Status: Active

From Rags to Riches

Chapter 1

What do you do when your running from a guy you don't know and you have no where to go? Wanna hear how this situation gets worse? I am homeless and everybody else around me is homeless. Oh and they could give a rats-ass about me. Their to busy worrying about shooting up or staying alive themselves. To make it worse I don't even think the guy that was chasing me was human!

I know you must think that I am on the verge of crazy right about now, but I am serious. I have encountered things like these before. I get chased by at least 3 every month. They are super fast, strong, and they have very acute hearing, smell and eyesight. Not to mention the very scary. They even have red eyes.

Now I know your wondering why I'm still alive if I get chased so often. Well I'm not completely normal. I do freaky things that have kept me safe so far. I don't know what I am, but I know I am not human. That scares me.

Now I bet your next question is why don't I just go to the police? Well I am a fifteen year old homeless girl. The first thing they'll think is I'm a runaway. Then if they find out that I have lived on the streets for as long as I remember they will put me into the foster care program or even an adoption home. Besides the police would get slaughtered by these things.

I lured him into a dark alley with a dead end. I promised myself that I would never use my " powers " again. I don't know what to do though.This thing was looking like he was going to rape me, and then eat me for dinner. I was running through the alley and I come to the dead end. I looked all around to see if there was anything for me to use as a weapon. There was nothing. So I guess I was going to have to break the promise I made to myself. I had to use my " powers."

The thing looked at me and I looked at it. He probably thought I was all his. Then he pounced out of no where. I screamed and put my hands up to protect myself and fire started spurting out of my fingertips.

The thing started to scream as the fire overtook him. It sounded so dreadful it turned my stomach. I could hear it trying to say something, but I couldn't make out what what it was saying. I felt sick to my stomach for what I just did. And I keeled over and vomited up what little I had just eaten that day.

I walked out of the alley. I was exhausted, my legs were shaking. I as always super tired after using my powers. I had to find a place to sleep. As soon as I turned the corner a bag was is put over my head and a cloth over my mouth. I tried to kick and hit but my legs and arms were snatched up. I tried really hard to not breath anything in. Cause I knew as soon as I did I would be out cold.
I was thrown into a limo and I hit my head on something. The pain caused me to gasp and I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. Tell me what you think. Give me your input. Constructive criticism. Make suggestions. PLEASE!!!!