Status: Active

From Rags to Riches

Chapter 3

When I woke up I wasn't in the park on the bench I fell asleep on. Instead I found myself in a limo.

GREAT! How the hell did they even find me? I decided to voice this question aloud. Let's see if they would answer it. My guess is they wouldn't but it's worth a try right? " How did you guys find me, " I asked groggily. Of course no one answered my question. Point one for me. Instead they all looked at me like I was stupid with a capital S.

Since they didn't answer my question I decided to ask another one. I really doubted that they would answer my question again, but whatever. Maybe if I put emotion into it I might get a response. " Can you at least tell me where we are going," I asked in a very frustrated tone. " To the airport," answered this big buff dude.

Finally! They had answered one of my questions. " Where are we flying too," I asked my hopes high. " Can't tell you that,' said green eyes. I should really learn names. That was going to be my next question but I really doubted that they would answer that question either, so i decided to try and sit still and be quiet the rest of the ride.

I was still tired and thought about going back to sleep, but I didn't trust them that much. Then again they didn't do anything the first time.

All of a sudden we stopped in front of a house, or maybe I should say mansion. I thought we were going to the airport.

When we got out of the car they all took up this position around me. Three in front of me and two behind me. I guess they wanted to make sure that I didn't run off again. The big buff dude knocked on the door. I thought that was pretty stupid. I mean the house was huge so I don't see how someone even here the door. Of course I was wrong because after a couple of seconds a lady answered the door.

This lady was very pretty. The only thing that stopped her from being beautiful was the fact that she looked so damn expensive. Everything about her looked expensive. I really hope she wasn't a snob.

Something threw me off about this lady though. She had her hair cut short and she had a tattoo behind her ear. I didn't even know what the tattoo was though. They were just a bunch of weird symbols. Rich people usually didn't have tattoos. Something sure was weird about these people.

So we walked into her house and I was stunned. It was absolutely gorgeous. There was this big crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There was this grand staircase that wound up, like in those movies. I guess my mind had wandered off because when I tuned back in to what was going on they were actually having a conversation.

The lady was saying " another one for me to transform. What's your name sweetheart?' I really didn't know if I wanted to tell them my name." Why should I tell any of you my name when I don't know any of yours," I asked.

" Boys that's so rude! You didn't even introduce yourselves?" The lady asked appalled. "Well my name is Sarah."

I nodded my head in understanding and turned to look at the big buff dude indicating that it was his turn. " Jeff," He said short and to the point.

I looked at green eyes next. " Xavier, but please just call me X," And finally mister green eyes finally had a name.

I turned to a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes next. " Jacob, but please just call me Jack," he asked. I nodded my head. I would call him Jack if that is what he wished to be called.

The next guy I turned to startled me. He looked exactly like me. He could actually be my brother. He had black hair and he had blue eyes. Except his blue eyes were just a little lighter then mine. He looked like he could be my brother. When I looked at him it was like looking at a boy version of myself. He seemed to think the same since he was studying me like I was studying him. " Andrew," He said in a dazed voice.

I just nodded my head and turned to the next and final guy. This guy looked exactly like Xavier.I think they're twins actually. i don't know how I never noticed it before. I must have looked funny with my head cocked to side in a questioning matter, but to my relief he answered my unasked question. " Yes were twins and my names Aiden," he said.

I knew all of their names now and I guess they wanted to know mine. I really didn't want to tell them my name but they had told me thiers. " My names Aundrea Elise. I don't know my last name. You can call me Drea for short or you can call meby just my middle name. I don't really care."

They all nodded their heads in understanding, but I saw something in their eyes. It looked like a glimmer of hope, excitement, relief, and even recongnition. I was pretty sure I didn't know any of them.

Something was definitely weird and i had an awful feeling in my stomach that I would figure it out sooner or later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me If you like it or not. And please constructive criticism