Status: On a small hiatus, just revising and editing. I love this story and I'm working hard to post more of it.

Speechless

Memories

The sun cast a warm glow across the vast green plains of Britain as the Hogwarts Express lulled along the tracks. Stella sat alone, staring out at the scenery passing by, wishing she had someone else’s life. Sighing loudly she ran her hand through her hair only to catch a glimpse of the ring around her finger. Letting out a sob she buried her face in her hands before letting the memories she tried so hard to conceal take over her thoughts.

“Can we not wait until tomorrow to leave? I’m so tired.” Stella’s older sister whined coming down the stairs levitating her luggage in front of her. They had just got back from Hogwarts and already they were leaving for their family vacation. Their parents were insisting that that leave immediately upon their return. Stella knew something was wrong . She thought it might have something to do with the Death eaters attack in The Department of Mysteries. Stella knew her parents were Death Eaters and a part of that attack.

“Daphne I am not in the mood to listen to you complain.” Mrs. Greengrass scolded. Stella just sat on her luggage, to wrapped up in her thoughts about how horrible the last year at school went. Umbridge made the last year rather difficult to live through. Though Stella was on the Industrial squad, she was rather annoyed with Umbridge and all the rules she had posted. Not to mention all that frilly pink stuff she wore and that sickening sweet voice she used all the time was getting on Stella’s last nerve. However, whatever happened to Umbridge was unknown and though Stella would never admit it out loud, she was happy for Dumbledor’s return. Then there was the fact that some of her friends won’t be returning to school.

Fred and George Weasly had remained friends with her since her first year at Hogwarts. She loved that they made her laugh even when she was in her foulest of moods. She loved being around them, though she couldn’t really stand their brother Ron and the rest of the ‘Golden trio.’ Her friends in Slytherin did not approve of her friendship with the twins and often scolded her for it, especially Draco Malfoy. She would miss the twins and made a mental reminder to send them a letter when she arrived in Finland.

“Stella?” Mr. Greengrass called snapping her out of her thoughts. Looking up she saw her family looking at her expectantly. Standing up she walked over and stood next to her father who grabbed her hand so they could Apparate.

“Not so fast Greengrass.” A raspy voice sounded behind them. Stella tensed up at the sound and looked at her parents as they casted a glance to each other. She knew who the voice belonged to and it gave her chills to think about it. Her parents showed no emotion as they slowly turned around with a slight bow. Daphne and Stella looked at each other before turning around and mocking their parents actions.

“My lord, to what do we owe this honorable visit?” Mr. Greengrass spoke as Mrs. Greengrass casually moved in front of her children. Voldemort never paid random visits to his supporters.

“It has come to my attention that there are some traitors among my followers.” Voldemort confessed in an eerily calm voice. “Someone had to have told the Auoras about what was going to happen in the department of mystery. Otherwise how would they have known to come and rescue Harry Potter? I also have word of who the culprit was.”

“My lord, shall we find this traitor and kill him?” Mrs. Greengrass asked.

“Diana…” Voldemort started pacing back and fourth with a wicked grin creeping onto his face. “You two are the traitors! Avada Kedavra!” Time seemed to go by in slow motion as Stella watched the green flash emerge from Voldemort’s wand. Slowly the flash made its way to its target, when it finally hit time regained its normal speed.

“Benjamin!” Mrs. Greengrass called watching in horror as her husband fell to the ground, dead. Stella heard Daphne let out a sob as she stood frozen in place, tears welling up in her eyes but not falling. Mrs. Greengrass dared not to move from place, she didn’t want to leave her kids vulnerable to Voldemort.

“Take this as a warning Diana. Remember who your loyalty belongs too. The next meeting will be held at Borgin and Burkes. With Luicus’s failure to obtain the prophecy and him being in Askaban, and with the death of your husband it seems that we are in need of two new supporters immediately. Please bring the daughter of yours who is not sobbing.” With the flick of his wand he was gone. Stella felt her whole world crumbling around her. Mrs. Greengrass and Daphne fell to her father’s side.

“Did you betray him mother? Did you and dad betray the dark lord?” Stella found herself asking quietly.

“No, we did not betray him Stella. I do not know where he heard that from.”

“Then why in the hell didn’t you say anything! This could have been prevented!” Stella was way past sad. All she wanted now was answers.

“Stella! Did you want to be left without a mother also? You think it wise to argue with The Dark Lord? He knew what he was going to do before he even arrived here. He wasn’t going to change his mind about it.” Mrs. Greengrass confessed looking her daughter in the eyes.

“Then who lied to him in the first place? Who would set you up for this?” Daphne asked, whipping at her tears.

“I have no idea, but when I found out, they will regret it.” Anger was apparent in Mrs. Greengrass’s eyes when she spoke those word, but sorrow quickly took over as she looked at her daughter. “Until then we’ll have to make do with being humiliated by Voldemort at the meetings. I do not know what he has in store for you Stella but I am going to need you to be strong. Until I know what he intends to do with you Stella there is nothing I can do?”


“Stella?” Daphne’s voice sounded as she walked into the compartment. “Stella, are you alright?”

“I’m fine,” She whispered wiping at the tears. Daphne looked at her with sad eyes, feeling nothing but sadness for her sister.

“Well you should go change into your school robes. We’ll be arriving soon.” Stella only nodded her head in reply as she twirled the ring around her finger. Looking out the window she noticed the moon had disappeared behind dark rain clouds. Sighing heavily she stood up and grabbed her robes before walking out of the compartment without a another word spoken to her sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? This story was originally on Quizilla, but I decided to move it over here. Plus I didn't like my writing at all or the way the story was going so I decided to rewrite all of it and change some things. The first couple of chapters are going to have a lot of flash backs in it so please bare with me. I wanna see how this story goes, so please let me know what you think!