I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Screaming&Driving Chapter Three

"You fucking noob!" Rang Johnny's voice from outside my apartment door. 'Oooo that sounds good.' I thought to myself as I turned the key in the lock. I walked through the door to see a rather interesting scene, Jimmy and Johnny playing Guitar Hero while Matt sat back in the arm chair sipping a cold one. "Having fun?" "A blast." I'm not sure whether Matt was being sarcastic or not. Brian closed the door as Zack and Dest grabbed seats on the couch. "We are'nt hanging out here all day are we?...No offence Si!" Dest said as she brought her feet to her chest. Slightly rolling my eyes I said, "Got any ideas?" "Mall? We have'nt shopped in fuckingforever!" From behind the thick eye make-up, dark hair, came a strange, high squeal I am all too familiar with. The guys on the other hand looked to Dest...like she was a pink smurf. "What?" She said in her regular tone. "Where the hell did that come from?" Jimmy asked as Syn was about to. "From me..." "Thought that was something? Nothing compared to her ear-fucking-shattering screams!" I said as I slightly shifted my feet. "Ear shattering?" Zack asked Destiny with a raised eyebrow, she slightly sunk in her spot. "Oh come on Dest! Your fucking loud and you know it! She broke a glass once! That...sucked..." "Seriously?" ...Destiny remained quiet, looking at the guys and me through her bangs. Random, outgoing one moment, completely shy the next. It's adorable.

"Now your quiet? Typical." Trying to annoy her I said, she knew I playing of course. A few seconds passed, all eyes on Dest, ok im feeling bad. I know how she's not much for attention, no matter who it is. "Ok guys mall it is then? We'll put ya in sunglasses and caps, what'da you say?" "Um..sure." Zack said as he took his gaze from her to me. My eyes locked with his, wow they are truely amazing..."Whose car?" Johnny would have to ruin the moment. "Mine's not big enough for seven fucking people, your the rockstars!" I said trying to loosen the atmosphere, one by one the guys looked away from Dest, who remained still and quiet, Matt the last to look away. "We have drivers." I scoffed, slightly jealous. I jumped I don't know how many feet when a high pitched burst of sound hit my ears like a train from hell. "Owwww!"'s came from the room. I looked over to the noises' source, slightly amused, can't say angry, Dest can't do anything to anger me. "Was that loud enough? I don't think so...I can do better-" Leaning over Matt placed his hand over her mouth before she could do that again. "Loud enough?" Blinking to shake off the ringing in his ears, Matt looked at Dest in what I believe is amazment. She nodded under his hand, the noise coming from the guys sounded like snickering and laughing. "Wow, don't ever do that again." Zack joked as I noticed he was now standing. Her eyes darted to him and she shrugged in sympathy, Matt quickly pulled away his hand as if he realised it was still there.

"Sorry..." Clentching my stomach I broke out in eye-tearing laughter. Jimmy joined me, following Johnny, Brian and Zack. "Told ya...and that really is'nt her loudest..." "How the hell are'nt you deaf?" Jimmy asked as we toned down the laughter. "I do not know, Destiny why are'nt I deaf?" "I don't believe I scream enough...-" She took in a breath as if to scream, Matt extended his hand over her mouth again and laughter once again erupted. "You know if I really wanted to scream I could just bite your hand?" Destiny said as we quieted down and Matt pulled his hand away yet again. "Could you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. She nodded a yes, "Yepp only I don't think you'd like that either...im told my bite is even worse then my bark." Destiny said with a laugh...cackle...creepy cry...you get my point..."So to the mall!" Jumping up Dest walked to my door, "We can take my car...long as no one minds being squishie!" As she darted out I heard her shriek down the hallway, how the neighbors just love her.

"Well lets go before she screams again." I joked, gesturing the guys to get up and go. One by one they got up and exited, as if afraid they might just run into her and she'll scream again. As I closed my door I cracked up inside at the thought and the look onMatt's everyones faces.

"We will be smushie alright..." "I said squishie!" Dest chirpped. "Ok ok what the hell are you on?" I asked with fake seriousness. "Something old, something new, im not at all quite sure." She replied dead seriously. The guys looked at us both. "Im kidding, I ish naturally high! Eeek!" Acid jumped into the drivers seat as she eeeked, oh this will be fun. And this is how it went, Matt sat up in the passengers seat, Johnny sitting behind Dest's seat, then Jimmy next to him followed by Bri then Zack with me on his lap! Yes I am sitting on Zacky Vengeances lap! Inside I am now screaming, looking chill on the outside but not too chill as if I was put off by it or anything.

'Hey Miss Murder can I make beauty stay if I take my life? With just a look they shook and heavens bowed before him.' I sang along with the radio, not sure if Dest was singing along or not. "Sing Miss Murder!" I yelled at her come chorus, she turned the volume up way high, tisk tisk that girl. "You are evillll!" I told her as I slightly shifted on Zacks lap, his hands held me in a comfy place, he's my seatbelt! "Im evillll? How? Why?" "You did'nt sing along!" "Yeah you let the tone deaf-." Johnny inturpted me. "I am not tone deaf!" I screamed right in his ear. A ringing filled my head a second later. A chorus of 'Owwwws' erupted from the car, the now musicless car. "Please do not scream in my vehicle." Came Destinys voice 'sweetly'. Shaking the ringing out of my ears I shook alittle too much. "Im sorry!" I absentmindedly yelled to Zacky, I accidentally hit him centerly in his jaw with my elbow. "Its ok." Zack grunted, slightly shaking off the tinge of pain. "Thanx Dest." I said sarcastically, still with my head turnt to Zacky.

"For what?" "You hit Zacky!" "When?" "Just now!" "Ok...wait! Why am I being thanked for that?" Johnny bursted out in laughter following the rest of the guys. "Nevermind." I told her with sarcasism. "We there yet?" I asked as I reluctently returned my eyes to the back of Matt's seat. "Where?" "Destiny! Stop being so blonde!" I screeched as I starting laughing. "I am not being blonde-!" "The two of you talk way too much." Jimmy put in before Dest could ramble on. "No such thing as talking way too much!" In union we told the group of guys, who in my opinion rolled their eyes.

"Well that was interesting." Dest said as she unlocked the car. Jimmy and Zack were carring bags and bags while Matt and Brian finished whatever the hell they ordered to drink. "That took too long." Johnny said as he leaned against her car in exhaustion. "Someone wanna drive?" Dest called from the other side, "Oh! Ooo! Ooo! I'll drive!" I can't remember seeing my brother run that fast, ever. She through him the keys and walked over to me. I could see it in her eyes, she wanted to go stand by Matt. "Call shotgun!" Brian got in before anyone could object. And on the way back this is how it went: Zacky behind Johnny with me on his lap, Jimmy next to us and Dest got her way with sitting on Matt's lap...but that was only because her trunk could'nt hold all the bags. He did'nt seem to mind.
"Now what?" "Take our new clothes for a drive!" "Repeat after me, 'No more Monsters!'" Jimmy was saying to Acid, we decided to give the radio a break. "Monsters make her fun!" I defended, slightly hitting his arm, I could'nt move much. "Yes yes yes yes yesssss!" "Gotta admit Si, she did'nt need the last two after the first four." Zacky said to me, his breath on my neck sent chills down my back, every little hair arose. What a nice feeling..."Maybe...." I said quietly to him, im not going to be one to argue with him.