Status: Complete!

Circus Freak

Chapter 3: Fine, But Only Because I'm Hungry

I walked back to my trailer angrily. Many thoughts consumed my mind,

"Why am I mad? I mean it's not like that Tre kid did anything to offend me. Well he did laugh at my stage name, but I have to admit if someone were to tell me that their name was 'Toodles the Amazing' or 'Sayso the Wonderful' I would probably laugh at them too. It could have been worse. He could have called me a freak, but he didn't, which is weird but so is he as far as I can tell."

"Wait," I said out loud. "Why the hell do I even care? It's not like I'm ever going to see him again."

After realizing that I was being an idiot, I decided to practice my act for the next day. It's the first show in this place, and there's no way in hell I'm messing up. Especially because of some random guy.

After a few hours of practice, it was now eight o' clock, I was starving. I had still yet to eat. It's partially my fault, though. I was the idiot that didn't buy anything at the convenience store.

"What the hell am I going to eat?" I wondered. "Pizza? Chinese food?" However, I didn't spend much time thinking because by the time I got to my trailer my thoughts were interrupted by a green haired boy. I prayed that it was Paul, another performer who had dyed hair, asking to borrow a unicycle from me. But , as always, I'm wrong. As I approched my trailer the green-haired person spoke,

"Hello, gorgeous. How are you?"

I growled out of annoyance, "Leave me alone Tre person I just met!"

"Aww, you remembered me," he said cheesily.

"Ugh, barely. I just so happen to have excellent memory," I said lying through my teeth. I had horrible memory. It actually took me a year to learn everybody's name here and I live with them! I have no idea how I managed to remember him. "Anyways, what do you want?"

"I wanted to take a beautiful girl out to eat," he said in that familiar flirtatious voice I had heard only hours ago.

"Okay, so go somewhere where there are girls like that."

"Oh? But I wanted to take you."

"But I'm not hungry," I said as my stomach growled.

"Out of all the times to growl," I thought to my stomach, "you pick now?"

He laughed and said,"Your stomach doesn't think so."

Ugh, he was right. I was starving, and had no idea how I was going to eat. I might as well take advantage of this opportunity. Right?

"Fine, but only because I'm hungry," I said feeling defeated. He only smiled in satisfaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
I spent the last two days doing my summer project so i couldn't write any new chapters >.< but i have four days off :D so i have time to write new ones.