I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Zackys Surprise Chapter Seven

"Ok stop with the pencil breaking, chillll." Dest throws another broken pencil into the trash, anger issues with Triginometry. "Math is fucking pointless!" "Yeah I know-" "We're taking it why?" "You know its required." "Who the fuck requires these things? Dumbfucks without lives." She hisses, I hold back laughing. "You have anger issues chick." "No I don't." "Yeah ya do and you know it." "No I don't." "Dennnialll." I say slightly singing. She rolls her eyes and picks up her book. I put my eyes back down to my own book when not a second later theres a loud clunk. "What the-" "Threw my book." She says shrugging, I look at her and this time I have to laugh. "Your insane my friend." "If I wasn't I would'nt be as entertaining as I am, and if I wasn't entertaining we would'nt be friends. I would have died and the world woulda went KABOOM!" Im bursting in laughs, with all of her little hand motions she can be a puppet without gloves. "Nicely put." I say, still laughing.

Thud, thud, thud. "Must be Zacky." I say standing up and catching my breath. "Hey lovely." I say as he puts a foot inside, his arms wrapping around my lower waist. "Hello gorgous." He places his lips on mine, my lips tingle next to his cold, smooth piercings. "And thats my que to get lost." Dest says and I pull away. "Not to be mean but yeah, it is." "Oh be mean, I don't care and I do deserve it...interupted you two earlier-yeah don't want to think about that...Anyway cya Si." She says picking up her messenger bag, and hugging me tight. "Cya Zackies!" Zack blinks his eyes a few times quickly after she pokes his nose ring.

"Ready?" He asks as he steps in, Dest long down the hall. "Ready? For whattt?" "Surprise." "Well if its a surprise how do I know if im ready?" Zacky rolls his beautiful eyes and smiles. "Nks, I will shh and be tooken in silence." "Tooken? How do you know-" "It does'nt look like ya brought anything with ya luv nor were you here and me gone so you could hide anything....Shifty eyes." I says to him, throwing in some shifty eyes. I give him a cute smile and a pout. He places two fingers on my lips, my tongue comes out to greet them. Before my teeth get to say hellos he take his fingers away. "Alright then lets go, let me put this on you first." Zack steps around me and a look of confusion dresses my face. I feel fabric on my forhead, great im going to be blindfolded. "Blindfolding? What has gotten into you Zacky Baker?" "Techincally its I that has gotten into you Sierra Seward." I nudge him playfully with my shoulder. "Pervert." "Im your pervert." "Of course, my cute, cuddlely, pervert." His hands glide down my shoulders and rest on my hips.

"Should'nt you be upfront?" I ask him as we start slowly walking. "This will be a better surprise babe if you stop correcting me and just go with it." I click my lips and nod in silent agreement. He leads me to his car, openning the door for me and buckling me in. After the door slams shut I attempt to remove the bandana from my eyes, Zacks quicker then I thought. His hands grab mine, "You are'nt going to make this easy are ya?" "Course not." "You know if I have to keep your hands from your eyes and drive we just might crash?" "No we won't, your a good driver, you can multitask." I say nibbling on his index finger. I think he rolls his eyes.

So we've been driving at least a half an hour, he still refuses to tell me anything to which is going on. I have my hand in his, my thumb stokes his. Its a simple thing but it makes my heartbeat just alittle quicker.

Suddenly the car stops, I hear Zacky unbuckle himself and open his door. I sit in the little silence, he fumbles around at the trunk. "Woah!" I slightly shriek out of surprise when I feel myself being lifted. "Its alright." He whispers lightly, kissing my lips. I want to be unblinded now...Zacky sets me down on something covered, the surface smooth and furry but beneath that its hard. Whatever im sitting on, moves slightly as Zacky joins me. His hands take off the bandana and-

I take a good look around, "Zacky...." I say quietly. He brought me to the beach, its sundown and really pretty. I see now we're sitting ontop of his car. "Not that original or that great I know...I just could-" I place my lips ontop of his, its wonderful. "Zacky..." I say again, in a happy sort of whine. I take his hand in mine and our fingers interlace. I put little kisses all over his hand. "...you like it then?" He sounded as if 'was that the thing to say?' "Like it? Its the sweetest thing anyones done for me! You are fucking awesome Mr. Vengeance." I say now embracing him in a hug. "I was'nt sure if you would have wanted to go to a restaurant, or uh....yeah im not that good at this..." "Oh shhh, your wonderful!" We share a smile and I can't help but (for the zillionth time) get lost in his eyes.

I inhale the ocean air deeply, trying not to cry. "I was going to take you to a hotel....um...yeah did'nt think-" "A hotel? Wh-" "Syns idea I swear." Hes too adorable, I slightly laugh and he gives me a look. "Your too adorable Zacky." I say leaning over into his chest, he wraps his arm around me, pulling me in even closer.

We lay in semi-silence, the only noise comes from the crashing of waves or random people on mainstreet.

"Can I ask you a question?" "Sure." "Whats...uh..whats your favorite color?" "Color? Blackkk. Why?" "Food?" "Um...Blood..." "Place to be when everything goes to hell?" "Is this twenty questions?" I ask, turning my head up and looking at him, slightly puzzled. "Well...I just...ya know wanna get to know ya better..." He whispers the dragging sentence. "Awe!" I hug him tightly, (pracitically ontop of him of now), and kiss him repeatedly. "Well if your asking me questions im gonna ask you questions Mr. Baker." He says ok and we lay down again.

"To either be locked inside a nice dark closet or with Dest...she has this way of making everything better...if not better she really fucking tries. You?" "Locked up somewhere, anywhere alone usually playing my guitar." I nod into his chest. "Favorite NON-alcoholic drink?" "Blood or Monster." He laughs slightly and I poke his clothed nipple. "Yours?" "Oh...you." I nudge his chest and join him in a quick laugh. I continue with a question. "Have you had your heartbroken?" "Yeah...you?" "Mhm..." I feel him pull me in (if possible) even closer. I smile when his lips kiss the top of my head. "Worst pain you've felt?" "When she left me. You?" "When they lefted me..." "They?" "Had my heartbroken more then once..." I can't say these things to people without freezing up and being uncomfertable, but Zacky on the other hand...I feel...I feel...anything about me he could know and I think i'd be fine with it...

"Something you gotta have?" "Best friend Jack." "Who?..Oh nevermind I get you...dense moment." Zacky erupts in laughter, I roll my eyes and nod my head at my own denseness. "I gots ta have EYELINER!" I scream and he looks at me. His look causes me to burst out laughing, I try sitting up but with the laughing...bad idea. I almost fell off the hood of the car. Zacky catches me with his strong arms and I shh. You know in the movies when theres that silence, that sweet little silence before some happy couple is about to passionatly kiss? Yeah we're at that moment...

I lean up and claim his lips before he can take mine. His tongue lightly licks my bottom lip, I let him in as I wrap my arms tightly around his neck. He places his hands on my sides and he pulls me ontop of him. Momentarily I break our kiss to shift my body, to straddle his waist. His hands stroke the sides of my thighs, my hands play with his hair as our tongues tango in the middle.

The sun is completly down now, the pier is lit up by the street posts, music can be heard playing just slightly. The smashing of the waves gives me an idea...I detattch my lips from his and pull my tee off. His hands get grab happy-"Nooo." I say pulling away his hand, I get off of him as quickly as my body lets me. Jumping off the hood of the car and turning in alittle turn. "What are you doing?" He calls, leaning up on his elbows. "I feel like swimming!" I say, unwrapping myself from my jeans. Im glad something told me to wear flipflops... "Swimming?" "Yeah and you best come along!" I say twirling around and throwing my arms around in the summer air.

Zacky gets off the hood and I jet down the beach, sand oozing between my toes. As I run I twirl, getting just alittle dizzy. Im laughing loud and randomly jumping around. He's just bringing the even crazier side out of me...

Sand collides with my body as Zacky tackles me down. He's shirtless and ontop of me! My hands travel downward, my fingers lacing with the beltloops of his jeans. "Your not naked enough." I whisper, biting his chin. He licks my cheek and slightly gets up, resting on his palms. I roll underneath, thinking im going to escape...He grabs hold of my side with his large left hand, shifts his body and a second later he pulls me halfway to his lap. Im shrieking in giggles, "Yourrrrr......evilllll..." I try whining through his tickling. My body squirms around, my chest feels like its closing in...when he stops.

I feel his teeth pierce into my shoulder, I grab onto his forearm roughly. Burring my toes deep beneath damp sand. My skin pops beneath his teeth and I can feel im bleeding. Zacky stops biting and starts sucking, my hands leave his arm and hook to his stomach. I push him away and he leans up. "Whats wrong?" He asks, wet blood staining his lips. "Nothing is wrong silly," I say leaning in and licking my blood from his lips. "Only...im going swimming!" I catch him off gaurd so im able to jump to my feet, running straight for the waves.

The water kisses my toes, oooo its nice and cold. I turn to look at Zack, the water rushes against my heels sending delightful chills up my legs. "You know your insane!" "You know you love it!" I shout back, ridding myself of my bra. I toss my chickboxers aimessly to a side along with it. I can just make out the grin on his face, its so nummie. He wolf-whistles and I slowly turn around. "Going to join me?" I ask when im facing him again. "I'd be fucking stupid not to!" "Lose your clothes!" I say as he starts running towards me. "Yeah! Ya heard me, drop those jeans! I wanna see some skin gorgous!" I say grinning from ear to ear.

Teasing me Zacky pulls his belt away slowly, then the other belt just as slow. Even slower he lowers his zipper, Should'nt he be like lightning to get over here? I throw my hands up in the air halfway, he can come in and get me. I spin in the sand and plunge into the ocean water. I resurface and scream out of fun. The way the water plays with all my exposed skin, its different then a shower. My eyes linger on Zackys goodies as hes standing at the end of the sand. "Well come in and get me!" I shout, he sticks his tongue out at me. I turn myself around and start swimming the opposite way, he'll come...

A second later a splash tells me hes in. I turn my head around and just as I thought he's gone under. I scream and end up having a mouthful of water, Zacky pulls me under. His hands cling to my body underneath the water, I can barely see him. But I do feel him...We resurface, and as I spit out the intake of oceanwater my head is dunked back under. Oh the weasel! The hot weasel...but weasel! I resurface for a third time, taking a large breath of air. I splash him roughly and squirm from his grip, going under and swimming back to shore.

My feet touch sand as I get out of the water. "What are you doing now!?" Zacky screams from the water. I stick my tongue out at him, not sure if he caught that or not...and I spin around. "Your evil woman!" He shouts as he starts swimming back to me. I dance and hop around, air drying.

A bright light comes from nowhere, I turn around and uh-oh...
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo! Clifffuckinghanger! Sorry...haven't had a cliffhanger in...I don't know...Um...Chapter Eight should be up soon since I know what'll be going on...maybe tommarrow....though I do have an exam to do...and a person to tutor...Anyway hoped ya liked <3 Byzzz