I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Everybody's Having Sex Chapter Eleven

His lips are smothered against hers as they stagger over to the unmade bed. Their limbs entangled, her fingers strangle his bits of loose hair. Her body presses against a pile of scrunched blankets when he pushed her down. She shrugs them back a bit with her shoulders as he straddles her waist with his legs. He pins her body down with no room to turn left or right.

She discards his thin tee shirt and it flies to the opposite side of the room, he wastes no time pulling her top over her head. His eyes sparkle with enjoyment as they take in her breast, covered by a thin lace green bra. His fingers swirl around on her abdomen and she gets little chills at his touch. She traces his chest tattoo that reads ‘FICTION’, and her fingers stop just under his belly button.

“I don’t remember you having this before, what’s it mean?” He leans down, in real close; his face centimeters from hers. Her nose fills up with his breath, a mixture of liquors and cigarettes. It’s stimulating to her, filling her stomach with a needing of him.

“My life, I mean take you for example; a beautiful woman in my grasp-“She sends her lips upwards up against his, not being able to control the movements and manner of her body. His tongue knocks against her satin ruby lips begging for entrance. Her tongue slips out of its home and presses against his. Her tongue wiggles lightly against his and he struggles to push through, to search every piece of her mouth with his tongue.

She lets him through about thirty seconds later, a small moan escaping her soft mouth as his tongue rubbed in every direction. His hands sunk into the spring mattress as he got lost in the fuck that was going on between their tongues. Anticipation grew in their bodies as they rocked up and down against each other.

She forcefully pushed him upward and arched her back, his hands swerved against her skin and he unclasped her bra. He licked his lips after pulling it down and throwing it upward and back. A radiating smile took form on her lips as he leaned back down again, his hands traveling slowly underneath him against her skin.

His mouth gasped against her neck and in throbbing motions he handled one of her breasts. Her fingers toyed around with his belt and jeans until they were undone. She shuffled them down as his hands left her breasts and traveled downward.

A hot flow of air escaped his mouth as he fell back into the mattress, covered in sweat and other body fluids. His lengthy arm draped around her shoulders as she fought for a second to get comfortable.

“Where have you been these past few years?”

“Here, you’re the one that ventured off, Mr. Rockstar.” As her head lies on his wet chest she took a nibble at his nipple and he jerked to the left in sensitive pain.

“Another round then?”

“Will you be here when I wake up in the morning?” He answers her with a long sweeping kiss, the kind that you’d see in a movie and throw popcorn at the screen.

________________________________________________________________________

I held a handful of her long brown hair, it was moistening with sweat and I tugged it in an out of order pattern. She was on top taking control, steering my body in every direction she wished.

Her lips felt so good against the side of my neck, the middle of my chest and against my own. A warm sweetness that over blew any alcohol, a kiss by a girl I could never forget.

She rocked above my body, smashing her small hands against my built chest, I felt myself hit every one of her inner walls and it sent this unexplainable surge through my body. I pushed my pelvis upwards to hit her even deeper, even harder. Her tone of voice was music to my ears.


The hotel room Brian opted to stay in was tidied by the maid when he came slouching in through the door. He ran a hand through his long black hair and broke it out of the mousse form. This leg of the tour is over and the guys are breaking, he’s back home and he’s been thinking about one girl for the past couple of days. The one who he thinks he let get away. A one night stand that rocked his world and kept him coming back for more, before he had time to even get her last name the tour started up and he was gone in the fog.

Brian kicked off his sneakers and sat at the edge of the bed, staring at the LCD screen of his cell phone.

“Hello,”

“Hey Ashlynn,”

“Oh hang on let me get her.”

Synyster Gates doesn’t get flushed and nervous and shake with dread; however Brian Haner Jr. does get a little fidgety.

“Hello,”

“Hey Ashlynn, its Gates,” His voice didn’t sound drunken and drenched with liquor but groggy as if he just woken up from a twenty-eight hour sleep.

“Oh hey, how have ya’ been?”

“Great, I’ve been on tour. How have you been?”

“That’s great; I heard it’s one of the most successful tours in the country right now. And I’ve been pretty good, job hoping and shit but I can’t complain.”

“Are you still staying at the same place?”

“Why do you ask? Feel like coming over?” Four words a lot of guys want to hear; Feel like coming over.

________________________________________________________________________

Two wet lips met in a sloppy kiss under a pitch black sky outside a little one story house. Her legs were locked around his torso and her arms were locked around his neck. His right hand held tightly onto her ass as if it was going to just up and walk away from this slobber fest.

Her back was pressed against the door and repeatedly smashed against the grained wood. A small irritation was developing under her thin blue Hinder shirt. Their noses’ flared as their mouths were fixed to each other.

Her legs dropped down to his sides, pinning his lower body between them. His hands caressed her back, stomach, breasts and shoulders; with her shirt still on. Her fingers pry away the buttons from the jean, a cold breeze flowing around and down his pants. Her fingers tap around the soft skin the lines his boxer briefs.

His hands steered her hips around back and forth, his thumbs sinking under the jeans that clung to her lower body.

She slid her hands underneath his boxers and warmed up her personal sex machine. He moaned against her tongue as her hands rubbed and squeezed, her palms shifting him back and forth.

His fingers massaged her lips upward and backward softly, pushing in little by little, taunting and teasing her body. “I love you.” He said deeply, breaking apart from what seemed like an ever lasting kiss, looking passionately into her warm eyes.

He thrusts up against her with a soft, swift motion. His hand leaves imprints on the skin of her hips as he holds her firmly against the door and upon him. Her thumbs were pressed firmly against his ears as her hands cupped his neck. His face was pushed against the wooden door as her face was pressed against his damp clothed chest.

In the early hours of the dark morning a loud busting scream broke the half silence of the hectic streets. They reached their climax together and the two of them were a duet of relaxing screams.
♠ ♠ ♠
It’s not as long as chapter ten but the next chapter will be longer then this one. Its sexy time! I’ve missed writing this XD And so no one gets confused, the first part of the story was Aiden and Jimmy, then Synyster and a girl he knew named Ashlynn and closing the story was Zack and Sierra.