I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Liquorish Type Vibe, Nahh Chapter Ten

Night was here before the day even sunk in; I wipe the bar down for the third time as Acid stacks the last glass.

“You should make a move on Matt.” I tell her again, at least the twentieth time since lunch.

“Will you shush before someone walks in…”

“Someone like Matt?” I hop onto the bar counter, claiming it as my new seat.

“Why are you pestering me with this?”

“Pestering? I am not pestering I would just like to help make two friends very happy.”

“Hey, as hype as this bar is you would think there’d be a bouncer.” Comes a woman’s voice as the front door swings open and blankly closes.

“Aiden!” Acid exclaims running underneath the bar uprising counter and grabbing Aiden in a hug.

“Sierra! This is Aiden! Aiden this is Sierra!” Acid grins as she introduces the two of us. We both give a hello to one another and I’m holding in a laugh at Acid’s chirpiness.

“So what brings you here before opening hours?” I ask her as I tap against the counter top.

“I was actually wondering if you guys had a job opening. I remembered that dude you worked here and thought I’d give it a shot.” She says getting to the point, motioning to Dest when she said dude but keeping us both in conversation.

“You could cover for me!” I shoot in, getting a spark in my posture as I tapped my feet against the body of the bar.

“Where are ya’ working now?”

“A few blocks away at a gas station.” A gas station job isn’t that great but she didn’t grit her teeth.

“She can cover for me, I mean we practically fucking run this bar.
Can you work tonight?”

“Yeah I can-“

“Hey, hey ladies, dropping in to let you know we aren’t partying here tonight.” Johnny and Jimmy walked through the doors; maybe we should consider a bouncer. Johnny had his hand on his heart as if he was some motherfucka in a cheesy break up movie.

“James Sullivan.” She stretched out his name as she stretched her arms to swallow up Jimmy in a hug.

“Whoa, hey I know you.” He screamed, hugging her back super tight.

“You know each other?”

“Hell yeah, this here was the best hoe to party with.” Aiden says wearing a grin that’s spread from ear to ear. I fall over laughing at Jimmy’s being called a hoe. I guess it’s not that funny to them because I’m the only one laughing.

“I feel so out of the loop. Everyone knows each other.”

“What are you on about?” I ask gaining my breath.

“Well you know them from growing up, she knows them-“

“You didn’t fucking grow up in Huntington!” I playfully scream at my buddy.

“No, so….I is going to shut up now.” She nods to herself, clamping her lips closed and leaning on the bar.

“You is?” The room bursts out into a chorus of laughter after the look she sends me.

“What are you bitches doing in here?” Brian walks through the door with a forty in his left and a cigarette in his right.

“So where are you hanging then?”

“Johnny’s.” Brian and Johnny answer together.

“Johnny’s or a strip bar?”

“Where did strip bar come from?”

“Well you both answered at the same time, sounds like your planning something else.”

“Yeah, alright….We can go now.” That boy never could lie, I think to myself.

“Well I’m coming with.”

“What-“
“Sure why not, Acid? Aiden?” Jimmy raises an eyebrow at the two girls as I disappear from the behind the bar to in front of it.

“Don’t you have to work?”

“Nope, Aiden is filling in.”

“You’re smothering Zack.”

“Shut up!”

“Ah, don’t listen to Johnny. He’s just jealous we like you better.” Brian says as he wraps an around my shoulders.

“You seriously want to take her?”

“What’s the big deal Johnny!? Never seen a woman other then the strippers at a strip club?” Dest yells over, throwing her hands on her hips in fake outrage.

“She’s my sister….” He shrugs anything that followed that thought off.

“Oh fine, this time I won’t go. I’ll sit here and drink. Dest can serve me.”

“Yeah right hoe, if you’re staying here you are working and I am leaving to go study.”

“You’re kidding right?”

“No.”

“Can we go? The strippers are missing me.” Jimmy slightly whines and Brian removes his arm from me and walks towards the door.

“Alright see you guys later or tomorrow.” I call as they leave the door.

________________________________________________________________________

Nobody ended up leaving; the three of us worked the bar and let me say it was a hell of a lot easier. I didn’t make as many tips but there wasn’t as much waitering stress. It’s like after three and we’ve just finished closing ten or twenty minutes ago and now we’re just hanging.

“I didn’t know Johnny had a kid sis’.”

“I’m a year younger.” I state taking a drink out of some liquor bottle.

She clapped her hands and jumped on a table, I give you my best friend.

“What are you doing? There’s no music playing for you to dance to.” I tell her as she spins around in careful circles on the table.

“She’s going to fall.” Aiden says over to me, we exchange a look and take another drink.

“Well then put on some fucking music!” She stretches out her arms and does some type monkey thing. Well that’s what it looks like to me.

“Have you been drinking?”

“I had a couple of shots this hot guy bought me. That was only before we closed.”

I smack my forehead against the neck of the bottle.

“Is she a lightweight?”

“Yep and it’s sad. The first weekend Zack and boys were back in town she got trashed and gave Syn a blowjob were she bit him.” I reply to Aiden.

She fought to keep her drink in her mouth.

“She bit him?”

“Yeah and the poor dear doesn’t remember she did it.”

“Wow.” I nod as I look over to see her dancing to her own music. God she’s insane; I love her.

“Girls! Girls! And girls!” Jimmy calls as he breaks through the unlock door.

“Hey guys! Guys and guys!” Aiden and I scream back, about to fall off the bar stools.

“Any drinks left?”

“It’s a bar you dope.” I tell Zack as he walks over. As Syn closes the door I get ideas for our own party.

“Where’s the mus-what the hell are you doing?” Syn asks Destiny as she’s screaming something and still dancing on the table.

“Yo Acid! Destiny!” I call through laughter, holding onto Zacky so I don’t fall off my seat.

“Did you miss Jimmy’s entrance?”

“Wait what?” Her little self comes to a stop and when her eyes lay on the guys not fifteen feet away she jumps off the table. The room is dying in laughter, if I didn’t know her so well I’d say she had to have more then a couple of shots.

“Is she drunk?” Matt asks no one in particular.

“No, she only had a few shots.”

“No I’m happy! I had two shots! Two shots only, the rest of this is coming from a burst of happiness that exploded the moment I was done cleaning!”

“She’s not in verbal…Are you feeling a liquorish type vibe?”

“Ha-ha! No…I don’t think. Happy! Do you know the meaning of happy? Any of you? I’m telling you this isn’t a drink or two-“

“Maybe around five.” I joke as she bounces around on the balls of her feet. Acid screams out ’no’ at the top of her lungs as she runs over to me and pokes me in my side.

“Are you sure you aren’t drunk?” Is said a few times after Dest runs over to Matt and kisses him hard.

“Nope, I’m not drunk just making a move.”
♠ ♠ ♠
See it didn’t take nine months to post this chapter. Expect another one this weekend. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, it’s a lot of talk I know but I like to talk. I love comments! They make my world all warm and fuzzy <3

And hey! Look at that, Chapter 10! Double digits <3

And I've introduced a new character <3 Miss Aiden! <3