I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Unexpected Visit Chapter One

Sierra Seward;;
Looks:: Dark brown choppy hair that hangs just beneath her shoulders, shocking blue streaks. Blue eyes, pale skinned, stands tall at five foot six. Works with the curves she has. All and all, stunningly beautiful.
Age::22
Tattoos/Piercings::Snakebites, left ear twice, right ear four times. Bold black Deathbat on her left wrist, HIM Heartagram on her right wrist in deep red. 'TSGH' Tattooed on her right handed knuckles, standing for the popular 'Talk Shit Get Hit'. The letters are in black writing. A circle face with X's as eyes is tattooed on her left hipbone...no real reason to that one...
Personality::Outgoing, partier, carefree, energetic, hyperactive, funny, sarcastic. But has a serious side too, not often seen. Loud, life of the party, and often the death of a party. Meaning she usually gets the cops called. Protective of her friends, stands up for them in a milisecond. Basically lives life to the fullest. Can fall inlove too easliy, hence trust isusses.
Background:: Younger sister to Jonathan Seward better known as Johnny Christ of Avenged Sevenfold. Before they got as big as they are now she'd watch them play shows, and rehearse. But her parents shipped her away to college hoping she'll make something of herself. Not thrilled at what Johnny does completely but not disappointed either...cant say the same for Sierra. Disaprove of her way of living, the taking it day by day...says she has no future. She could'nt really careless. Go her!

Destiny Spencers, rather be called Acid.
Looks:: Lightly tanned, stands tall at five foot eight, icey green/blue eyes. Dark red hair with black streaks that falls to her mid back. Not fat, not skinny, not sporty built or really curvy. Normal bodied. Irish accent.
Age::24
Tattoos/piercings::A dark red heart with grey bat wings on the left side of her neck, a dead semi-de-petaled purple rose on her right calf, 'Mortuary Hunny' written in bold black letters over her lower stomach. A neon green heart stitched up with dark purple lies on her left wrist. Left ear pierced seven times, right ear pierced five times. Venombite.
Personality:: Multipersonalitied, can be really quiet, and stand back into the corner at times. Other times she can be really loud, outgoing, and quite annoying. Doesnt take shit from anyone, can hold grudges. Mess with her friends and you'll end up on her hitlist. Not always a partier.
Background:: Only child to a Priest and Psychologist, nice pair huh? Her parents forced her into college about six years ago, she's still going back and forth between majors. Her relationships never last so she's given up on them. Has a dirty little secret only her parents and Sierra know about, main reason she's attending college and not out being a carnie. Yes, she's always wanted to be that Fortune Teller at the carnival or circus.

I sat at the wooden desk craming for my next Science exam. "Going to fail like the last two exams." I said in frustration as I stared at the uninteresting book. I tapped my fingers along the desk, sighing to myself. "Mk studied an hour im good to go." I said to myself, happy I stayed a complete hour behind that desk...reading...I got up and walked over to the couch, laying down. Maybe a nap before work. I closed my eyes as my phone went off. "Fuck whose bothering me?" I reached into my jean pocket and pulled out my slimcell. "Hello." My voice took on a rather sharp, annoying tone. "What kind of hello is that?" "Johnny you've finally called, what took so long ass?" "Funny bitch, just wanted to let ya know im in town-" Thats where I insert an ear shattering squeal. "Is that a happy thing?" I held back laughing, "Course it is. Where are you?" "Im outside a big building called Huntington University-" "Dumbass." I started cracking up. "Wha-" "Don't live on campus." "Well you could have said that last time we talked..." He grumbled. "I could have but then I would'nt be laughing this hard now." "Well where are ya then?" "An appartment. Sitting on a couch." "Love your sarcasm, no not really. One thing I don't miss about you." "Liar! You miss that and hell of alot more!" "Whats with the screaming? What the hell are you on and you better share when I get there." "Told ya im on a couch." Im guessing he's rolling his eyes at this, but hey I love messing with him. Too much fun.

"Really where are ya 'cause im bringing the guys to see you again." Another ear shattering squeal, this time a slight scream to it. "Was that good or bad?" "Im at the apartments half way between the college and home. Can't miss it! Number 13, ring the bell when ya get here." And I hung up, jumping up from the couch and hurring to my small closet. I looked the clothing over and over again, least eyed each piece of clothing five times. "Damnit all my good stuff is at home." I pulled out a pair of black, grey washed jeans, attatched silver chains. A distressed AFI babydoll tee, a pair of fishnet arm warmers. I ran hastily into the small, cubical of a bathroom. Dressing quickly and going over my black and blue eye makeup in a rush.

Twenty minutes later the bell beeped, I walked over to it...more of a slow sprint and openned up to see four of the best looking guys and my brother. I stood aside and let the five of them walk in. "It small." "Its all I can afford while going to school and working." I said slightly defensive to his first words. Brothers, eyeroll inserted here. I closed the door, iv never had this many people in the place at once like this...seemed cramped. "So hows it hanging?" Johnny asked after letting me go from a hug. "Ah nothing...you guys?" "Same old same, touring, drugs, women, alcholol." Syn answered next pulling me into a hug, quickly I picked up the whiskey on his breath. After hugging Matt followed by Jimmy then Zacky, Johnny asked out of the blue, "What the hell are you majoring in?" "Dunno." "You still don't know? No wonder mom and dad like me best." He was sitting on my couch drinking a Jack Daniels, looking all rockstar like. I'll fix that. "Like you best? Mom loves ya for your money and dad loves the fact that your a whore, like himself may I add only..." "Better at it?" Zack finished my sentence, the guys and I, excluding Johnny, cracked up. "Seriously, you've been in college for what two years now and still don't know what your majoring?" "Three years." I corrected him. "And I don't care, was'nt my idea it was theres. I had my way id be off..." "Parading around?" "Fuck you." "Incest little too kinky." "Bastard!" I threw the nearest thing at him, a paperback book on the Romans.

"Nice to have them two together. Someone else to pick on Johnny." Matt said taking a sip of his beer, which a thought occured. "You guys go around taking liquir everywhere ya go?" "Only places we don't suspect have it." Zack answered flashing me a melting smile. Yes melting. I mean have you seen his smile? Could melt a glacier, if it was a chick...Nevermind that. "Hey, your talking to a bartender! Im alittle offended." I said walking across the room to the minikitchen, pulling out a bottle of vodka from a low cabinet. "Bartender? You never-" "You never asked, which reminds me. You all can hang here right? I mean I gotta go to work and-" "Fuck that, you can serve us free drinks!" "Says who?" "Me." He said gulping the last of his beer, oh how nice it is to see him again. "Well I say no." I said stomping my foot, yay our little fight has begun.

"Ah one sec." My cell went off again, "Hey." I mumbled "Mmhms" as repsonses to her as she talked, very talkative girl Destiny is. "Im on my way." Shes my best friend and co-worker. Can't find better, more entertaining bartenders then ourselves. "Ok well if you guys are coming then follow me in my car." "Since when-" "Do I look like a caveman to you? Or have you forgotten your first drinkng buddy?" I asked slightly raising my eyebrow, memories on guys is like a fluffy dress on a puppy...maybe not the best comparison there. "Alright no need to get smart." Johnny stood up as did Matt who was sitting next to him and Zacky who was sitting on the couches arm. "No need, oh I think theres need." "You always have to have the last word?" Jimmy asked before Johnny could retort. "Yes I must, you guys should know that." I slightly pouted before turning and openning the door. Letting them out first before locking up.
♠ ♠ ♠
The term 'Nargel' is a Harry Potter reference <3