Status: Neww(:

To Find Perfection in My Pride

Aiden

“Uhm. Kimber. Why is there a giant coffee stain on your shirt?” I poked her chest as she sat down in front of me.

“Because some cute ass guy dumped it on me.”

“What did you say?”

“Nothing!” She cried. “Bitch.” I sighed.

I smiled at her. She slapped my knee and continued. “Anyhow, he just ran into me. So I followed him back to this run down beauty salon,”

“Kimber! He could have raped you!”

“Calm down. He was gay.” She gave me a smile I knew all too well.

“No. Kimber, I have Jersey.”

“B-but!” That was all she could protest, I tackled her. I sat on her stomach and grabbed her hands with one of mine, then put my other over her mouth.

“I love Jersey. I don’t need another guy.”

“Fine.” She grumbled under my hand.

I smiled. “Good girl.” I removed my hands and pecked her on the lips before climbing off of her. She leaned up and grabbed my ankle, pulling me back down beside her, where she began tickling me.

“Kimber!” I squealed.

“Just meet the guy! He’s hot!”

“No!” I cried, laughing so hard the word came out gurgled. “I love Jersey!”

“Doesn’t mean you-ouch!-can’t leave your-ow!-options-hahaha-open!” She shouted the words between cries of pain as I slapped her arms, trying to get her off of me.

“How come every time I walk in this room, you’re attacking my boyfriend, Kimber?”

She smiled up at Jersey. “Because he’s just so fucking adorable.”

“Could you kindly get off of him?”

“Nah!” She started tickling me again and I giggled.

“Get off of him Kimber.”

“Jers, she’s fine. We’re just playing.”

“She’s being a whore with a gay guy.” Jersey snorted.

“Bitch please!” Kimber stood up, walking towards Jersey, ignoring the fact that he was six foot two and she was only five foot five. Almost a good foot of difference. She looked up at him. “I am not a whore, and Aiden is my best friend, if I want to tackle his sexy ass I can.”

“No. You can’t. He’s my boyfriend and you need to step off.”

“Woah! Step off?” Kimber faked scared, backing up a step. “I wasn’t aware we were in gangsta land! Listen, homie, fuck you. This is my apartment and I will gladly kick your ass out of it.”

“Its my apartment too!” I piped up, scrambling up from the ground and stepping halfway between them.

“Okay, then we will gladly kick your ass out of it.” Kimber corrected.

“No, no, no. That’s not what I meant!” I protested.

“Aiden, I told you this guy is a douche. Now just kick him out and lets go eat pizza.”

Jersey smirked and looked Kimber up and down. “Fat ass, you don’t need pizza. Neither do you baby,” he kissed my head. “It makes your face breakout.”

I frowned, my heart stinging a little.

“Oh fuck no! You fucking insult me and I might let you live, but you just hurt him. Listen here, ya fucking lunatic, get the fuck out of my house and leave him the hell alone.”

“I am just trying to help him. And I’ll leave if Aiden wants me to.” He looked at me.

Then Kimber looked at me, hands on her hips, looking pointedly at Jersey.

For a moment I thought about telling him to go, but then he stroked my arm with his hand, and my stomach did tiny flips. How could I tell this amazing boy to leave me? I shook my head and took his hand. “Don’t leave.”

Jersey smiled at Kimber triumphantly.

“Oh fucking hell!” She shouted, exasperated, as she stormed into her room.

“I love you baby.” Jersey leaned down and kissed me gently.

“I love you too.”

>>>>>Kimber<<<<<

Fucking asshole can’t keep treating sweet little naïve Aiden like that. He was a fucking dick and I was going to kill him in his sleep. Okay…no…because Aiden would see and that would hurt him.

Ah damn.

I sat on my bed and fiddled with my phone.

Then I knew what I was going to do to get that ass out of our lives, and out of my apartment.

I grabbed my oversized messenger bag and stomped out of the apartment, slamming doors to make sure Aiden knew, while he was getting fucked by his jerk of a boyfriend, that I was still pissed.

I started my car and headed towards the coffee shop, trying to remember where that dinky little salon was. I spotted it a few blocks over and parallel parked right outside the door. I climbed out of my car and went inside. It was starting to look better. The dust was cleared and the windows were open, letting the light from the cleaned windows in. There were only three chairs in the room, surrounding a tiny circular table, and that was where Justin and Pierce were sitting.

“Uhm. Can we help you?”

“Pierce, its Kimber remember?” Justin told his pissed little friend.

I smiled at her kindly. “Hi.” I ignored whatever she was about to say and looked at Justin. “Listen, instead of buying me a new shirt, I have a better way for you to pay me back.”

“What’s that?”

I grinned and sat at the table next to him, after dusting the little chair off. I folded my legs under me and put my bag in my lap. Then started talking.

>>>>><<<<<

“So let me get this straight, you want me to date your friend?”

I shook my head. “No. I want you to flirt with him and treat him nicely and pretend to like him so that he will realize Jersey is a butt headed fudge face.”

“To put it nicely.” Pierce said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Justin. “So? Are you in?”

He bit his lip, scratching his adorable red hair. His eyes looked troubled. “I…yeah. Yeah I’m in.”

“Awesome! So, we have to plan the run-in for tonight.”

“Tonight?!” He cried.

I nodded. “I don’t want that ass in my house any longer that he has to be. Otherwise I might kill him and that would scar Aiden forever…he’s already been hurt enough, so I just want him out. With the least amount of scratches on Aid as possible.”

Justin groaned. “Alright fine. What’s the plan?”

I simply smiled.

>>>>>Aiden<<<<<

“Kimber! You’re going to make Jersey angry!”

She laughed. “Like I care?” She turned to me, stopping our fast pace, in the middle of the street. (Okay, her fast pace. I was stumbling along behind her as she pulled me.) “Aiden, I love you, but I want to spend time with you, you’re my best friend in the entire fucking world, forever and always, and I haven’t hung out with you in days!”

“Well…Jersey got back from New York…and…”

“I know, I know. You missed each other. But I want you to myself tonight. The only way to accomplish that was stealing you while he was sleeping, tired from…fucking you.”

“What if I fucked him!” I cried. Everyone always assumed that he was the male! Okay…that might be true…but still!

“You’re the girl in the relationship sweetie.” Kimber kissed my lips lightly and then resumed pulling me back towards the pizzeria. She started to sit down at a table by the door, once we got in, and as I sat down next to her, she suddenly stood up quickly, knocking me onto the floor.

“Pierce! Justin!” She shouted, waving at a short girl with waves of brown hair, and a tall red headed guy, who was extremely gorgeous, about to sit at a table across the pizzeria.

She started over to them and I just stared after her, remaining on the sticky floor of our favorite pizza place.

Finally she remembered me and turned around. “Oh! Aiden! I’m sorry!” She rushed back to me and helped me up. “I see some people I know over there, come on!”

I was suspicious, but didn’t have a choice, so I followed after her.

“Hey guys how are you?” She bubbled once we reached the table.

“Uh, good.” The girl answered. “And you?”

“Great! Oh, this is my best friend, Aiden. Aiden, this is Justin.” She motioned to the hot red head. The girl cleared her throat. “Oh, and Pierce.” Kimber didn’t seem as excited by the girl.

“Its nice to meet you.” I felt a slight blush in my cheeks. This Justin guy just kept staring at me. “Kimber, can I, uhm, talk to you?”

“No, no, no. Sit! I’ll go order.”

“But you don’t know what I want!” I argued as she shoved me into the circular booth beside Justin.

“Of course I do. Two cheese with green peppers and pineapple, and a medium Dr. Pepper. Oh, and some ranch.” She smiled. “Right?”

I sighed, looking at my feet under the table. “Right.”

She smirked and ran off, dragging Pierce behind her.

“Well this isn’t obviously a set up.” I mumbled.

Justin chuckled and even though I told it not to, my heart skipped a beat with happiness.

“So are you in college?” Justin asked, beginning the small talk.

“Uhm, no. I went for a year, but then dropped out.”

He smiled. “Why?”

“Boredom.”

“You were bored? You seem like the kind of guy who can entertain himself with anything.”

“Yeah. Well. College wasn’t very entertaining. Even when I was just doodling on my notes instead of paying attention. Or when I had my laptop out and was cruising the web.”

“Isn’t it supposed to be ‘surfing the internet’?”

I shrugged. “Eh. Tomato, toe-mato.”

Kimber giggled as she and Pierce reappeared. “What about tomatoes?” She smiled and sat down next to me, probably to reassure herself, and me, that I wasn’t getting up.

“Pizza sauce has them.” Justin told her, snagging his pizza from Pierce and taking a bite.

Pierce and Kimber started talking about fashion and Pierce, who didn’t seem to like Kimber, which was okay because Kimber hated her obviously, complimented Kimber on her hair. It was long and blonde, almost to her ass, and had pink stripes in the front under her blonde bangs.

“Thanks.” Kimber smiled, warming up to the equally bitchy brunette.

“Who did it? I’d like to hire them.”

Kimber smirked. “I did.”

>>>>><<<<<

The night ended when Jersey called me and screamed at Kimber, wanting to know why she’d kidnapped me.

I told him I’d be home in five minutes and left, bounding from the doors.

>>>>>Kimber<<<<<

“Awh! He likes you Justin!” I smiled, clapping. My plan was so going to fucking work.

“Well, wasn’t it my job to make him like me?”

I nodded. “Job well done.”

Justin didn’t look too happy about it though.

Ah damn.
♠ ♠ ♠
I managed to finish this right as I have to leave!

I love you!
Comments?(: