I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Shads Chick Shy?&BottleBreaking Chapter Five

Its like seven pm, Zacky left not too long ago and im attempting to work on school shit. A knock at my door disrupts me from being disrupted. "Oh hey Matt." I move to the side to let him in. "Zacky gone?" "Yeah, why?" "I need to...talk to you..." "Sure, sit down and im all ears." I take a seat on the couch but Matt stays standing, looking deeply at the old wooden floorboards. "Whats up that you need to talk to little old me about?" I ask him since he had'nt said anything, trying to lighten the mood. Matt shuffles his feet, slowly working up into a pace. "Um...I don't know-" "Dest was drunk, had no mind, she likes you. May not show it but she does." Matt stops and looks at me, opens his mouth a few times only to close it again. "Trust me she likes you, why don't you go by the bar and talk to her?" "I---could'nt-----" "Since when can't M. Shadows talk to a chick?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Well...." "Go talk to her because she's not going to talk to you. She's too shy." "Did'nt look that way last night...." Matt grumbles but I hear it. "Hey! She was drunk, you should know better then anyone not to leave a drunk chick left alone with Synyster fucking Gates!" He gives me a look, look that says 'your right but im not going to tell you that'. "Look if you want I can talk to her first, I do know her best, but im not going to hook you guys up or anything...you never hooked me up with Zacky..." I let that fall from my lips with innocence. "What?" "You thought I forgot? You told me you'd hook us up...and that was what two, three years ago?" He goes speechless. "Im flattered that you'd come over and ask me for helps." I say trying to lighten the mood, Matt starts laughing so I achieve that, woot. "Have ya talked to Syn about last night?" "Well I did and...it...uh...how can I put it..." Bursting out in laughter, I know she did'nt!

Flashback: Matt's Pov::
"Im going to get it over with an ask you this, are you a least bit interested in Destiny?" "I was til she nearly bit my head off." "What?" I ask not following Syn. "She went to give me a blowjob and she bit me. Fucking hard too!" He lit up a cigarette and took a drag, I just sit there. "She kept biting my neck, yeah fine with that but...ow...Jimmy said you was into her and yeah you can have her." He takes another drag and im still just sitting there. "He told me earlier, not like he told me last night or something and I purpos-" "Oh I know you would'nt do anything like that Brian." He shakes his head releasing inhaled smoke.
End Flashback...
Back to Sierra's Pov::

"She bit him? Wow....wow...oh wow...that actually does'nt surprise me." I say laughing my ass off. Matt eases down and sits on the couch next to me. "Does'nt surprise you?" "Hellz no, its Dest, biting is her thing. Your forwarned." I say busting into new laughter at my last word, Matt looks at me oddly. "Oh fine, fine. Lets go to the bar and you can talk to her." I get up after Matt, regainning my breath. He walks out first, going to his car and getting it ready or something...I grabbed keys and a jacket. "The things I do for friends." I say to myself over-dramatically.

"Hey dude, wheres the Dest?" I ask our boss, Leon. "Upstairs with Nick." "Nick?" Another employee, complete and total jackass. "She did'nt tell you their sharing the upstairs?" O_O What the hell? Oooh she's in trouble! "No she fucking did'nt." Im not mad, no im not mad...just alittle grrrrarrrr! I look over at Matt who seems, I don't want to say crushed, he puts his Aviators back on to retain the badass look. I nod for him to follow me to the back. Walking up the stairs we hear moaning and bouncings and I know she is'nt! I look besides me at Matt. "Im sure...not what it sounds like..." I blurt out, trying to comfert one of my best friends. I will murder her for her own good if she's...she's fucking that...eww.

Open the door and theres a blonde bimbo, completely naked ontop of Nick, in the main bed. "What the fuck is going on?" I yell, the blonde screams, hiding beneath excess covers. "Sierra? What the fuck are you doing here?" "Looking for Acid." I grumble, ew not something I ever wanted to hear or see. "She's in the bar closet." He said with an attitude. Rolling my eyes I turn to Matt. "Follows me back downstairs."

"Destiny! Wakes up!" I yells at her and she jerks awake. "Wha...wha...time is it?" "Like seven-thirty. Why in the hell are you sleeping in here? And why did'nt you tell me Nick is staying upstairs too?" I ask her all at once, I move out of the way as she clambers out on her hands and knees. "You alright?" Matt asks her, extending his hand to help her up. "Never better." She says. "Me, you, need to talk." I say to her, ok I sound like a bitch. "Sorry-" "Don't be. I did'nt tell you I was sharing with Nick because it was'nt suppose to be permenent...and I rather sleep in there then anywhere close to up there." "You could have crashed at my place-" "You deserve alone time with Zacky." I blush with the mention of his name, our name in the same sentence and arranged like that. "Speaking of alone-" "Ima grab a shower...somewhere....fuck..." I burst out laughing, there was something in my water today, I feel slightly high from all the damn laughing. "You had the apartment first yeah?" "Yeah why?" "Sure I can convince your 'friend' to leave...willingly." Matt struck up conversation, cute. The three of us laugh our asses off, that'd be pretty to see. "Sure I would'nt mind at all." Dest said, I could tell she was trying to look through his Aviators. "You two, stay, chat, ima go and...yeah." I said, they need to flirt on their own.

"Zackys!" In a rush I run over to him, engulfing his form with mine. I bite his lower lip as a hello and his hands rest on my hips. "Why hello..." His sentence trailed off as our lips hooked. "Ahem." "Damn you Johnny! Go be bothersome towards someone else! Please"! I said please...ah Zacky is worths it. "I don't have another sister." I growl at him, I don't wanna be mean but this is'nt the time for 'protective brother'. "Fine, fine, im going." Johnny made a u-turn out the door. "Did'nt mean he had to leave....now I feel slightly bad..." I looked at the still door. "I bet I can make you feel better." Zacky whispered in my ear. "Im sure you can."

***
"Lalalalalalala." "You alright babe?" "Fine, now im with you. And you alone!" I ran my fingers along his cheek and jawbone. My toes wiggled in the wet sand as we walk hand and hand along the dark, empty beach. "Can I tell you something Zacky?" "Course." "A few years ago, remember that party Matt through, when you guys came home from your first tour?" "Yeah, what about it? That was quite sometime ago." "That night, I remember looking at you and being...being..." "Being what?" "Being blown away. Losing all my breath but feeling warm inside at the sametime." "Aww Si." He brings both arms around my lower waist, pulling me in tight. "I guess im trying-"
***

"Im trying to say I-" "Sierra! Sierra can you hear us?" "Whoa...what happened." Was'nt I just on a beach. "Ow." A shooting pain started from my forehead and worked its way back. "What the hell happened?" "Acid over here knocked you out." Leon said handing something to someone, oh that someone being Zacky, my head is in his lap. "Destiny!" "I did'nt do it purposly Sierra." She defended, standing some feet back. "I was serving drinks and I kinda threw the bottle and you were where it landed..." I put a finger to my head, a little blood imprint was on my finger. Zacky takes hold of my finger, placing an icebag over the cut. "How long was I out?" "About five minutes." Zack answered. "Im so sorry." "Tis ok Dest." "Zack nearly hit her." Johnny piped up, so he came back...hmph. "Is the bar closed?" "Wow you really clunked her!" "Yeah, bar's closed." Zacky said softly. "You were going to hit her?" "But I went off on myself first...hey its not like I pulled a Matt from Bat Country, hitting you full freaking on." Even though theres slight pain I start laughing. "True, true." "All forgiven?" She asks a few minutes later as Zacky helps me to my feet. "With me...yeah." Stumblish I pull her into a hug. "Your crazy you know that." "Course otherwise we would'nt be such great friends....and your....your..." "Im the one that got hit should'nt I be taking pauses?" "Haha very funny." "You earned that one." "Bleh." "Blah." "Blurp." "Shut the fuck up and leave!" Leon interupted our little contest, jerk.
♠ ♠ ♠
[[And there is chapter five, longer? I hope. That was rather interesting...Till next update, byzzz]]