Status: Active -- Please read my message in the comment section of this story!

Forever Yours

Six Months Later

Billie May Johnson-Jonas has been living the life. The last six months have been wonderful. She loves being married to Joe, and loves how he treats her. But things are sometimes not always what they seem. Billie knew that Joe loved her; she knew that he would never purposely hurt her, in any way, but sometimes it was when they don’t know their hurting when things get worse.

***

Joe Jonas loved Billie, but he knew that something was bothering her. Even though he never asked, he knew that the cause was Stacy Markey. Stacy was the new assistant to Joe’s boss. Markus K. liked his assistants to be busty and dumb, and Stacy was definitely that. Joe had waited seven years to finally make Billie his, and he wasn’t going to allow some silly girl take it all away from him.

***

Stacy Markey wasn’t as stupid as she let people believe. She knew that the only way to get Joe back, was to make Billie jealous, which would make her leave Joe. She knew that she needed to buy her time, but it wasn’t going to be easy. Joe clearly loved his wife, but every man had a weakness, and it was only a matter of time before Stacy made Joe hers.

***

Sarah Maze Westcott was a well known eighteen year-old socialite from Savannah, Georgia. Her mother, June Lee Westcott was the daughter of Mazson Westcott, founder of Westcott Industries, a well known scrap metal plant. For Sarah life had always been easy, but that was no longer. After getting into a scuff, Sarah decides to head out to find the cousin that she had never known about. She could no longer stay in the town that haunted her, so she took all the cash that she could, and left, not allowing anyone to know where she was headed. It was time to take her own life into her hands, now that she had more concerning matters to think about.

***

Nick Jonas was lonely, both of his brothers had wives, and Nick wanted that sort of love as well. He was willing to look high and low to find a woman that would love him for him. He was twenty-one years-old and looking for that special woman. His life was about to change in a big way, and it might even be for the better!

***

Everyone has a purpose in life, everyone is placed through issues that will test their lives, their relationships, their patience, their willpower, and their families. It's up to them to get through those issues and tests. Will each of them be able to do it? Or will they fail?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is! The first chapter! Tell me what you think! Where do you think each of these characters will end up? I want to know!

I also want everyone to know that when you make me a banner, I will make a character in your honor, and that character will be placed in one chapter. For every banner you make, will be how often your character will show up! So I hope to see banner's soon!

When you send me your first banner please include:
Character Name
Age -- Keep in mind that everyone is older now. Billie and Joe are 25, Stacy is 26, Sarah (who is a new character) is 18, and Nick is 21
Character Personalities
Likes and Dislikes

Also if you notice Kevin, Dani, and Lucy will only be shown in minor roles. This story is mainly about Sarah and Billie, so I wanted to focus on the characters that would enter-mixed with them!

Next Chapter will be out soon! So be on the look out!