I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Kickstart My Heart Chapter Sixteen

The keys of the keyboard click away speedily as I type in my information for my facebook and myspace accounts, Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue is blaring from the little speakers causing my bare feet to tap the floor in beat. Zacky left a little bit ago to pack up some things, Acid is on her way over here to help finish packing and it is a beautiful midmorning here in Cali.

Nothing new on either networking sites so I close the internet, my fingers tapping against the mouse and the desk excitedly to the music. The room goes by in one quick swirl as I turn in my chair, lifting my legs and moving my torso around to the chorus.

Ooh, are you ready girls?
Ooh, are you ready now?
Ooh, yeah
Kickstart my heart
Give it a start
Ooh, yeah, baby
Ooh, yeah
Kickstart my heart
Hope it never stops
Ooh, yeah, baby


I’m screaming, my eyes closing and my hands dancing up the sides of my body, getting completely lost in the song. I jump up out of my spinning seat and dance along the room, alternating which foot I’m dancing on as I twist and turn around. My hair is brushing along my face in every direction and I’m sure if I open my eyes I just might get poked in the eye by a strand that’s all topsy-turvsy on the very top of my head.

The rim of my shirt pulls up against itself as I run my hands around my sides again, feeling awfully sexy as I sing at the top of lungs and dance with my bare toes.

Ooh, yeah
Kickstart my heart
Give it a start
Ooh, yeah, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baby
Ooh, yeah
Kickstart my heart
Hope it never stops
Ooh, yeah, baby.


I jump on the little coffee table and knock around some magazines and books, dancing and shouting through ‘ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baby’.

“You’re such a rockstar, why don’t you try getting a job with the band?” I fall over off the table with a loud thud at the very loud sound of the door slamming. I look up to see Destiny standing there laughing her little ass off. “Skank,” I scream at her, taking a second to catch my breath before getting up.

“Slut,” She replies, still laughing. I run over to the computer and turn down the volume a bit.

“You got everything ready from your place?”

“Yep,” She says nodding widely, like a five year old. “And I already told the boss man about our plans.”

“What’d he say?”

“I didn’t give him a chance to say anything, I just left.” She says laughing some more; she’s quite bubbly today, and then again so am I. “You almost ready? I thought you did most of the packing yesterday?”

“I am and I did, I just wanted to hang with you a bit before the big leave.”

“Awe,” Destiny says mockingly, throwing an arm around my shoulder and hugging my side. “That’s very sweet. Ya’ know we can ditch the boys and you can have me all you want!” Her voice rings out seductively before breaking out into chortles.

“Couldn’t ask that with a straight face? Where is the romance?” I ask all dramatically, brushing her arm off of me.

“Romance is dead!” She shouts and then we just both start cracking up even harder. Oh boy. I hope they can handle this.

“So Matt is coming I take it?”

“Yes he is and the other guys wanna’ meet up after about two weeks.”

“Oh jeez, it’s going to be insane.”

“Jeez? Fuck yeah! There is no jeez!!!” She screams, her hands flying here and there as she bounces on her feet and then she gets this light bulb moment look on her face and starts laughing hardcore.

“What?” I ask, slightly confused.

“Did you ever notice how jeez sounds like cheese?!! Really? Did you ever notice!”

I blink slowly before giving her a look, and then I start laughing. “What drugs are you on?”

“None yet, just some Monster and OJ.”

“That sounds about right, well enough with this chit chat, let’s load up the car with the last few things and get the shit outta’ here. I’m fucking ready for adventure!”

So with that, we grab the last of the bags and head outside, piling everything in the trunk.

“I’ll drive!” She shouts before taking off for the drivers seat. “Skank!” I yell at her as I walk over to shotgun.

“You can drive later,” She replies and sticks her tongue out at me as she flicks on the radio.

After about a twenty minute drive to Matt’s and singing along to hits of today and the 80’s we head over to Zack and Brian’s. “So you guys are taking Zack’s car?”

“Yeah, all of us in one car might get crowded.”

“We can always switch partners,” I say giggling, thinking of naughty things to do in Zack’s backseat.

“You are so dirty,” Acid squeaks, shaking her head.

“Baby!” I yell, briskly walking over to Zacky, who was sitting comfortably until I jetted out of the hardly moving vehicle.

“You shouldn’t get out of moving cars you dork!”

“You wouldn’t have run me over.” I say to her but I’m not looking at her, I’m busy getting caught up in Zacky’s arms.

“Hi,” I hear Matt and Destiny say; I look over to see Ashlynn sitting with Brian.

“Hello,” I say nicely with a smile.

“So you ready? We’re ready to get this going!”

“Aren’t you going to say goodbye to Johnny?” Acid asks, leaning against a wall.

“Oh yeah…Well we can stop by his place on the way out of here.”

“Yeah, I’m ready to go. Just one thing though, dude don’t have sex all around the flipping house. I eat at the tables, I do laundry in the washer and I sleep in my bed, so keep it where I don’t spend much time.” Zacky says to Brian, and we all just burst out giggling and laughing at the look of seriousness on his face.

“Course dude, would never have sex on the kitchen table, or a moving washer, or your bed.” Something about the way Brian said that just didn’t seem like he was telling any sort of truth, Zacky cocked an eyebrow and I pulled on his hand.

“Okay, okay I’m ready we can go.” He replies, taking his eyes off of Bri and putting them on mine, along with putting his lips to my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow, that didn't even take a month! Haha, that took two days to update! xD
Thank you for reading =]
I have no clue where this is going now, I just possibly thought of some new plot twists so yay.
& A happy Birthday to the star of this story, Zacky!! <33