Status: Complet

Shooting Star

One-Shot

Search for your love…
Search for your love…
You are always shining,
Your smile is just like a tiny star.
I cherish it very much. (Ever lasting starlight)
That day I could not protect you,
I can only hold my remorseful tears,
What was left, was pain (I can never forget you sweetheart)

A one sided love becomes an impossible love.
A young woman ran across the congested street, earning a few annoyed honks from the drivers. Not looking right or left, she followed her path, thinking only about her destination. If she kept her pace steady, she would be there in mere minutes.
For the first time in the last ten minutes, she lifted her eyes from the ground and looked forward. From where she was now she could see the gate of her former high school.
“Ten more meters”, she said to herself as she entered the abandoned building.
She climbed the stairs two by two and now she was standing in the same place that she stood three years ago, the only difference was that now she was alone.

I have always been looking for your sweet smell,
To convey my voice. (I love you)
Where are you now? (Moonlight Princess)
Our Princess
Answer me right away (Answer for me)
Answer me gently (Answer for me)
Answer me right away (Answer for me)

1. Usagi:
“Hello Stranger,
I came here once again. I came to our not so secret place. The place where I refused to admit the truth, I came to the place of our final goodbye. My mind is filled with panic and fear as I watch my surroundings.
Everything seems the same as two and a half years ago. I came here because… I miss you endlessly everyday, every minute and I want you back.
Soon it will start to rain after the drought of the past 6 months. I stretch my hands forwards and out of nowhere red roses petals fall in my hands. I want to believe that they came from you… that you remembered.
You know… I kept that photo from the day we had our first date. It brings so many good memories into mind seeing it. Even though I know is crazy I feel like the house still carries your smell. I cannot let go. Not now, after I finally embraced the feelings I have for you.
I need a sign that you have not forgotten about me! You are good enough, I just did not realize it then, I scream from the top of my lungs.
I turn around to leave and that same moment the rain starts pouring heavily. I look up to the sky and a star falls leaving behind her a blue ray of light.
I love you with all my heart.
Yours one and only,
Odango-atama”

As she watches the fall of the star she makes one final wish:
“I wish I could see you one more time.”

Search for your love, crystal of the universe
Search for your love, do not cry for me
Search for your love as a matter of fact
I love to hold you tightly.

The rain falls onto the heavily dried ground, healing it the same way a new love heals a broken heart.
Somewhere across the galaxy in a castle, a young woman rests her head on the headboard. She had all the problems of her kingdom resting on her shoulders and above that her three loyal guards had been missing life on Earth more than anything in the their entire life.
She knew she could not let them go back, because it would mean that she was going to interfere with the ways of destiny. She knew what would happen if she would do that, and she did not want to go through that again. The princess sight and closed her eyes, thinking at ways of fixing this mess.
Away, in the depth of the forest, a nightingale gave its last cry before flying from the branch it was seated. The sounds repercussion reached the palace just like a lovers cry over the dead body of his/hers partner.
In a room placed on the other side of the castle, a young man standing by his window, watched as the last stars disappeared from the morning sky, their glow being replaced by the sweet and warm sun light.
The cry startled him. He went away from the window and headed to the bed, but stopped in his track as soon as he saw the only photo present in the room.
He took his robe from the side of the bed, put it on, and exited the room. He descended the round stairs and soon arrived in the garden of the castle. He starts walking along the high walls and soon sits on a bench.

Passing through the remote night sky,
I am making a wish in front of a shooting star.
I am mumbling to myself to see you,
(Please convey my message starlight)
Time flies by quickly, I have grown up.
Finally, I feel the pieces of memory are not enough.

2. Seiya:
« My hands go deep in the pockets of my robe as I walk through the empty garden. The sun is about to rise, so the last stars glimmer onto the sky. I sit on the bench situated in front of a rose bush and inhale the scent. It remembers so much about you.
I still cannot believe it has been almost three years since the defeat of Galaxia. Even though it is so long since that battle I keep having nightmares, and most of the time I wake up in the middle of the night only to acknowledge that I am back home, to Kinmoku.
Unfortunately, it does not feel like home. In the short period of time we have been on Earth, all three of us acknowledged your home planet as our home. I miss you Odango… I just hope he is still true to his word and is taking care of you.
A gush of wind makes me shiver and my fingers trace the pattern of my Change Star. I take it out and look at it concentrated. The wind seems to carry your voice and as soon as I am about to put it back it whispers slowly:
“I need a sign that you have not forgotten about me! You are good enough, I just did not realize it back then, I scream on top of my lungs.”
A tear runs across my cheek as I take in your words. You do love me, but unfortunately, it is too late for us. I still love you, and nothing in this world will make me change my feelings. Life has to go on, and so do we. I squeeze in my hand the transformation device and whisper:
“Go where my heart is!”
I do not have time to blink, because the moment the words left my lips the device disappears. »

(Please, stand by my side sweetheart)
Search for your love, the silver seed
Search for your love, the boat is floating
Search for your love, madly
I was swept away by the current.

He stands up and before he heads back in the castle, he picks off a red rose and smells it. His steps seem to be calculated and as soon as he gets back inside his room he places the rose in a vase near the window, that way each time the wind blows inside the room it will fill the room with the blossom of the rose.

I have always been looking for your sweet smell,
To convey my voice. (I love you)
Where are you now? (Moonlight Princess)
Our Princess
Answer me right away (Answer for me)
Answer me gently (Answer for me)
Answer me right away (Answer for me)

She walks into her parents empty house and goes to her room. The shelves are filled with pictures of her friends, but the most important ones have a special place on her nightstand. She turns on the light and walks to her bed. She collapses on the floor sobbing. She takes the photo in which Seiya holds Chibi-Chibi and tears start running across her cheeks.
The wind opened the doors of the balcony and out of nowhere, a star shaped transformation device appeared out of nowhere, and felt on the bed. She reached out to it and as soon as she realized what it was, she hugged it to her chest and began crying uncontrollably.
Soon afterwards, darkness took over her consciousness and she felt asleep on the floor. The next day she woke up understanding she had her destiny set ahead of her. She had to be the Queen of Crystal Tokyo, the kingdom of Earth and Moon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer:
I don't own Seiya, Usagi or Sailor Moon, they belong to Naoko Takeuchi. i only own the plot.