Status: Complete!

Circus Freak

Epilogue: That's All That Matters

I looked out the train window anxiously. After a whole two and a half months, I was finally going to see Tre again. I had butterflies swarming my stomach, and my palms were beginning to sweat. This was a sure sign that i was nervous. Why would I be nervous? Perhaps I was in love with him. I sighed reminiscently, that made me remember the last night that I had spent with him.

--------Flashback----------

"This is it Tre. I'm leaving tommorow," I said staring into the sun that was setting on the beach's horizon. He took me here on my last day because he wanted it to be romantic, and it was. We went swimming, had a picnic, and now he was taking me for a walk on the beach's shore.

"Babe, don't say it like that. It's only going to make me miss you more," he said nuzzling against me.

"I know but I've never done this before. I never had a relationship before, let alone a temporarily long distance one. Now that I'm leaving it seems like maybe this wasn't such a good idea."

"Don't say that! We're going to make this work!" he exclaimed cringing his face up so that it resembled that of a duck. I laughed at this.

"How do I know you won't leave me for some younger prettier blond?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well, we could always..." he said giving me a suggestive look. The same one he gave me last night when we almost...

"Well.." I said as if I was really thinking about it, but instead I stuck my tongue out at him and made a raspberry sound.

"Cock-block!" he shouted at me like a little kid--though, I'm sure a little kid wouldn't shout that. I giggled and tackled him to the floor.

And then my body took over.

I kissed him passionately, biting his bottom lip and licking it afterward. He pretty much got the picture, and let my tongue into his mouth. Soon we were both in our underwear and he asked me in a husky voice,

"Are you sure about this?" He knew I was a virgin, and I knew he was far from it, but my body yearned for him. So I looked him straight in the eyes and responded,

"Yes." We spent the rest of the night together. Thank God no one came to the beach that night. When I woke up, Tre had his arms around me and I wished more than ever that i didn't have to leave, but I couldn't change that now, could i?

------End Flashback--------

The train was appoaching the station. When it had stopped all I could think was,

"Tre. Tre. Tre." I grabbed my bags and headed to the platform where he would meet me. At first, I didn't see anyone and wondered if Tre forgot about me or if he just didn't care anymore. Then a pair of hands covered my eyes and a voice from behind said,

"Guess who?" I turned around and saw a familiar pair of icy blue eyes, an unfamiliar shade of blonde hair that I immediately knew had once been green, and a cheesy smile.

"Tre!" I shouted joyfully, kissing him hungrily. "I missed you babe."

"I missed you too. And I'm glad that you're here."

"Come on, let's go get something to eat," I said holding his hand as if I hadn't been gone at all. He smiled and nodded.

We knew that nothing mattered. If I was away from him or right next to him, we were going to make it work because we loved each other, and that's the only thing that mattered: him and me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes this is the end of "Circus Freak". I would have wrote it over the weekend but I was to sick to leave bed, I apologize. Any way I hope you enjoy it. And thank you all for reading, it really means alot to me. -Stace :)