Status: Will be updated :)

I Don't Want You! Or Maybe I Do

Chapter Five

-- Shaun's POV --

Kate walked back into her room. I heard music playing.
"Dude, she is hot as!" Andy said. I nodded, taking a sip from my drink. Bradie was just sitting there, taking the occasional sip. Andy got up and walked to get another drink.
"You like her?" Bradie asked, although it sounded more like a statement.
"What? No." I said.
"Denial." He said. I shook my head. "Well, we better be off." Bradie said, taking the last few sips.
"Aww, do we have to?" Andy asked. Bradie nodded, getting up. "Fine, see ya Shaun." He said.
"Bye." I said to them.
"Bye." Bradie said as he walked out the door.
I finished my drink. I walked into Kate's room to find her asleep. I turned off the music and turned to see her. She looked so...cute. I kissed her forehead. Wait, cute? No, hot, sexy, not cute! I walked out of the room. Why did I even do that? It must be the alcohol. I went to my room and got into bed. It wasn't long before I had fallen asleep.

-- Kate's POV --

When I woke up, I felt sick. I jumped up out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I emptied the contents of my stomach. Lovely. I brushed my teeth.
"You ok?" I heard someone ask, tiredly. I saw Shaun leaning against the door frame, rubbing his eyes, barely awake. I nodded, spitting out the toothpaste. I rinsed my mouth and walked back to bed, laying back down. I had a massive headache.
"Shaun!" I called.
"What?" He asked, standing at my door.
"Can you get me some panadol or something?" I asked. He walked away, returning moments later with a glass of water and some nurofen. "Thanks." I said as he walked away. I swallowed the pills. My phone began to ring. "Hello?" I asked.
"Hey, how are you?" It was Cass.
"Alright." I told her.
"Wanna hang out today?" Michelle asked.
"I don't wanna get up." I told them.
"Why not?"
"Because, I have morning sickness, and I'm pregnant, so I'm allowed to be lazy." I told them.
"Hmm, fair enough. We're coming over then. See you soon, bye." Cass said.
"Okay...wait, what?" I asked, but she had already hung up. I lay back down and closed my eyes. What felt like moments later, I was being shook. I opened one eye tiredly.
"Wake up, sleepy head." Cass smiled. I groaned in annoyance and rolled over, facing away from her.

"Katie Jasmine Harrison! Get you lazy, pregnant ass out of bed right now." She ordered. I shook my head, burying it into my pillow.
"Alright, you asked for it." Michelle said. Before I knew it, their hands were tickling my sides. I squealed and began laughing.
"Okay, fine, I'm up." I said, sitting up.
"Yay!" Cass said, smiling, sitting beside me. Michelle then sat in front of me.
"So, what are our plans for today?" I asked. They looked at each other.
"Junk food and movie day." They both said. I smiled and nodded. We all got of the bed and ran into the lounge room. However, I was wearing socks and me, being the complete klutz I am, slipped on the tiles.I fell and landed on my stomach.
"Ow." I complained.
"Oh shit, are you alright?" I heard Shaun asked, as he helped me up. I nodded. "Isn't it bad to like, land like that?" He asked, worried.
"I'm fine, I'm not far enough along for it to hurt the baby. And I didn't land that hard." I told him.
"Okay." He seemed to calm down a little. Did Shaun actually care for this baby? I walked over to the lounge, being careful this time, and sat between Michelle and Cass.
"So, what are we watching?" I asked. Michelle pulled a dvd out of a bag - the saw trilogy. We all loved scary movies. The "Saw" movies were definitely one of our favourites.

Michelle put it in the player and pressed start. Shaun had decided to sit down and watch too. Cass had moved to sit next to Michelle. By the end of the movie, I had ended up on Shaun's lap with my face buried into his chest. I loved scary movies, but they scared me.
"Is it over yet?" I asked, my voice muffled.
"Yes." I heard Shaun say. I got off his lap and sat back on the chair. Shaun got up and walked away. Cass and Michelle looked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing." They said, smiling.
"No." I said.
"We didn't say anything." Cass pointed out.
"But I know what you're thinking, I don't like him." I told them.
"Then, why did you go to him when it got scary?" Michelle asked.
"Because it was scary." I told them. They nodded. "I don't." I told them.
"Whatever." They said, getting up. I shook my head.
"Well, I have to go to work." Cass said, hugging me. "See ya."
"Bye." Michelle and I said. We then went into my room.
"So, do you like Shaun?" She asked.
"What? Oh, please." I said.
"Do you?" She asked.
"No, he's a stupid man whore and the sooner I can leave, the better." I said.
"Liar!" She said.
"I'm not lying!" I told her. Or was I? I wasn't quite sure anymore. Ever since I moved in, my feelings for Shaun had changed a bit. Now I was just confused. Was it just my pregnancy hormones? Or was it more? I didn't know. Just then, I heard a door slam.
"Well, I better be off." Michelle said, looking at her watch.
"Bye." We both said, hugging each other. She walked out the front door. I walked out of my room to see Shaun's door closed. Was that the door that slammed? I went and knocked at his door.

-- Shaun's POV --

"Is it over yet?" Kate asked, her face buried in my chest.
"Yes." I told her. She got off me and back onto the seat. I got up and walked away. I heard the front door open then close again. As I was walking past Kate's room, I heard Michelle ask "So, do you like Shaun?" I got curious, so I stayed by the door.
"What? Oh, please." Kate said.
"Do you?"
"No, he's a stupid man whore and the sooner I can leave, the better." Kate said. It hurt, hearing those words.
"Liar!" Michelle accused.
"I'm not lying." Kate assured. I didn't want to hear anymore. I walked into my room, slamming the door behind me. Stupid man whore? I felt...angry, kind of. Why did I care what she thought? I heard the front door open then close. Moments later, I heard a knock at my door.
"What?" I asked, annoyed.
"Are you okay?" Kate asked.
"I'm fine." I told her.
"Sure?" She asked, opening the door.
"Yeah." I said.
"No, you're not. What's wrong?" She asked.
"Like you care." I said.
"Maybe I do care." She said.
"About a stupid man whore like me?" I asked.
"You heard?" She asked. I nodded.
"Can you please just get out of my room?" I asked. She nodded and walked back out, closing the door behind her. I lay down on the bed, sighing. Why did it bother me what she thought? Do I...like her?