Status: Will be updated :)

I Don't Want You! Or Maybe I Do

Chapter Three

-- 1 month later --

"Can I please come to the ultrasound?" Cass begged, again. "I said I'd think about it." "And...?" She smiled her 'no one can resist this' smile. "Ok, fine, you can come." I told her. "Yay! Thank you." She pulled me into a tight hug. "Can't breath." I told her. "Sorry." She pulled away, smiling. "Come on." I said, grabbing my car keys. We walked out the door and got into the car. "You have to be there anyway, so I don't kill Shaun." She laughed. "I'm not kidding." "Why? Do you like him?" She teased. "Oh please, I don't wanna go to jail." She laughed. I started the car. "Whatever." She said.

-- Shaun's POV --

I was sitting with my best friends, Andy and Bradie, laughing. I took another sip of my beer. A girl walked out of my room, to the front door. "Call me?" She mouthed, imitating a phone with her hand. I nodded, knowing I wouldn't. Well, not unless I was desperate for a f*ck. She walked out, her blonde hair flowing behind her."You have a thing for blondes, don't you Shaun?" Bradie asked. I nodded. "She's hot man." Andy said. "Nice one." He put his hand up for a high five. I high-fived him. "So, got anyone planned for today?" "Well, hopefully Dr. Lars." I said. "Who's that?" Bradie asked. "An extremely hot doctor." "Doesn't she do maternity stuff?" "Yeah." "Why are you seeing a doctor that deals with babies and stuff?" Andy asked. "You know Kate?" I asked. "Yeah, I'd so tap that." He said. "Well, I have." I boasted. "But, she wouldn't do anything like that." Bradie said, taking a sip. "Well, she did." I told them. "And now she's pregnant?" Andy asked. I nodded. "Way to ruin it for everybody." He complained. I laughed. I looked at the time. "Well, I better be off." I said, finishing my drink. "Yeah, we better go too." Bradie said. We all got up and walked out. "See you guys later." I said. "Tell us how it goes with Dr. Lars." Andy said. I nodded, getting into my car and driving to the doctor's.

I pulled up to see Kate and her friend Cass standing by their car. I got out and walked over to them. "About time you got here." Kate complained. She walked right passed me, into the building. Cass and I followed. Kate was at the front desk. "The doctor will be with you shortly." The lady at the counter said. We sat down. I watched Dr. Lars walk down the hallway, to the room we were in. I smirked at her. "Kate Harrison?" She asked. Kate, Cass and I stood up. We went down the hallway, into the room. I winked at Dr. Lars as I passed her. She blushed, her brown hair falling in front of her face. I sat down on one of the chairs. Cass was closest to Kate, not that I minded. "Alright, so today is just to see how your baby is going." Kate lifted up her shirt as the doctor put the blue goo on her stomach. I saw Kate talking to Dr. Lars, but I wasn't paying attention to what she actually said. She did the ultrasound. She said the baby looked perfectly healthy, and that she would maybe be able to tell the sex of the baby next time we came in.

Kate got a picture and her and Cass left. "So, Dr Lars. What time do you get off?" I asked. She looked at me. I winked at her. She blushed, as her green eyes looked into mine. "In 10 minutes, meet me in the carpark." She said. I nodded and walked out. I saw Kate and Cass looking at the picture. I hadn't really seen the baby yet, so I walked over. "Can I look?" I asked. Kate handed me the picture. It was very small, only a spot. "Spot." I said. "What?" They both looked at me confused. "Spot." I pointed at it. "You're gonna call the baby spot?" She asked. I nodded. They just laughed at me. I handed her back the picture and her and Cass left. I was waiting by my car when Dr. Lars walked out. She walked over to me. "I don't know what game you're playing at, but you better stop." She said. "What?" I asked. "You think I don't know what you do, manwhore?" She asked. I just looked at her. "Leave me alone, 'cause I ain't interested." She turned and walked back into the building. I just stared at her, shocked. No girl had ever spoken to me like that. I got in my car and drove back home.

-- Kate's POV --

We walked in. I saw the way Shaun was looking at her, the poor woman. She would only get used. During the ultrasound, I though I'd warn her about Shaun. "Shaun is a manwhore, he just likes to sleep around and use women." I told her, quietly so he wouldn't hear. "Really?" She asked, sounding shocked. I nodded. "Thank you." She said. "No problems." Once we had the picture, we left. Shaun stayed behind. I mad another appointment for in a month's time. Cass and I just looked at the picture. Shaun walked out to where we were, looking quite pleased with himself. He walked over and asked to see the picture. I handed it to him. "Spot." He said as he stared at it. "What?" Cass and I asked confused. "Spot." He pointed at the picture. "You're gonna call the baby Spot?" I asked. He nodded. I laughed at him, so did Cass. He passed the picture back to me and Cass and I left.

"I got to see the baby!" Cass squealed. I laughed at her. We got home and I walked up to the door. "Cass?" I asked. "Yeah?" She turned to me. "I want you to be my child's godmother." I said to her. Tears began falling from her eyes. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. "Will you be my child's godmother?" I asked. She nodded, speechless. She pulled me into a massive bear hug. She pulled away and wiped away the tears. We smiled at each other and walked through the door.