Status: Will be updated :)

I Don't Want You! Or Maybe I Do

Chapter Six

I walked out of Shaun's room. He had seemed so...upset. It made me feel so guilty. This just left me more confused. I had no idea how I felt anymore. It was driving me crazy! I walked into my room, closing the door behind me and collapsing onto the bed, burying my head into the pillow. Tears began flowing from my eyes. I couldn't stop them. I didn't try. Stupid pregnancy hormones! I turned on my music quietly. I had eventually stopped crying. I heard my door open. I pretended to be sleeping. I felt the side of my bed go down as someone sat on it. The person sighed.
"I wish you understood how I felt." Shaun spoke. "I've changed, I'm not a stupid man whore anymore, no matter what you think. I'm going to prove to you I've changed. I love you, Katie." He kissed my forehead, got up and walked out. That was when the tears started again. Did he really meant what he said? I, eventually, drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, it was already dark. I looked at my clock: 7.25pm. I had slept for hours. I sat up, stretching. I got out of the bed, opening the door and looking out cautiously. No sign of Shaun. I walked out into the lounge room, turning on the television, making sure it was quiet. Nothing good was on though. So, I walked over to the DVD rack to pick out a movie. One caught my eye, and I grabbed it: Juno. I had always loved that movie. I put it in the player and pressed play. I stayed up watching movies until I fell asleep at about midnight.

I was happily sleeping, until I was moved. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Shaun. I closed my eyes again, before he could see I was awake. He carried me into my room, placing me gently on my bed. He pulled my blankets over me, whispered goodnight in my ear, and walked out, closing the door behind him. Normally, it would take me forever to sleep, but this time I was asleep in less than 10 minutes. A new record for me. I guess I must've still been half-asleep.

I eventually woke up at 11am. Wow, I never slept in that late. I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I had a quick shower and got changed, straightened my hair and put on some foundation, lip gloss and eye liner. I walked out to see Andy and Bradie over. I smiled at them as I walked past. They smile back. Well, Bradie did. Andy's was more of a smirk. I poured myself some cereal and milk, and began eating it. I didn't really want to walk back out there. I mean, Andy was out there, and I was not keen on talking with him. That, and the fact that I was trying to avoid Shaun. I decided I would go for a walk. I didn't know where to, but I decided, since I had for ages. It would give me time to think.I ended up at Michelle's house. I knocked on the door. She answered, and when she saw me, a huge smile formed on her face.

"Katie!" She exclaimed, pulling me into a very enthusiastic hug. I laughed, hugging her back.
"Hello Michelle."
"I Haven't seen you in ages." She said, pulling away.
"Yeah, I know, sorry." I apologised. She smiled.
"It's 'kay." We went for a bit of a walk, and ended up having lunch with Cass. It seemed like it had been forever since we'd hung out like this. We were out until it began getting dark, which was about 6. We all said our goodbyes, and went our separate ways. It took me about half an hour to walk back to the house. When I got there, I walked straight past the guys, who were still there, and into my room.

I went to grab my pajamas, but couldn't seem to find them. I wanted just to go to bed, so I wouldn't have to talk to them. I was still confused as to how I felt. I hated being pregnant, I couldn't tell how I felt anymore. Shaun called me from the lounge room. I ignored him, hoping he'd give up. But, of course, he didn't. After calling out numerous times, he walked in. I watched him walk in. He struggled to walk in a straight line. He was drunk. The last time I'd seen him drunk was, well, when he got me pregnant. I turned away from him, still looking for my pajamas.

His arms wrapped around my waist, as he whispered into me ear "Come join us." I shook my head.
"No thanks, I'm actually really tired from my walk." His arms didn't let go of me though. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.
"Come on, don't be a party pooper." He slurred, still whispering in my ear.
"I'm really tired, okay?" His face nuzzled into my neck.
"Please...for me?" He asked, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. The same look he gave me when asking if I'd have a drink with him. Of course, I'd said yes. Those eyes...they were just...something about them made me ignore my instincts. My body would scream at me 'don't, it's a mistake' but those eyes made me ignore the voice, and do whatever he asked.

I would not be sucked in again, we all know what happened last time. I looked away from those eyes, shaking my head. He pouted.
"You're no fun." He said, letting go of me and leaving the room. When the door closed, I sighed, collapsing onto my bed. I closed my eyes, just laying there for a while. I then resumed the search for my pajamas, which I eventually found...FINALLY!

I got changed and went out to the kitchen to get something to eat before going to sleep. I had been sleepy a lot lately. Guess it's better than being sleep deprived, which I was bound to be in the later stages. I ended up just making myself a sandwich. I didn't feel like making anything too complicated. On the way back to my room, I could hear the boys talking loudly, slurring their words a bit. I heard Bradie say
"Just admit it Shaun..." I never heard the end of the sentence. I wonder what Bradie was telling Shaun to admit. Oh well. I curled up in my bed, under the blankets, and drifted off to sleep.

-- Shaun's POV --

Andy and Bradie had left, it was getting late. I was left to think about what Bradie had said to me
"Just admit it Shaun, you like her. Do something about it, before it's too late." Next thing, I ended up in front of her door, knocking. I waited a few moments, before the door opened revealing a half-asleep looking Kate.
"Shaun? What do you-" She began, but before she could finish, I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back in the beginning, before pushing me away, shaking her head. I pouted, looking at her with puppy dog eyes. She sighed, turning around and walking back into her room, getting back into bed. I looked at her with a confused look. She patted the bed next to her, and I smiled, climbing in with her. My arms wrapped around her. Maybe it was the alcohol, but it felt...comfortable...nice even. I enjoyed being this close to Kate. It wasn't long before we were both asleep.