Status: Active

From Rags to Riches

Chapter 4

"Okay, Drea follow me," said Sarah. she turned and sstarted walking up the stairs and I followed. "Give me an hour and a half," she called over her shoulder to the guys.

She led me to a bathroom where a bath was already drawn. "Now honey why don't you get undressed and get into the tub," she commanded, "I will bw back in just a minute."

I undressed. I took everything off except my necklace. It was a sapphire pendant that hung on a tarnished silver chain. I never sold it for money. I've had it for as long as I can remember. I took my hair down and let it fall to my waist.

I settled down into the waterand started to wash up. The soap I was using smelled very tropical. I've never used something that smelled this good before. Sarah walked back in and I sank deeper into the water. Nobody but myself has ever seen me naked. "There's no need to be shy were both girls," she comforted. She grabbed the shampoo and asked "Can I wash your hair?" I rose a little out of the water and nodded my head to her. I started to relax as she washed my hair. The shampoo smelled like strawberry.

When she was finished she went to go get some towels. She held up a big white fluffly towel for me. I stepped into it and she wrapped it around me.

I walked over to the mirror and didn't believe the girl in the reflection was me. My hair was shinier and my face was clean making my sapphire eyes sparkle.

"Come on follow me," Sarah beckoned me away from the mirror. She opened the bathroom door and Aiden was standing on the other side. i clutched my towel harder. praying that it wouldn't fall down. Aiden's eyes landed on me and I blushed. He just kept staring, and making me feel uncomfortable. He kept staring. Finally Sarah cleared her throat and asked "Yes Aiden what is it?" " Ummmmmmmmmm...," he looked up at the ceiling to try and remember what he is about to say, "Oh yeah. Maggie said lunch will be ready in an half hour." " Thank you for telling me," Sarah said.

Aiden turned around like he was in a daze and wlaked away. Sarah turned around and smileed knowingly at me. She started walking and I followed. She walked into a bedroom that was absolutely gourgeous but I didnt have time to take it in because I immediatly followed he to a door across the room.

Inside the room was every girls' fantasy. The biggest closet I think that exsisted on the world. Well at least to my eyes. It was huge like it was another bedroom. Someone could easily sleep in here.

Sarah led me over to a chair and I sat. She walked away somewhere. I didn't pay attention I was to busy gawking at how big this closet was.

She came back with some underslothes for me. They were very fancy. There was a bra and some matching underwear. The underwear looked into bikini bottoms, and I think she gave me a push up bra and they were both black.

She walked away agin so I took the oppurtunity to put it on. She came back and asked me what my favortie color was. I told her the truth I didn't have a favorite color. She just walked away with a huff. She came back with a pair of jeans that were really tight and super low riders.

I put them on surprisingly with no problem, and they fit. They were so tight though I didn't even think i could sit down. They were also kind of long on me considering I was only fivr feet three and a half inches. Then Sarah came back with a really low cut blue shirt. it was also really tight and short sleeved. When I looked into the mirror for the secpnd time I didnt even recongnize myself with my hair waved up and the new clothes. I looked like a new person.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I couldn't write more I am in school right now actually. i could have gotten in troublr.