Status: Complete!

Circus Freak

Chapter 10: I'd Love To Hear This

I stood there in shock as the blonde that I had seen the other day hugged my man--I mean, Tre. He responded to her by picking her up and spinning her around.

"I can't believe you!" I shouted.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners? Fayina this is--" I cut him off.

"That's not what I meant. Tre, we're on a date, which you tricked me into going to by the way, and that skank is here?" I said giving her a nasty look.

"Umm excuse me?" she said returning the look.

"You heard me," I said getting in her face which wasn't like me, but something insde me wanted to smack this girl upside her head.

"Fayina, Amber relax! There's not need to argue," Tre said in his best attempt to stop the oncoming quarrel.

"Why the hell not? She started it," said Amber.

"Yeah right. You're the reason I fell yesterday!" I shouted.

"What the hell are you talking about? I've never even met you until now. How the hell could I have made you fall yesterday?"

"Wait," Tre said as if something in his head just clicked, "Fayina, is this the girl you were talking about earlier?"

"No duh Tre! How can you not remember the hoe that was all up on your lap?"

"Excuse me?" Amber said offended, "I'm going out with Mike. I'd never go on Tre's lap like some skank."

"Oh really? Then what about last night?" I asked.

"What the hell are you talking about? I was at a show last night Miss stalker."

"GIRLS!!" Tre screamed at the top of his lungs.

"WHAT!!!??" we both screamed back simultaneously.

"I think I can explain everything," he said. "Amber do you have your camera?"

"Yeah it's inside--"

"Go get it. I know what happened, and why Fayina's mad at you."

"Oh really?" I asked. "I'd love to see this."