I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Destiny's Pov Chapter Eight

Destinys Pov:

I jump out of the drivers seat of my car and slam the door shut. I nod to Matt and run over to the front door, I brush through the clear doors and walk up to a front desk. "I got called by Sierra Seward." I say, my breath just alittle rough. "Mark take this girl down to Miss Seward." A stern looking man nods and turns, I walk up behind him and follow him down a hall. What the hell could she have done to get- "Achem, Miss." I stop and turn my head, the gaurd stopped infront of a barred door. "Oops." I murmur under my breath and take steps backwards. "I'll let you two talk." He says, still stern. Walking back down the hall, closing the door behind himself.

"What the hell did you do?" I ask Sierra as my eyes rest on her, shes sitting staring at the cement blocked floor. "Thanx for coming." She says in a whisper. "Dude, what'd you do? How serious is it?" I ask urgently, im starting to get freaked here. She did'nt tell me anything on the phone. "Minor thing...your bailing me out right? And the guys Zacky?" "I won't do jack til you tell me what the hell you did to get arrested!" I say, having trouble keeping my voice down. I shove my hands in my pockets. "Dest can ya just bail me out. I want to see Zacky, I want to go home." Sierra sighs, her eyes have yet to meet mine.

I start to lightly tap my foot on the cement stoned floor. "If ya tell me your crime i'll know whether or not i'll have the money to bail you out." "You brought the guys did'nt you?" She asks, her eyes jetting up but only for a minute. Must have been a bad crime..."Well since I was hanging out with Matt when I got that call course he came, and he called Syn who called Jimmy and Johnny. You honestly think we'd leave the two of you in jail?" "At the moment im not so fucking sure." She snaps, Sierra exhales are large breath right after, I take that as an apologie. "I can stand here all night-" "Why do you insist on knowing at this very minute?" "Why do you insist on avoiding at this very minute?" I answer her question with a question, she might hate me but i'll annoy the answer outta her.

"What you get arrested for sex on the beach?" I say a moment later, my eyes still narrowed on her dyed head. "Indecent exposure! Ya happy?" Sierra jumps to her feet, her fingers grabbing hold of the metal bars in an angry fashion. "Those bars suppose to be my neck?" "Dest come on! Why the hell are you torturing me?" "Sorries...Alright alright, im done with the torture, off I go to pay your jail bill!" I say to her slightly singing, hoping she'll calm down from it.

I walk along the hall, inmates looking through their bars, ok I make it a hurry and get back to the gaurds. I arrive back at the front desk. "How much is her get outta jail card?" "Two hundred and seventy-nine dollars." Said who I guess to be the sheriff or Cheif..."Three hundred bucks? For swimming nude?" I ask, uncontrollably loud. He sets his paper down and looks up at me with tired dark brown eyes. "You might not understand the severity of indecent exposure, an adult to a child-" "Its fucking nightime, little brats should be tucked in their beds!" I said pulling my hands from my pockets and smacking my thighs.

He clears his throat and raises in his seat. "Going to arrest me too?" I remark, the look he was giving me vibed trouble. "Whats going on?" Johnny asks as he appeared out from behind a door, leading to the mens cells. "Nothing...Just paying Si's jail debt." I advert my eyes to my palms as I pull out my chain wallet. "How much to get out the nudist?" Johnny asked the hotheaded sheriff. I snort as I count bills. "One hundred twenty." "A hundred twenty?" My eyes bolted upwards and my lower lip slightly quivered. Is he charging more for Si because shes a chick or my big mouth? Either is'nt fucking right.

Johnny nodded and pulled out his wallet, giving me a look as I just stood there looking at the sheriff. "He's charging me three hundred bucks!" I hiss, clicking my teeth in anger. "Can't pay it?" Johnny asked as he slipped three fifties to the man. "Yeah I can afford it, not the point." "Mark let Mr. Baker out of his cell, he's free to go."

"Whats going on?" Matt asked as he, Syn and Rev reaccompanied us infront of the desk. "This asshole is-" "Thats it, i've tried being nice to you lady but you've just landed yourself a cell." He stood, his large body lingering over the desk and Johnny and I. I automatically closed my lips tight shut. I could feel all the guys staring at me, oops...Thats Destiny alright making a bad matter even worse...

"Wheres Sierra?" Came Zackys voice not even a minute later. I look down into my hands, two-eighty even. I outstretch my hand and hand it to the officier. "Thought you'd see things differently. Get out before I arrest you, Mark release Miss Seward." I turn immediatly around and head straight for the door.

"What the hell was all that about?" Rang Rev's voice a few minutes later as everyone made their way to me. Im propped up against the hood of my car, looking blank point nowhere. "Who drove?" Sierra asks, I keep my lips tightly shut. "Acid drove her, Matt and Johnny. Jimmy drove himself and me." Syn answered, my finger nails dig into my arm just slightly. "Mk...Dest wanna give me a ride home? You can crash with me?" Sierra says, I don't ignore her ezackly...

"I ain't mad at you for being a nagging bitch in there ya know." She says as she stands next to me, her arm wraps around my shoulder. "Sorry." I mutter. "I hears you almost got slammed in the slammer." I look at her with a raised eyebrow. "Dude you were fucking shouting." She says, uneasily laughing. My eyes gaze back infront of me.

"Once again I ask whats going on?" Matt asks as Rev and Syn head over to their car. "She has slight anger issues... You up for driving?" Johnny heads over to Syns car, and Zacky just stands next to Matt. I avoid looking at Matt, I look like a fucking idiot right now. Sierra pulls me over into a hug and I catch his eyes. "Sorry." I say again when we part. "Tis ok chick! Im fine, I wasn't being such an angel inside either. Now lets go home. Want me to drive?" I shake my head and give her a reassuring smile before walking over to the drivers door.

Sierra falls asleep on Zackys shoulder as I drive us to her place. "Anger issues huh?" Matt whispers, Zacky looks like he too is about to crash. "Yeah...just alittle." I keep my eyes on the road, but I really want to look over into his eyes. Better not though, i'll get lost and we'll crash and end up in coma's.

Five minutes later I park my car, Matt nudges Zacky who carefully gets out of the backseat, carring Si. "I'll get the door." I whisper, pulling out her spare key. I turn it in the lock and we walk in. Zacky goes straight for Sierra's room, I think he kicked the door closed with his foot.

"Want me to drive ya home?" I ask Matt after a five minute standing silence. "Ah, you don't have to." "No, but do you want me to?" "It does'nt matter." "You wanna crash on Sierra's couch?" "You can take the couch, i'll grab the floor." "Nonsense, you can take the couch." "That would'nt be very gentlemen-like." "And who in the hell wants a gentlemen?" We share a quiet laugh, and I do the unexpected...

"Ok...that was..." "Sorry its just they're so pokable!" I say slightly squeaking, I had leaned over and poked at his perfect dimples. Next minute Matt takes hold of my right hand. "Your fingers are cold." He says softly, I jump in my skin at his touch. "Always like that..." I manage to mutter out. He steps in closer to me, I slightly bite on my lower lip. His large hand fits over mine perfectly, his warmth sends warm chills through my hand. I take a tiny step closer, a breeze falls on my back. "Your hands are warm." I whisper, he slightly nods. I can feel his breath blowing on my lips.

My teeth detach from my lower lip, as I slowly close my eyes Matt leans down. Our lips will connect any second now-"You two leaving?" Zackys voice comes from beside us, he walks out from Sierra's bedroom and back into the livingroom. In nothing but boxers. I pull away, and Matt jerks his head towards Zacky. "Can you guys do that elsewhere? Like Matt's." He says, by the corner of my eye I can see him grinning. "I think i'll take you up on that lift home." Matt says, walking past me and out of front door.

"Thannx Zacky." "Sierra told me to do it, vengeance on your little intrusion." "I said I was sorry." I say pouting, turning on my heels and leaving out the door.

I hop into my car, Matts already in, his head resting back and his eyes closed. I start the car and pull out of the parking lot. "You can stay at my place if you want." Matt says out of the fucking blue. I hit the accelerate and run a red light. "Oops..." I mumble, hitting the breaks. "Oops again..." Matt's hands are on the dashboard. "Should I drive?" "No no, tis okies...Im perfectly capable of driving." I say as I go back to the speed limit. "And if its not problem to you, i'd love to. Kinda tired and don't feel like backtracking home." "No problem at all." His hand brushes my shoulder and I hit the breaks again. "Sorries!" I shriek, he nearly ate the dashboard... "Here I thought no one could drive worse then Johnny." I laugh slightly and glance over at him quickly.

"Nice place." I say as he turns on a light, the livingroom is furnatured with a black leather sofa, recliner, black coffee table, huge screen tv and just underneath that a ps2. Must'nt be a fan of that ugly ps3, yay. "Its a small place." He starts saying as he leaves down a hall, I quickly follow. "I don't need alot of room. You can take my bedroom and i'll take the couch-" "No! Im not taking your bed." "Yeah you will even if I have to put you there myself." He says, stopping infront of what I guess to be his bedroom door. "Bathroom is connected to the kitchen, through there, uh...hope you sleep well." He opens the door and flicks on a switch.

A large bed, lined with black and blue covers, black carpet, some posters, a dresser and matching twin end tables. "Pretty room." He nods and pulls a black blanket from his bed along with a pillow. "Cya in the late morning." I grab his wrist when he walks past me. "Im not taking your bed Matt Shadows." "Yeah you are." "I don't like beds." "I think I feel slightly insulted." He says looking down at me, pouting just slightly. I know hes kidding but...I feel bad..."Got a closet I could snuggle in?" "Closet? Seriously?" I nod eargerly, he can't help but laugh and flash that amazing smile.

He carries his blankets over to a black door, he throws them onto the floor and opens the door. "That enough room?" I walk over besides him. "Plenty." I say smiling, I scoop up the blankets and manuveur my way in his closet. He stands there the whole time watching, I get comfy and our eyes connect. "You sure about sleeping in there?" "Mhm, now go ahead take your bed!" I close my eyes and I swear I can sense him smiling even more, in a minutes time the light is out and I hear him get into bed. "Night Matt." I say somewhat quietly. "Night Destiny." O_O He heard! I feel specials...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Chapter 8 Version 1. Im going to type up another chapter 8 only in Sierra or Zackys pov. That might be done tommarrow. Hope you liked, comment or message me on it. I'd really like that