Status: another new story... comment

Save Me.

New Friend

Brains pov

It been about 2 hours since he passed out and I’m really getting worried. I didn’t know her like well but it seems er life has been hell. I know what its like to lose a baby Michelle lost one a couple years back and that’s when she changed. But I couldn’t leave her I’m not strong enough to.

“Baby you been in here forever just leave her she probably just doing this to get attion’

“I’m not leaving her she my daughter”

“Please I have something important to tell you”

“Go man I got her” Jimmy said walking in

I got up and followed Michelle up to our room. She sat on the bed looking sexy I can not be thinking about that wile my daughter is down stairs.

“Baby I want you” she said seductively

“We cant not now”

She walked up to me and started kissing me. You can guess were it went from there.

Chris pov

I woke up wit my head on jimmy lap. No one else around he was focused on the tv not knowing I was up until he looked down at me.

“Hey Hun how are you felling?”

“I’m fine it happens a lot don’t have to worry”

I looked around for my so called dad but he wasn’t around Jimmy gave me sad smile knowing who I was looking for.

“Let me guess he’s up stairs with the slut?”

He simply nodded.

What to do? I thought mhm ill just go for walk.

“ I’m going for walk but don’t tell dad”

“Okay just be safe”

I pulled my sweater back on and my shoes walked out the door down to the beach one I was far from the house I pick a spot and at down. I hadn’t notice anyone was around me until someone bumped into me.

“Oh I'm sorry I didn’t mean to bump into you” A really cute boy said

“Its okay” my voice came out low

“I’m Hayden”

“Christopher but just call me Chris”

“Well Chris what are you doing out here alone?”

“Had to get away from my dads it not like he’ll notice”

“What do you mean buy that?”

“ I just met him today but he’s more into his slutty girlfriend”

“I’m sorry that’s fucked up.”

“Yeah what are you doing out here?”

“I had to get out my parent arguing again”

“I’m sorry”

We just laid there looking at the sky. I don’t know how ling we laid there but it was really dark out.

“I know I don’t know you that well but I fell like I can trust you I have to get home but I don’t want to be alone will you come home with me?” I asked

“I feel that same way and you dad wont mind?”

“I don’t care what he has to say”

“If your sure then lets go” he helped me up

We made our way back to the house when we walked into the house it was quite beside the moans from my dad. Gross. I walked up the satires with Hayden behind me peeked into each room until I found an empty room witch I'm guessing is my room.

“ You don’t mind if I sleep in just my boxer do you?”

I shook my head striped out of my pants sweater and shirt leaving me in my boy shorts and Cami. I claimed into the bed waiting for Hayden to get in. once he did I cuddled up to him he made me feel safe.

“Night Chris”

“Night’
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you thinkk