I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Parties! Sex! And Boozes! Chapter Twelve

“You found the place alright.” She stated as he glided through her front door. It’s six-twenty on a Saturday morning and the two have the little flat to themselves.

“Took a wrong turn or two but I’m here.”

His hands instantly slid down her sides and rested on her hips; his thumbs breeching between the fabric of her sleeping shorts and her skin. He stood, hovering over her a few good inches, shirtless. The fragrance of cigarette smoke, beer and a pricy cologne whips at her nose. She nuzzles her face gently against his built, tan chest as he pulls her closer to himself.

He doesn’t have to sell her some line and there’s nowhere that says she has to tell him what she’s been up to or who she’s been with. They’re that thing called friends with benefits, meeting on a strip one early morning and the rest is the same old history. She took him back to her place, he bought her a drink the following week and that night he took her home.

“How long are you home for?” She whispers against his chest, her breath sends chills up his spine and the grip he has on her hips slightly tightens; burying his fingers in her delicate tan skin.

“About a month,” His answer is mumbled against her skin as he started kissing the side of her throat. It’s warm and pulsating; if this was some vampire fairytale and he was a vampire his teeth would rip right through her delicate skin to the bone.

Swiftly he pulled off her shirt and his lips found hers; kissing her fervently and she kissed back with heat. Her hands pull at the hem of his jeans and the button falls apart from the rough fabric. She wedges her hand between the thin fabric that’s his boxers and his skin. Cupping her hand around his heated, beating member. Her hand maneuvers up and down slowly as she nibbles on his lower lip.

He rubs her shorts off her upper thighs and they fall to the floor between her ankles. He slides a finger up her thigh slowly and pulls her tongue between his teeth.

The heat between them grows like a wild fire; the lust to complete one another for those few minutes grows in the depths of their stomachs.

She pushes him down onto the carpeted floor, steering his body which way to lie and climbs on top of him. A full grin spreads across her face as her hands set on his shoulders and evens the pressure of her weight as she positions herself for him.

She works at his medium pace; their hips collide as they grind against each other at a faster speed. His fingers sweat against her skin as he pulls her down farther, hitting her back walls. She yelps a small yelp in pleasure and pulls his hair in a sideward direction.

Her body moves in all the right directions, sending pleasure through every atom of her body. He’s grunting just as loud as she’s gasping; pounding her small fists against his chest as the feeling of completion draws closer for her.

The nails he barely has rakes against the flesh of her back as she arches and climaxes, no doubt her various screams and moans wake her upstairs neighbors. His body follows hers in the same manor, hitting his boiling point and cumming over.

Her body falls over in exhaustion, her moist back hits the coolness of her sheets and a small tingle runs through her spine.

“Shut the hell up down there.” A muffled, aggravated voice shouts from upstairs and is followed by several hard thumps to the ceiling, most likely done by a broom or something close to that.

“You should come by again tonight, I’m having a party.” He’s at the edge of her bed buttoning up his pants.

“Could I bring my friends?”

“Oh fuck yeah, you know you don’t have to ask.” A maroon sheet covered the lower half of her body as she propped herself up against a large fluffy pillow, watching Brian get ready to leave. “Come by around eight.”

He runs a hand through his tangled, wet hair and smirks devilishly, nodding.

________________________________________________________________________

“Syn called about a party tonight, you interested in going?” Matt called to her from his fridge, she sat wide awake waiting for him to bring her over something to drink. He insisted she stay with him last night, with her being drunk out of her mind he didn’t want to leave her there not knowing where she’d end up or what she’d end up doing. Maybe another party wasn’t such a great idea.

“Yeah, sure.” She calls yawning and stretching, Matt walks back into the room handing her a bottle of water and two asprins. “How did you know?”

“I’ve partied a lot.” He muses, taking a seat next to her on the two person couch.

A silence fell between them, he played with his cell phone and she continued taking small sips of water.

“I meant what I did last night, when I kissed you.” She blurts, gaining the courage to look into his beautiful hazel green peeps. The LCD light of his cell phone shines off of them making them look slightly more breath taking.

“You remember?”

“Yeah I do, I’ve been planning to do that for a few days now actually…just never gained the courage. The liquor helped.” She says, nodding hopelessly with the last sentence.

“So you’re not interested in Brian?”

“Huh? No…Where would you get that idea?” A puzzled expression falls across her make-up messed face.

“Um, never mind.” He grumbles, closing his cell phone, looking into her glimmering eyes happily.

With slight hesitation she leans in to touch her lips against his, his breath making her slightly shake beneath her skin. He cups her jaw in his large, roughed hand and kisses her back lightly, also slightly hesitant. She moves slightly against his touch and tries to calm her body down by mentally cursing and screaming at herself. His lips are soft and warm against hers and the feeling of them warms her face, inside and out.

“…Want ta’ go out for lunch?” He breaks away feeling her unintentional uneasiness.

“Lunch sounds great.” Her arms wrap around him and she engulfs him in a firm hug, for a reason unknown to herself, she acted out simply on impulse. “I like you.” She squeaks when she pulls her arms away from his body with her face centimeters away from his. “I like you a lot, I’m not sure why because I don’t know you all that well but I do. And I’m willing to go on that.” Her teeth grace her lower lip in slight tug as she realizes what just slipped from her mouth.

“I like you too and I’m willing to go on it, whatever it is, as well.” His tongue slides across his bottom lip and impulse seizes control over her again and in the next moment she’s in his lap kissing him keenly.

________________________________________________________________________

“Hiiii!” She screams at me from the car, racing at me at a speed that’s sure enough going to knock me to the ground. “Zacky save me!” I dart behind him just in time, Acid collides against him and the two of them grumble.

“What! Don’t you loves me anymore?” She playfully pouts, folding her arms over her chest.

“Of course I do silly, I just don’t want to get knocked onto the grungy ground in my nice clothes while I’m still sober.” She scoffs as we link our arms, walking as if we were in a three legged race; in perfect pace with one another not bumbling around making asses of ourselves.

The party was hitting it off rather well, it’s after like one am and Jimmy, Aiden, Syn, Ashlynn, a girl named Lyndsey and her boyfriend, Zack and I were playing strip gold fish with a round of beers all around, well except myself, I had a cooler as an objective to beer.

“Any one got any fives? Fives? Fives!?” Aiden screams downing the last of her beer. She already lost her shoes, pants and shirt; Syn lost his shirt, Jimmy lost his pants, Ashlynn lost her skirt, Zacky lost his shoes, pants, shirt, and just lost his socks on his last turn. I was sitting in the steal chair minus my shoes, socks, pants and gloves. Lyndsey and her boyfriend were the only ones winning, I swear it’s because they’re the most sober.

Hell knows where Matt and Acid ran off too, along with my brother and the other people who were here at some point…

“Oh damn…” I mutter, pulling off my shirt and handing it over to Lyndsey.

“We should go to the fucking pier!” Ashlynn shouts as Zacky pulls off his boxers, I can’t help but burst into giggles. “Take it off Vengeance!” I scream and the girl’s chaotically wolf whistle.

“The pier? Oh hells yeah! Let’s fucking go!” Aiden jumps to her feet making weird little scream noises.

“Ah, why the hell not!” I cry, standing to my feet ready to join the girls in drunken beach fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
XDD Yeah more sex....moving on. Thank yous for reading! And I LOVES ALL the comments! ^__^ They makes me all happy and bright on the insides! ^__^ Like electic blood yo! ^__^
<3