I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Zacky Vengeance A Romantic? Chapter Six

Sierra's Pov::
"Swirls. Swirls are nummie." "You worry me sometimes." Johnny says rolling his eyes, tossing the cigarette butt to the cement. We're walking along mainstreet, mid-morning. Iv got an ice cream and he's got whiskey. "Are'nt I suppose to?" "Good sisters are like air. Just there cause their needed-" "Asshole." I say stopping fully, and hitting him hard. "Hey, I was kidding! Kidding!" Johnny puts his hands up in defeat. "Thought so." I say to myself smugly. "...So you and Zacky-" "I was just waiting for you to bring that up." We pass a garbage can and I chuck my cone aggressively. "If you try anythi-" "Think i'd do that?" "Course. Your my older brother and...you've seen Zacky on tour...with all his little groupies and such...you'll say anything-" "Yeah seen all that and I seen him in his last relationship. Not trying to break you two up or any shit like that, thanx for thinking so highly of me though lil' sis." Johnny steps up his pace, storming off and leaving me behind a few paces. "Im sorry." I grumble. "Johnny!" After a few minutes of walking behind him in silence I yell, running up to his side. "Just thought i'd tell you its fine with me, not that it really matters...I know Zack, and he'll treat you right-" "Aww." I cut him off mid-sentence and hug him tightly. We might fight alot, thats usually only infront of people, I love him. He's the best brother ever. "Well maybe not while on tour..." "Hey!" I pull away and give him a Snape Smack. "Im kidding, kidding." We start walking again, "Thanx Johnny. Actually means alot that your giving me your approval."

***

"Blahhh...parents suck...school sucks...just about everything sucks." I say throwing my History book across the room, a large thump rattles the floorboards. "You suck and nibble and bite. That count?" Looking over Zacky closes my door. "Heyyy. No that does'nt count." I say getting to my feet, his body touches mine when we meet in the middle of the room. "Awe and why not?" "Well those things I named suck in a bad way...I suck in a good way." I say claiming his lips, sucking his bottom lustful, pierced lip. Zack moans and his hands work their way around my body. "Im in need for a break." I say breaking the suction. "Yes you are." I fall onto the couch and Zack pins his body ontop of mine. His hands travel up my top and I giggle from the feeling of his warm hands on my cold skin. Zack pressures himself down against me, a moan escapes my lips. Fingers don't fumble, zippers don't get caught, everything he's doing is perfect. At the perfect time he pulls back, lifting my shirt over my head...

Zacky's Pov::
"Dude put some fucking clothes on!" A loud scream wakes me up from a deep sleep, something is thrown at me with a thump against my body. Sitting up I see Sierra besides me on her couch, perfectly nude, waking up groggily like me. "What the fuck are you doing here Dest?" She asks, I raise a finger to my ear, how can they be so loud so early. "Found my key, wanted to come by to get some studying done...did'nt think you'd be..yeah.." She lets her sentence fall, her back is to Sierra and I. "You ever hear of something called the telephone?" "Nope, must'a missed it. Is it good?" "Yes." She grumbles, I shift positions so she can come to a sitting position. Leaning over I claim her stiff lips. "I'll come back later mk?" I tell her in a whisper. Sierra gives me a look, and unnoticed by Destiny, glares at her. "I can go..." She starts off. "No it's fine i'll go, theres probally some shit I need to get done." I pull my shirt over my head, Sierra wraps her soft arms around my neck. Her bare body pulled against my back. "Come back over tonight, mks." "Course." I pull on my jeans, socks and sneakers. "Alright then, i'll see you tonight, around seven?" "K." Giving her once last kiss on the lips I pass Destiny and exit out of the front door.

"That'll be $5.80." A lovely waitress says handing me my bill. I hand her a ten, nodding to keep the change and leave the little shop place. MainStreet is packed with people, usually is this time of year. I don't know where im walking ezackly. Just walking. "What can I do for her tonight? Not another bar...sure she see's enough of those...I know I do..." I say to myself as I pull out a smoke. Lighting it and taking a drag I look around, not far from the beach. Might as well head down there and try to figure something out.

"Hey Matt Iv got a question." Im sitting in the sand under the pier, where not many, if any, can see me. Sounds like iv just woken him up, oh well. "Dude your dating Destiny right?" Line goes silent, take that as a yes. He is being rather odd about her...call him out on it later... "And her an Sierra are best friends, if your going to take her out where are you going to take her?" "I don't know." He mumbles a minute later. "You don't know?" "Yeah I don't know...don't know her that well...don't know where'd she like to go really." "Damn..I have the same problem." "Call Johnny." "Im not going to call Johnny to ask him where I should take his sister." "Why not?" "Why in the first place." "Fuck, look what you made me do! Call me back later." A crash noise shows Matt has broken something, I nod to the phone and hang up.

"Jimmy Iv got a question to ask ya." I say into the phone as I walk along the beach, keeping my sunglassed eyes to the sand. "Huh?" "Um...how do I word this...was easier to ask Matt...but no he had to be difficult and not know the answer..." "You did'nt call me so you could talk to yourself did you?" "Huh...oh no." I say realising that I was talking to myself. Jimmy cuts me off before I can say anything else, "Let me guess you asked Matt where you could take Sierra because he is dating Destiny who is Sierra's best friend? Asking him would be like asking one of them without out asking them? And well im guessing Matt told you he did'nt know because like you he does'nt know much about her." "Uh yeah-" "And im guessing you did'nt or your not going to ask Johnny?" "Yeah..." "Take her out to eat." "Yeah but I don't know whats her favorite kind of food or if she'd even want-" "Why do you have to complicate this?" "Because im Zacky fuckin Vengeance." We both get a chuckle out of that, but only for a slight moment. "Im sure it won't matter where the place is-" "She could be allergic to something or something.." "Something or something? Allergic? You've really given this alot of thought haven't ya?" "No." I reply sarcastically. "I don't know what else to tell you Zack, I don't feel like giving you tons of fucking suggestions and you reversing them. Cya." And he hangs up.

Letting out a frustrated sigh I look up noticing im not far from Syns beach house. "Think i'll pay him a visit." I say to myself, hurrying over in a slow jog. Knock, knock, knock, knock. "And where the hell is Synyster Gates?" I say aloud just as the door knob turns. "Fucking finally." "Zacky? What are you doing here? Im busy-" He says sticking his arm out infront of the door, preventing me from going in. I shake my head. "What? I have needs." "Mhm. So do I thats why im here." "Hey hey what did I tell you? Thats only a Sunday thing." He joked, intwining his arm with my loose one. "No seriously, I need your help. And you better be able to fucking help me." I say before he can get in a word. "With?" "Sierra, I want to take her out tonight and I don't know where she'd like to go." "Ask her." "That would take the surprise out of it." "Uh woah...when did Zacky Vengeance get all romantic?" Syn laughed, punching me in the arm. Yeah haha, im in hysterics. "You remember all the shit I did for Gena?" He shut up and nodded. "Ask Matt?" "And Jimmy, neither were of any help." "Ask Johnny or ask Destiny?" "I would ask her but she's at Sierra's now and asking Johnny where I should take his sister out on a date?" "When you put it that way...Get a hotel." He answers a few minutes later. "What sex needs to travel. You should know this. And you can order room service." "A hotel? Are you fucking kidding me?" "Your asking Synyster Gates advice on romancing a chick. I do that one way in many places." I just look at him, did'nt think he was that dense in the women department...Without another word I turn and walk down his sandy path. "Ok no problem, ask me for help anytime!" He calls sarcastically, slamming his door shut loudly.

"I did'nt want to resort to you but I have to, where the fuck would I take your sister on a date?" I say as Johnny opens up his door. "Huh?" "Well?" He takes a minute to register my question, I walk in and scan his fridge. Pulling out a Jack D and turning back around to look at him. "Well?" "How the fuck should I know?" "Your her brother." I say plainly. "Yeah so, we don't talk about those sorts of things." He gives me a weirded look. "Thats fucking great! Matt and Jimmy tell me to talk to you, Syn was no fucking help whats so ever! Told me to take her to a hotel for Christs sakes! And now you! You, her fucking brother can't give me an idea!" I throw my bottle to the floor and it shatters. "Um...heres a smoke and calm down." Johnny passes me a lit cigarette, I take a drag and let out a breath. Crashing against the counter. "She's managed to do this to you already. Wow....works fast..." "What?" I snap, not really meaning to but meaning to. "Sierra has droven you...I don't think crazy quite covers it-" "Shut the fuck up." "Your the one that came over here dude." "I thought you'd help!" I say tossing the cig into the sink. "Sorry I can't." Silence takes over the room, Johnny and I looking back at each other..."Alright then i'll go and try to figure something out."

Sierra's Pov::
A towel is laid around my body, I walk into the livingroom, Dest curled up on the couch reviewing Mythology. "Next time please call first." I say for the millionth time. "I am really sorry...it could'a been worse...Matt could have been with me..." I narrow my eyes upon her, grabbing a seat next to her, my hair dripping on the couch fabric. "What ezackly is going on between you two? Together or not?" "Im not sure...we've hung out and talked...and he's really cute. A funny cute and just so...I don't know. He makes me feel...I don't know...A good feeling....a great feeling. Everytime im around him..." "Or talk about him, because your fucking blushing!" "Am not!" "Are so! Dude just ask him out!" Her lips squeeze shut. "I can't do that!" "So your not dating?" "He fumbled with his words and before we got to that we called it a night..." "Aww how cute. Matt and Destiny sitting in a tree-" "Shut up!" "K-I-S-S-I-N-G-" "Your so immature." She grumbled, glaring a glare at me. "Oh thats original, play up the 'immature' card." "You did'nt ask Zacky out and you've known him how long? Liked him how long?" "That's different-" "No its not." "I did'nt know if he'd like me back-" I regret saying that, as soon as that sentence left my lips Dest's hand comes in contact with the back of my head. Delivering a traditional Snape Smack. "Didnt know if he liked you?" Dest bursts out in laughter. "Ok, ok. Enough with the laughter."

"Well how are things with you and Zack?" "How do they look?" I say with a smirk. "Naughty naughty." She says slyly. "No changing subject. How far have you and Matt got?" "Far?" I roll my eyes and grumble, this chick is dense with the opposite sex. No take that back she's only dense when she must confront them. "You've gotta give me details here Acid, or I can't help." "Like what?" "What did you two talk most about?" "Music." "Music? Did you sing for him?" "Hellz no!" She shrieks, and I laugh. "Ok ok. Did you tell him you play guitar?" "Yeah that came up...we talked about bands and favorite songs. Shit they call music today and he told me stuff about recording." "He told you about things about recording? Cute." "And we talked about their videos and I brought up how I really likes his fangs and he said he might wear them for me someday and you flipping suck! Getting me to talk!" I give her a smug look. "Ok ok how bout I talks about me and Zacky? We be even?" "Course. Now spill." "Well he's adorable and sweet. An amazing kisser." "Thats all?" "No that is'nt all....I can't find the words that fit him." I reply a moment after thinking.

"Oh I should get dressed." I say looking down and seeing just the towel. Dest holds back laughter. "Oh shhh, you talk too much. Get me side tracked." "Sure I do...TALKAHOLIC!" I looks at her and a moment later we both erupt in laughter. "Okies I ish off and when I come back we shall put in some studying!" I say in a sing-song voice.