Status: another new story... comment

Save Me.

My life.

Image

Bitch. Oh rite let me explain. My mother if you can call her that is “Tired of me” with me as she wants to put it and is shipping me off to my father. Witch I have never met in my life. So what really happened to get me sent here? Well it started when I met Noah. We started hanging out and he seemed like a really nice sweet guy well after 4 months of us going out he just changed. Got into drugs got a little violent sometimes. He would hit me make me do the coke with him. 7 months in we found out I was pregnant I was happy I had always wanted a baby, But Noah wasn’t. 5 months into the pregnancy Noah got mad at me for talking to one of his friends and he punched me in the stomach repeatedly. I lost my baby. From then on I changed. Fights at school all the time. I didn’t bother to listen to my mother. I started cutting. The last straw was about a week ago.

[flashback]

I came in the apartment door at like 2am

“Where the hell have you been” my mom yelled as I walked to my room

“Out like you care anyways” I snapped

“don’t you talked to your mother that way you little bitch” one of my moms boyfriends yell

“Fuck off both of you”

My moms boyfriend grabbed me and I punched him in the face one good time and he was out.

“You stupid little whore no wonder you lost your baby” she yells

I snapped that bitch did not just bring that up. Before I even knew it I’m n top of my mother punching her until someone pulled me off. Of course it was her boyfriend. I got out his grip and walked to my room door and slammed it and locked it and blasted “Save me” by Avenged sevenfold. The next morning I was woken up by someone bounding on my room door.

“WHAT?”

“Get out of here now” my mom yelled

Getting out of bed not bothering to put cloths on. Walking out into our little living room in my boy shorts an tank top.

“What?”

“Pack your shit you are leaving” she snapped

“Leaving to were?”

“I’m tired of you your going to your fathers”

“What no I’m not I don’t even know him” I yelled

“I don’t give a fuck your leaving in 3 days”

[End of Flashback]

I’m Christopher Lyric Haner I’m 16 years old and getting shipped of to my father.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter!
Eeep im excited to see what
you think so comment(: