Status: Active -- Please read my message in the comment section of this story!

Forever Yours

Billie Meet Sarah

Image
banner made by me!

Billie was getting antsy. Joe was running late, and even though he had politely yet coolly called to inform Billie, it still made her nervous. She knew that she had to trust Joe, which Billie didn’t think was the issue, but having to trust Stacy was an issue all in itself. Billie knew that Stacy was still after Joe, and it didn’t matter to her whether he was now married or not.

“Billie,” she heard as the front door opened. Billie squealed and ran down the stairs and jumped into Joe’s arms.

“Joe,” Billie breathed as he caught her. “I’m so sorry,” she whispered into his neck.

“Me too,” Joe said with a laugh as Billie leaned down to kiss him. Her lips captured his, and they stood in the doorway, kissing like they hadn’t seen each other in days, rather then hours. Billie wrapped her legs around Joe’s waist and giggled when he placed his hands under her butt in order hold her up. Joe was starting to go weak kneed, so he leaned Billie against the door frame. Billie had just started unbuttoning Joe’s shirt when they heard someone giggling. They both pulled away, breathless, and looked over. There, on the front porch stood Nick and some brunette.

“I think we interrupted something, Nick,” the brunette giggled.

“I think you might be right, but I always figured they had more common sense then to do it on the porch, for the entire world to see,” Nick said with a teasing smile.

“Nick,” Billie said with an embarrassing smile. Joe also gave a small smile, before putting Billie down and buttoning his shirt back up. Billie also straightened her clothes and forced herself to keep her smile in place.

“Who is this Nick?” Billie asked, knowing that her brother-in-law never brought girls around. Nick looked at the girl and she gave a light smile back. Billie noticed that she looked very pale, and sort of sick, but she didn’t say anything.

“Hi, I know you wouldn’t know me from Eden, so I am Sarah Maze,” the girl said.

“Sarah is my girlfriend. We promised Joe that we would stop by later, but you seemed to have made up,” Nick said with a laugh. Billie once again blushed.

“Well please come in,” Billie said as she and Joe back away from the doorway. Nick and Sarah stepped through. Billie noticed that Sarah was holding onto Nick’s hand tightly, as if she was worried about meeting them. “You must be pretty special, considering Nick here, never brings girls to meet us,” she commented as she looked over at her brother-in-law.

“Oh, she is,” Nick said as he winked at Sarah. Sarah blushed and leaned into Nick. “In fact, I wanted to let you both know that Sarah is going to move in with me.” Joe and Billie turned and looked at Nick in shock.

“Are you sure that’s the path that you want to take?” Joe asked, trying to be careful with his word choice.

“I am, I…I love Sarah, and since I wanted her to move to California, this seems like the best plan. Today she went around the house, and she picked the room that overlooks the mountains.”

“I love that view,” Billie said with a sigh. “So she won’t be sleeping in the same room as you?” Billie looked over at Sarah and noticed that she was giving Nick a silent pleading look. Billie wasn’t sure what Sarah was asking of Nick, but she didn’t want to try to figure it out. She needed to focus on her own marriage before she started dishing out advice.

“I don’t think that is something I could answer at this point,” Nick replied, his eyes not leaving Sarah’s. It was like they were having a silent conversation. Billie wished that she and Joe were able to do that; it might make their marriage a little easier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sixth Chapter!

Thanks to

His. Southern. liar.
&
mama-val


For Commenting on the last chapter.

Don't forget...

When ever you make me a banner, I will make a character in your honor, and that character will be placed in one chapter. For every banner you make, will be how often your character will show up! So I hope to see banner's soon!

When you send me your first banner please include:
Character Name
Age -- Keep in mind that everyone is older now. Billie and Joe are 25, Stacy is 26, Sarah (who is a new character) is 18, and Nick is 21
Character Personalities
Likes and Dislikes


Added Information

Please also include the name of the actress that you want your character to look like... Please keep in mind that it will be first come first served for pictures. So if someone sends me a banner and picture first then they will be that person, and I will ask you to pick another! So get those banners in soon!!!

This will be the last time that I offer people a spot in this story for banners. So if I don't get any banners by the next post, then all well. I tried and I'm not going to beg. I just thought that I should let everyone know!