Status: Active -- Please read my message in the comment section of this story!

Forever Yours

The Past isn't History

“I believe that Billie’s and my mother’s were sisters. According to this, our mothers were a good five years apart,” Sarah said as she pulled out a document. “This is the birth certificate for May-Lynn Westcott.” Sarah took another paper and also handed it over. “According to this, May-Lynn Westcott was killed in 1988, the year before Billie was born, but as you can see by that photo, that woman could be a carbon-copy of Billie.”

“My mother and grandfather always refused to talk about May-Lynn, claiming that the past died with her, but I just know, within my gut, that Billie is May’s child.”

“If that is true then May-Lynn was fifteen when she gave birth to Billie,” Nick said, confused. “Billie’s dad is a good thirty years older then Billie.” Sarah looked at Nick worried.

“If all of these times and dates are true, then May-Lynn was pregnant when she was supposedly killed.”

“Do the police know who supposedly killed her?”

“After I found this picture, I started searching my grandfather’s house and did some research. While searching Savannah’s main-stream library, I came across these,” Sarah handed Nick a folder with copies of the Savannah Local Newspaper. Nick looked over each one carefully.

***

…Savannah’s Nightmare Ravisher is at it again. Three more girls have gone missing, while yesterday Sheriff Jonas found the bodies of the five girls that went missing last month. All bodies were appeared to have been beaten and raped. Three of the girls showed signs of being in the early stages of pregnancy…

***

Debutant Socialites June Lee (15) and May-Lynn (10) Westcott have gone missing. Mazson Westcott is claiming fowl play, swearing that his girls had to of been taken by the Nightmare Ravisher, who after twenty years, still has never been caught. According to Westcott, it doesn’t matter that the serial killer hasn’t taken or killed in over three years, he is still sure that they were both taken by Ravisher.

The Ravisher so far has never been known to take girls as young as May-Lynn Westcott, but it has been led to believe that he may have had no choice. May-Lynn is not known for being very far from her sister, and as many know, Ravisher never leaves witnesses. Westcott is offering a $100,000 reward for anyone who might have information on the missing girls.


***

Six months after the disappearance of June Lee and May-Lynn Westcott, both girls were found alive and living in a hotel…

***

Nick looked over at Sarah after reading a couple of the articles.

“Why were your mother and aunt living in a hotel?”

“I did some more research and it would seem that my mother was pregnant at the time. She didn’t want people knowing what happened, so she took May-Lynn and hid until she was able to give birth. Here read this,” Sarah explained, handing Nick another newspaper clipping.

***

…Young Westcott goes on to say, “I am also sorry for deceiving everyone into believing that I had been taken by the Nightmare Ravisher. I was, in no way, taken against my will. My reasoning for hiding out with my sister for six months is my own, and I will not be answering any questions about the event.” Though young Westcott won’t come out about the event, ‘Southern Chronicles’ has done its own investigation.

June Lee Westcott has been publicly dating Jeremy Banks for several months, leading up to her disappearance. Jeremy Bank’s father, Ethan Banks is the owner of Southern Union Bank, a well known Banking system throughout the south. Banks and Westcott have made it publicly known that they wish for their heir’s to marry.

Weeks prior to the disappearance young Westcott was seen publicly with a boy, who was not her beau. Westcott and the mystery boy both seemed to be very close and acting inappropriately around each other, together they are seen walking into a local clinic, which is a frowned upon place, known for their abortions and other illegal antics.

After sending in some undercover writers, the Chronicle was able to obtain young Westcott’s Medical chart from that day, showing that the fifteen year-old was indeed pregnant.

After talking with Bank’s and his father it is clear that this child was not his, considering Westcott and Banks had privately broken up weeks after they had gotten together…
♠ ♠ ♠
Third Chapter!

Thanks to

Seeley.Booth
BSMSGIRL08
C'est Moi C:


For commenting on this new story! I'm glad you are all loving it, and I really can't wait for you all to learn what will happen!!!

Don't forget...

When ever you make me a banner, I will make a character in your honor, and that character will be placed in one chapter. For every banner you make, will be how often your character will show up! So I hope to see banner's soon!

When you send me your first banner please include:
Character Name
Age -- Keep in mind that everyone is older now. Billie and Joe are 25, Stacy is 26, Sarah (who is a new character) is 18, and Nick is 21
Character Personalities
Likes and Dislikes


Added Information

Please also include the name of the actress that you want your character to look like... Please keep in mind that it will be first come first served for pictures. So if someone sends me a banner and picture first then they will be that person, and I will ask you to pick another! So get those banners in soon!!!