like other writers, work hard to come up with my ideas and plagiarism is not a cool thing to do.
  1. Six Months Later
    Introduction/Chapter 1
  2. A Chance Meeting
    Chapter 2
  3. The Past isn't History
    Chapter 3
  4. New Identity
    Chapter 4
  5. Always Fighting
    Chapter 5
  6. Billie Meet Sarah
    Chapter 6
  7. Sarah's Secret
    Chapter 7
  8. Agreements and Fights
    Chapter 8