I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Slut & Smut Chapter Thirteen

The early memories of last night all rush at me at once as soon as I’m plummeted out of sleep. A murmur of a noise escapes through my nose area as I force my eyes to stay shut against the sunlight. I start shrugging out of the blanket that I’m wrapped in and kick somebody who I guess is sleeping next to me. Well his arms aren’t wrapped around me so he must be sleeping. I start stroking my foot against his leg and by that I can tell his body is facing me. So I flip around with my eyes closed and scoot next to him to find his face, slipping my lips against his and whisper “Good morn-“ I stop dead in my word, now just feeling that who ever it is that I’m puckering doesn’t have snakebites…

“Why the hell are you kissing me?” Rushes into my ears as I open my eyes and I see Destiny with a mock look of horror on her face.

“What the fuck dude? Why the hell are you in my bed? I don’t remember you being here last night!”

“You called me to pick your drunken ass up from the beach and I decided after you passed out that I didn’t want to go home.” She says rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand, eyeliner and morning boogies mixing all up.

“Where’s Zacky?”

“Matt picked him up.”

“Oh…the beach eh? I so don’t remember that.”

“Well that doesn’t surprise me.” She moves a lot for a person who just got up, it’s go, go, go with her, never just lay there taking in the awake-ness.

“Where you going?” I ask as she pulls herself from the bed and makes her way quickly to the door.

“The bathroom and then I’m going to fix us some breakfast.”

“You can never cuddle! It’s always leave after you get what you want!” I yell at the empty doorway in false irritation and hurt.

After a few minutes of lying in bed and hearing the pots and pans start going to work, I pull myself out of bed to head to the bathroom. “Ahh,” I reply to my reflection in the mirror. A tangle of hair that’s every which way with a slight harden take to it, eyeliner and mascara all merged together around my eyes, on my forehead and smudged in streaks on my chin. And because I’m standing up near the open window I catch a whiff of what I smell like. “Yuck,” I murmur; I smell like I’ve been dipped in the ocean, rolled around in all parts of the sand and then washed off with different kinds of liquor and…even beer.

“Hey I’m gonna jump in the shower real quick okay?”

“Yeah you do that, you smell!” Acid yells back, always has to donate her two cents.

I wash the smell out excessively and all the gunk in my hair, then wrap a dark blue towel around me and step out of the bathroom. Just as I leave the steamy heat of the water I get tackled with the heat from the kitchen, but just as soon I’m glomped with the smell of everything. “Yum! Is it almost ready yet?” And just as I ask she slides a full made plate across the little table, the corner of it hitting my towel. “You are much better then some lousy one night stand, darling. You make breakfast and clean up the mess.”

“Damn right,” She says, taking a mouthful of cheesy eggs.

“Soooooo…what’s happened with you and Matt?! And I want all the details!” I ask in a rush after a bite of microwaved bacon.

“Nothing really…We’ve kissed…made out a little…I slept at his place the other night…”

“Did you sleep with him? Is he good?”

“What? Keep your eyes off that package! And no I didn’t...it was late and he didn’t want me going home alone. I slept in his closet.”

“I’ll let my eyes look at the wrapping of any package I want. Closet? Was it comfy? How did he take that?”

“He thought it was odd-“

“Wait, what closet? Which room?”

“His room…”

I gasp, “You dirty hoe! In his room but you haven’t slept with him? What the hell kind of stuff is that?” I nearly shout and nearly drop my plate over onto my lap.

“Geeze you’re making me out to be a slut or something.”

“A smut but what’s the difference.”

“You’re dirtier, slut.”

“And I’m not afraid to own up to that!”

“Two bad you don’t know what you were doing last night, I guess you can’t remember yet.”

“Me? What? Least I wasn’t giving a blowjob to-I’m taking a break from school.”

“What? Why?”

“Because I’m not going anywhere with it,” I say, relieved she took the curve ball I threw her. I don’t want to open that can of worms and shake up her world right now. “I was thinking of maybe a road trip or something; I mean you always said we could…why not now?”

She opens her mouth a couple of times but closes it and after a couple of minutes she takes my plate and hers over to the sink for a wash. “Let’s fucking do it!” She screams just as I was about to ask her if something was wrong. In the process of her screaming she throws one of my good glasses.

“Hey, fucking watch that shit hoe! You could have hit me! You have terrible fucking aim.” Acid only laughs as she pours some soap on the little yellow and green sponge. “…But you think it’s a good idea? And we should do it?”

“Fuck yeah! I mean it’s not like the bar is going anywhere, and even if it was I could certainly get a job at a better one when we get back. This apartment sucks, school is going nowhere and we’re young! We should go see the world!” I fall against the table at her little rant, the way she’s getting herself covered in splashes of water and soap.

“You are silly,”

“That doesn’t need to be stated,”

After getting ready in some clean clothes and new eyeliner I told Acid I’d run over to the gas station for some party snacks and drinks. She’s going to grab a shower and grab some clean clothes and then head over to the bar to tell them we were quitting or at least going on vacation. She’s going to grab her stuff and meet me back at my apartment. When I get back from the station we’re gonna start packing at my place and load up the car and hopefully tomorrow we can leave on this little road trip.

This is the kind of thing in life that I love, getting up one day and deciding I need to go be somewhere else and not even know where that somewhere else is.

“I might as well fill up the tank too,” I mumble as I walk in the glass door. I pull my shades up a little higher as I walk through an isle to get to the cold Monsters. After picking up as many as I can carry (twelve), of different kinds I walk up to the register. I leave them on the counter to venture off towards the goods-okay technically the junks but I guess that depends on who you’re asking.

I pick out a few different kinds of chips, (ranch and cheese Doritos, Cheetos and some sour cream and cheddar ruffles). The next department is the cakes and cookies; I pull out some oreos, peanut butter cookies and some sugar ones. I drop that off at the counter again and go back in for a third load, “Yes to ice cream or no to ice cream? I mean we’ll have a cooler…never know when a girl might want some cookies and cream…and we might not be able to find a place to get any…but ice cream I like a language every one can speak…”

My heart jumps to my ribs in reaction to the shuttering spark of noise from the entrance of the station, pulling me out of my talk. “Open the fucking register!” I can’t see the front of the store but I can here the guys’ demand as if I was standing next to him. I can here the clerk struggle with the register and another guy being impatient.

“EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR.” There’s an everyone in here? The beat of my heart in panic is almost as loud as the looting men, and just as I start hoping they won’t be walking the isle-“Didn’t you fucking hear? Get on the FLOOR!” A guy wearing a grey ski mask ambles down the isle; I’m standing at the very end with a solid left and no way to run right. I still can’t see the other guy and with the erratic thumping of my heart I can barely hear him and the clerk. “What are ya, deaf sweetie?” I’m frozen to the spot, the standing spot.

I can feel tears of fear lace my eyes and as I’m screaming to myself to just fucking sit I feel my body not cooperate. My short, stubby fingernails dig into my palms-the rough robber stalks down the isle with his gun in his hand. I want to scream, I want to shout. I want someone to…I don’t know, fucking find us? Hasn’t the clerk hit some silent alarm? I’m backed up against the cold freezer door. There’s nowhere to go and if I run I’m going to get shot-the shuttering spark from a few minutes ago rushes through the station silence again and this time in reaction I fall, hard to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost five months to update =/ I am sorry but I was struggling how to end this and I just got a new surge of where to take this. =] So expect sooner updates. And even greater news I had a thought for...wait for it...a Sequel!! Let me know what you guys think about that!
And thank you guys for reading and sticking with me on this story that's like on again, off again. I love all your comments <3