Status: Feel free to share no ones going to judge you.

Memories

Dream

I don't have best or worst memories. I just have good and bad. But the memory I have that is neither good nor bad, is this one.

When I was younger, I was asleep in my bed. I had woken up sweating, screaming for my sister, and trying to breathe. I had had a dream of me and my sister at the park in our neighborhood, we were headed past the swings and up the hill, and there were trees on top of the hill (even though in real life, there were no trees there.) and we headed through them.

We had found a small house, it was what I called "The Musical Artistic House" It was filled with writing and coloring utensils and paint with paint brushes and Cellos and Pianos. Even a violin. I loved it there. But I took a step out of the house, and My sister was sitting at the piano and a breeze blew the door shut, when I turned around, the house was gone. So was my sister.

That's when I woke in my bed screaming for her, I had trouble breathing. But there was no way to get to her at 12:30, she was at her dad's house while I was at our mom's.

Every night since then, before I'd go to bed, I'd wish for a dream of that house, I wanted to see it again, and make sure my sister was alright in the dream world. I knew she was fine in the real world, but I never found out about the dream version.
♠ ♠ ♠
Send them in please! Disastrous Music is the first.! XD