Status: Active -- Please read my message in the comment section of this story!

Forever Yours

A Chance Meeting

Image
Sarah Maze Westcott

Sarah looked around the airport, not sure what she should do. It had been impulse for her to hop onto a plane from Savannah. She knew it was crazy, considering that she had never met her cousin before. All that Sarah knew was that Billie was married to a Jonas. Sarah’s gaze caught a head of curly hair. Once again on impulse she ran up and stopped the boy.

“Umm, hi,” he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Hi, I’m sorry, but are you Nick Jonas, brother of Joe Jonas?” Sarah asked with some hope.

“Well, yes, but you know he’s married right?” Nick replied, his voice showing his confusion. Sarah blushed.

“I know; I’m actually hoping you can take me to his wife.”

“Billie? Why?”

“I’m her cousin, but she doesn’t know that I’m here,” Sarah explained, or that I even exist. Nick looked a little more confused then he was before, but he didn’t question her.
Nick looked this girl over, looking for any features that might place her within Billie’s family. This girl’s hair was long, wavy, and blond, a very light blond that made her look paler then she already was. Her eyes a beautiful sea green. Nick didn’t see any signs that she was related to his sister-in-law.

“Could I at least get your name?” he asked. The girl once again blushed, as if the idea hadn’t occurred to her.

“Sarah Maze Westcott,” Sarah said, holding out her hand. Nick took her hand into his. They both pulled back instantly when they felt a shock running through their fingers.

“Nicholas Jerry Jonas,” Nick said, looking down at his hand. He had never felt anything from just touching someone before. He looked over and noticed Sarah also looking down at her own hand. It was clear that she had never had the experience before either. “So if I take you to them, is Billie going to murder me?” Nick asked slowly.

“Oh god, I hope not,” Sarah said with a laugh. Nick laughed as well, and then smiled.

“All right then, Sarah Maze Westcott, right this way,” he then looked down at her bag. “Is that all you brought?” he then asked.

"I left in a rush,” Sarah said, her face suddenly going pale. Nick didn’t press her, and led her out to his car.

***

Image
Nicholas Jerry Jonas

Nick looked over at Sarah as she sat nervously in his truck.

“Are you okay?” Nick asked. Sarah looked up, shocked at the question.

“I’m worried about meeting Billy,” Sarah admitted. Nick reached over and took Sarah’s hand into his own.

“I’m sure she would welcome you,” Nick said kindly.

“Maybe she would, if she knew that I even existed,” Sarah muttered, just barely loud enough for Nick to hear.

“What do you mean by that?” Nick asked, instead of turning onto Joe’s street, Nick past it and drove toward his own home, knowing that Sarah would need to talk. Sarah was silent, not sure on how she was supposed to go on. When she looked up she noticed the small yet elegant house that stood before them.

“Is this where Billie lives?” she asked.

“No, this is my house. I figured you could use a shoulder,” Nick said with a shrug. He then got out of the truck and walked over to Sarah’s side, helping her out of the truck. He took Sarah’s hand into his own and led her into his home. Sarah gasped at the simplicity that awaited her inside. The house had a rustic feel to it, and it was clear that Nick kept true to the feel of the house.

“Oh Nick, it’s beautiful,” Sarah said with another gasp. Nick laughed and led her into the living room. Sarah looked around and noticed everything about it, from the natural wood walls, to the stone fireplace in the corner. Sarah knew that if she ever had a chance to dream about her dream house, then this would be it.

“Talk to me,” Nick began as he led Sarah to his couch. “Why wouldn’t Billie know you exist?” Sarah pulled a picture out of her bag and handed it to Nick. Nick gasped at the likeness that stood before him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter!

Thanks to BSMSGIRL08 for posting my first comment! It doesn't have to be a state-of-the-art banner. I don't have any programs (yet) that lets me create awesome banners. I have to use paint and photobucket for mine. Have you tried photobucket yet? They have some pretty cool items that allow you to work with a photo. I suggest you go there one day, and just mess around, see what you come up with. I grantee it will be great, because you put your best effort into it! So try it out ,see how it works, and let me know how you did!

Don't forget...

When ever you make me a banner, I will make a character in your honor, and that character will be placed in one chapter. For every banner you make, will be how often your character will show up! So I hope to see banner's soon!

When you send me your first banner please include:
Character Name
Age -- Keep in mind that everyone is older now. Billie and Joe are 25, Stacy is 26, Sarah (who is a new character) is 18, and Nick is 21
Character Personalities
Likes and Dislikes