Status: Complete!

Circus Freak

Chapter 12: I Take It You're Not Mad At Me Any More

"Fayina, it's okay. I forgive you," Tre repeated while holding me. His warm embrace soothed me. I swear, at that moment I wanted nothing more than to stay there forever--in his embrace--but I couldn't. I had to make amends with Amber. She didn't really do anything wrong.

"Amber," I began, praying she wouldn't be mad and plot to kill me later, "I'm sorry for yelling at you and calling you a skank."

"I forgive you and all, but you so owe me," she said with a devilish smile playing on her lips.

"What?" I asked gulping a lump of fear that had formed in my throat.

"You totally have to show me how to do those acrobatic tricks," she squealed, "and you have to go on a double date with me and Mike tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I asked confused. "But I thought this was the double date."

"Well it was going to be (a triple date actually), but I think we should give leave you two love doves alone for a while." And with that Amber, Mike and Billie left, leaving Tre and I alone.

So it was me and Tre alone again at a restaurant--just like our first date. He gestured with his hands toward the empty table.

"My lady," he said with the fakest British accent I had ever heard. I laughed like crazy as he ordered us food in the fake accent. As we ate our food we talked randomly. It wasn't the kind of "get to know you" chat we had the first time. It was more of a "I'm comfortable enough to say stupid stuff around you" kind of talk. It wasn't until around closing time that i got just a bit serious.

"So um..." I was blushing madly as I began, "according to that video, you like me?"

"Um..." he was also blushing madly as he began, "If I say yes, would you slap me?" I giggled at his response, grabbed his face, and kissed him with so much passion and joy. When I pulled away, I saw that he had a huge grin on his face.

"So I take it you're not mad at me any more," he said.

"No, not at all." I said before leaning in to kiss him again.