Just Another One

Take This To Heart

Adam and Clare groaned but we ended up playing anyway.

Eli started, “Tae, truth or dare?”

“Truth.” there was no way that I was going to pick the first dare.

Eli sighed, “Okay, are you a virgin and if not, when did you lose it?”

“No. I lost it a little over a year ago.” I admitted, “Clare, truth or dare?”

I didn’t really like talking about what happened in my past so I avoided it at all costs. Moving here was like starting new and I think I was going to like it.

“Uhm, truth I guess.” she mumbled.

“Have you ever masturbated?”

Clare blushed and looked down we heard a faint, “Yes.”

We all just kind of laughed and she continued, “Eli, truth or dare?”

“Dare.” he smirked.

“I dare you to lick Tae.” she giggled.

Eli looked at her kind of confused, “Where?”

“That my friend is for you to decide.” she said.

He raised an eye brow at her then turn to me. He scooted closer to me on the floor and grabbed my hand. His tongue trailed up my arm, onto my neck, and then he finally stopped when he got my cheek.

I squealed and wiped off all of Eli’s slobber.

After a few more rounds, the game had officially boring and we decided to watch a move. Adam picked out a movie and put it in while I went to make some popcorn.

“Need some help?” I jumped and almost dumped one of the bowls.

“Damn it, Eli.” I mumbled and bent down to pick up some of the pieces that had fallen on the floor.

Soon Eli was right next to me helping. I looked up at him and he looked up at me. In that moment it was like nothing else existed or even mattered. Neither of us spoke afraid that it would ruin the moment. But what we both did was lean forward and our lips were about to touch.

“The movie is staring!” Clare yelled, which caused Eli and I to back away from each other.

I quickly picked up the rest of the popcorn and threw it out. Eli had already made his way into the other room with the other bowl of popcorn. I grabbed the other bowl and made my way into the living room. I stood there for a minute before deciding on where to sit.

Clare was laying on the loveseat, Adam was in the chair, and Eli was taking up half of the couch. I almost thought about sitting on the floor but then it might look like something was up so I went and sat next to Eli.

I made myself very comfortable and very close to Eli. Since he was just sitting so I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist. It was kind of an awkward position but I enjoyed it.

As the time went on I felt Eli’s hand moving up, and up, and up, until he was cupping my right breast in his hand. I looked up at him and he lighted shushed me. I nodded my head a little and let him do whatever he wanted.

He squeezed my breast and it took all I had to not moan. I’m sure he could feel my hard nipple through my bra and my shirt. I looked back up at him, he was smirking with his eyes were glued to the TV screen. My breathing was starting to get a little heavier after a few minutes, but then he stopped.

I only think he stopped because the movie was now over and Adam and Clare both got up, “I think it’s time I headed home.” Adam exclaimed.

“Me too.” Clare stood up and stretched.

Eli offered to bring both of them home and I went with them since I didn’t want to stay alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 idek.