Status: Active -- Please read my message in the comment section of this story!

Forever Yours

Always Fighting

Image
banner made by me!

Joe sighed as he walked into the kitchen of his house. After seven years of knowing his wife, Billie, she was still the most frustrating woman that he has ever had to deal with. He loved her, he really did, but days when she was just PMSing (Pissed-at Men Syndrome); Joe wanted nothing to do with her. Joe tried to be understanding, but honestly a man could only take so much before he needed to leave the house, because Lord knew that if he stayed, he’d be going to jail for murdering his own loving wife.

Joe walked out of the back door of the kitchen and headed to his car. He didn’t have to work today, but anywhere was better then dealing with his wife. Joe pulled his phone out of his pocket and quickly dialed his brother.

Yell-lo,” Nick said as he picked up his own phone.

“Hey Nick, are you busy?” Joe asked with a sigh.

Actually I am; I just got back into town. I’ve already got plans. Why, what’s up?” Nick asked. Joe heard Nick whisper something to some else, and then he heard a female giggle.

“Who do you have plans with?” Joe asked, with a smirk on his face.

My lady,” Nick said which earned another giggle over the phone.

“Lady, since when did you get a lady?”

I’ve known… been dating her for a while, but this is the first that I’ve been able to convince her to join me in California. Listen I’ve got to go, but I’ll come over later, okay?” Nick said as he hung up.

“Yeah, see you soon buddy,” Joe said as he looked down at his phone. Joe then decided to dial Kevin, but Kevin’s phone went right to voicemail. Joe sighed in disappointment and finally drove off.

He just needed to get away.

***

Billie stood in the window and watched Joe’s car drive away as tears slide down her face. She didn’t know why she kept getting pissed at Joe; it wasn’t his fault that Stacy was working at his job. She just couldn’t help it, Stacy made her so mad, that she knew that if one of them didn’t quit, she would end up doing something stupid, like leaving her husband.

Billie turned away from the window and picked up her cell. She needed to talk to someone, so she called Dani, but it went right to voicemail. She tried Nick next, but he didn’t pick up. Finally Billie called her dad.

Hello,” she heard when he finally picked up.

“Daddy,” Billie whispered as more tears began to fall down her face.

Billie, did you and Joe get into another fight?

“Uh-huh,” Billie replied as the sobs began.

I’m on my way,” William said as he hung up. Billie dropped her phone and sunk to her knees as her sobs got louder. Several minutes later, Billie heard her front door open. William walked into her room, and pulled Billie into his arms.

“It’s all right, baby girl,” he said as he hugged her tightly. Billie held onto her dad just as tightly and let her tears go. When she began to quiet down William spoke. “You can’t keep pushing Joe like this,” he said, already knowing what she and Joe had fought about.

“I don’t mean to daddy, I just get so mad of all the time that he spends time with her,” Billie spat.

“I know, but if you keep pushing, you’ll just end up pushing him out the door, and he’ll never come back in,” William replied. Billie choked a sob at the idea and more tears began to fall down her face.

“I don’t want to lose him daddy,” she whispered.

“Then make it up to him, show Joe how much you love and trust him.” William stayed for a while longer before leaving his daughter to think about what he had said.

***

Stacy smiled at Joe as he stormed through the office. She knew that he and Billie had been fighting again, and it pleased her immensely. Joe didn’t know it yet, but Stacy knew that they were meant for each other. Oh she knew that she messed up majorly last time, by gloating to Billie, but she wasn’t going to make that same mistake again. Joe Jonas better watch out, because Stacy Markey never gave up until she had what she wanted. Sooner or later, Joe would love her, and Billie would be left to the wind. Stupid bitch, she doesn’t even know what’s about to come her way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fifth Chapter!

So I placed a banner in, just so people can see how easy one is to make! There is a site called. My Banner Maker and it is a free banner making site. It is easy to use, and you can do all sorts of different things with it! So check it out, and see how you like it!

Thanks to

Seeley.Booth
His. Southern. liar.
mama-val
xSimplyxMadxHatterx
&
BSMSGIRL08


For Commenting on the last chapter.

Don't forget...

When ever you make me a banner, I will make a character in your honor, and that character will be placed in one chapter. For every banner you make, will be how often your character will show up! So I hope to see banner's soon!

When you send me your first banner please include:
Character Name
Age -- Keep in mind that everyone is older now. Billie and Joe are 25, Stacy is 26, Sarah (who is a new character) is 18, and Nick is 21
Character Personalities
Likes and Dislikes


Added Information

Please also include the name of the actress that you want your character to look like... Please keep in mind that it will be first come first served for pictures. So if someone sends me a banner and picture first then they will be that person, and I will ask you to pick another! So get those banners in soon!!!